Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Russia May Ban Isekai Anime Over Reincarnation

Satnam666

Think maybe the reptiles in Russia are trying to tell the Goyim something

Russia May Ban Isekai Anime Over Reincarnation Controversy

Because goyims don't not reincarnatedes

They banned the movie that mocks the death of Stalin and the Soviet Union.

Satnam666 said:
Think maybe the reptiles in Russia are trying to tell the Goyim something

Russia May Ban Isekai Anime Over Reincarnation Controversy

Because goyims don't not reincarnatedes
Lol they are getting butthurt by Isekai anime? This just shows how insecure they are.

Isn't Isekai a fantasy trope about modern people getting 'transported' into another world? It's not intrinsically linked to reincarnation. It's more like strong escapism.

Meteor said:
Inflorescentia said:
[...] strong escapism.

Yeah, I read somewhere that the reason for banning it was due to a trend among Russian teenagers; they would commit suicide in the hopes of going to a different world. As such, the ideas shown in such anime (escapism through death) were deemed harmful and banned.

Oh, I see. Still, sounds more like a pretext to avoid discussing more pressing social issues. I don't know what those might be, as I'm not paying attention to Russian society.

Meteor said:
Inflorescentia said:
Isn't Isekai a fantasy trope about modern people getting 'transported' into another world? It's not intrinsically linked to reincarnation. It's more like strong escapism.

Yeah, I read somewhere that the reason for banning it was due to a trend among Russian teenagers; they would commit suicide in the hopes of going to a different world. As such, the ideas shown in such anime (escapism through death) were deemed harmful and banned.

Not surprised about this after the Blue Whale challenge that also originated in Russia.

Meteor said:
Inflorescentia said:

The reason I heard was cause it's teaching reincarnation that is the main reason why but that can also be the case (oy vey goyims don't kill yourself that's what us reptilian jews are for)

But don't blame them for wanting a better life especially in am commie trash hole
/But I'm in no way advocate for suicide live an do what you can to better the world with RTR's for anyone who has suicidal thoughts\

If this anime encourages suicide then Russia is right!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back