Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sorry

ForVery

I know ... I'm not exemplary, I was wrong. With a broken heart, I now return for empowerment. The past is past; I was influenced by lack of motivation, hard work, situation, enemy attacks, (inactivity and difficult problems, such as moving away from JoS and meditation), but I realize that after a while, regardless of context, the heart pulls towards the real house ... here. Maybe, in time, I will be able to find out that what makes someone a good SS is the desire to ascend and raise their wings, release what is called the enemy (reptiles, Jews) and advance, at least 1% daily. I hope that the time lost by me and my mistakes will be forgiven by Satan and all the high priests, as well as by those who believed in me and helped me. This removal taught me a lot, even though I was defeated, but I get up and I will resume the practices.

ForVery said:
I know ... I'm not exemplary, I was wrong. With a broken heart, I now return for empowerment. The past is past; I was influenced by lack of motivation, hard work, situation, enemy attacks, (inactivity and difficult problems, such as moving away from JoS and meditation), but I realize that after a while, regardless of context, the heart pulls towards the real house ... here. Maybe, in time, I will be able to find out that what makes someone a good SS is the desire to ascend and raise their wings, release what is called the enemy (reptiles, Jews) and advance, at least 1% daily. I hope that the time lost by me and my mistakes will be forgiven by Satan and all the high priests, as well as by those who believed in me and helped me. This removal taught me a lot, even though I was defeated, but I get up and I will resume the practices.
Don't worry about this now. Regret leads to no advancement.

The important thing is that you came back.

Now, become stronger and worthy of redemption.

It's okay if you fall just pick yourself back up. I trust that father Satan forgives you. Start making him proud.

Best of luck brother! Stay strong!

Hail Satan Forever!

mercury_wisdom said:
ForVery said:
Don't worry about this now. Regret leads to no advancement.

The important thing is that you came back.

Now, become stronger and worthy of redemption.

It's okay if you fall just pick yourself back up. I trust that father Satan forgives you. Start making him proud.

Best of luck brother! Stay strong!

Hail Satan Forever!
Thanks !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back