Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When I meditate I see some human faces

Arno Dorian

When I'm meditating, after a while I see the human face . I started seeing the image of a blond woman a few months after I started power meditations. I still see it (often). 2 days ago I saw a white man with brown hair. What does all this mean? What should I do ? Are these images images of a ghost? Or is it the result of an entity trying to communicate? Or is it a ridiculous placebo situation?

I forgot something I had to add. In meditation, when I move to the level of intense focus and trance, I hear the beings who look like vaguely human beings speak a few sentences. but it takes a few seconds since I am not a master in trance, I cannot understand what they are saying.

I have seen this before as well. To me they all seemed to be praying or pleading and it was if I was seeing them through a tunnel in the darkness and they were looking up towards my direction, but not at me specifically.
I saw perhaps 100s or more seemingly random people in rapid succession with no control whatsoever on switching to the next person. Men, women, no children thankfully. They all seemed to be pleading or extremely saddened or distraught. Different races and cultures too. It was quite unsettling to me and I wondered if they were victims broken by xianity or pisslam and the Gods were showing me their pain.
I always ask Satan if any entity or human form on the astral is His or not. If I encounter anything that isn't of Satan it has always instantly left me.
In my experiences not one odd entity has tested the patience of Father Satan directly if I'm afraid and call on Him. I would not worry, but if it persists ask that if they are of Satan. That's what worked for me anyway.

Frankly my astral senses are not that advanced and I guess I can't ask. Can I seek help from Satan in any other way? And this blonde woman image is not always the same person rarely looks like in different face shapes but always blonde and always in white outfit

Zaqîêl3 said:
I have seen this before as well. To me they all seemed to be praying or pleading and it was if I was seeing them through a tunnel in the darkness and they were looking up towards my direction, but not at me specifically.
I saw perhaps 100s or more seemingly random people in rapid succession with no control whatsoever on switching to the next person. Men, women, no children thankfully. They all seemed to be pleading or extremely saddened or distraught. Different races and cultures too. It was quite unsettling to me and I wondered if they were victims broken by xianity or pisslam and the Gods were showing me their pain.
I always ask Satan if any entity or human form on the astral is His or not. If I encounter anything that isn't of Satan it has always instantly left me.
In my experiences not one odd entity has tested the patience of Father Satan directly if I'm afraid and call on Him. I would not worry, but if it persists ask that if they are of Satan. That's what worked for me anyway.

Arno Dorian said:
Frankly my astral senses are not that advanced and I guess I can't ask. Can I seek help from Satan in any other way? And this blonde woman image is not always the same person rarely looks like in different face shapes but always blonde and always in white outfit
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Zaqîêl3 said:

Last night i saw a jew cursing me,he was thin with black hair and a hat. I could feel him connected to me and it was asif i knew him for a long time since my teen years. I just knew it and i could feel it that he was the one causing all my problems.
I then visualised me ripping him to shreds with my bare hands.

I should probably do the frtr now again but im waiting for the next upcoming schedule.

This happens to me when do the RTR and fall into a trance. Usually I see the faces of enemy leaders such as Netanyahu and Soros appearing distressed or in pain, as well as the toppling of buildings in Israel and rabbis being crushed. This happened before all the drama really kicked off in Israel and while I would like to think my intuition is doing its job again it's possible that my own mind came up with the images to express the intention of the RTR.

The latter I find less likely for my own reasons though.

MrIntrepid said:
This happens to me when do the RTR and fall into a trance. Usually I see the faces of enemy leaders such as Netanyahu and Soros appearing distressed or in pain, as well as the toppling of buildings in Israel and rabbis being crushed. This happened before all the drama really kicked off in Israel and while I would like to think my intuition is doing its job again it's possible that my own mind came up with the images to express the intention of the RTR.

The latter I find less likely for my own reasons though.

This happens when I do RTR’s as well, I see people being freed and people who the curses are returned to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back