Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can enemy curse or find us if we are using Fancy User Name ?

furious flame

I know Cursing or finding is possible if we use our real name. What about if we use fancy user name or fake name ? Can enemy still find , attack or curse us ? If yes, then how effective it would be with fancy user name ?

furious flame said:
I know Cursing or finding is possible if we use our real name. What about if we use fancy user name or fake name ? Can enemy still find , attack or curse us ? If yes, then how effective it would be with fancy user name ?
Well for example they might find you by your ip address if you don't hide it using a vpn.
It's good to take some safety precautions and also to strengthen your aura of protection.

Have you read this? https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=197943#p197943

Enemy can find you regardless of your user name, astrally that is. Take care that you do your cleaning daily and have spiritual protection applied daily as well. Gather power, and have faith in your abilities to overcome enemy. They are weak, really.

It really is not too bad. I am probably one of the people they try to curse the worst, and I am still okay. Like Henu said, they are extremely weak now, they have lost almost all of their power in the last few years.

I am not saying to be careless. Do the Returning Curses parts 1 and 2. Do the Aura of Protection. Returning Curses part 2 could be your aura of protection. And do the RTRs. You will be fine.

It is possible to "work" with people knowing only a nickname. If I can do that, enemy can do that too.
That's fairly simple, when you read someone's messages online, you can concentrate enough to feel the person and to work with that person in astral plane.

Also I've noticed, that if I ask for help and mention any specific problem, they gonna target exactly that.
So before asking for help, make sure your question hasn't been answered already.

Once when I posted an idea how to use necronomicon with RTR, after a couple of days I had a very strong spiritual attack. I was fine, but two people (friends of friends and friends of family) + animal at family house died at the very same day. And I had a warning that my life is in danger before that.

furious flame said:

Anything where they can sense your energy or connect to it they can curse you. However I kind of doubt most of them really know how to do this well from text on a forum although some of the upper level rabbis might be able too. So yeah if they can get a signature of your energy they can curse you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back