Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange encounters with birds

Young Faith

As some of you know through my other posts, this is not the best part of my life right now, I have several issues going on.
They are usually related to anxiety and stuff, but this is a different case.
I've noticed that lately it happens quite often that when I drive, especially when I'm starting, one or two birds just launch forward "cutting my way" at a very low height like if they want to get hit by my car, and actually once I hit one of them because I was driving at high speed and I could not dodge it.
Do you think this can be some kind of positive/negative sign or am I just overthinking about this too?

If you can get some parrots or budgies to ease the loneliess, these beings are very funny and lovable.
Or a cat or a dog. Learn to take care of another being and see how much your life will improve.

Probably overthinking it. I’ve lived in rural areas a lot on winding roads, riding with different people and birds tend to do this regardless of who I’m riding with. I think they like to swoop and scare off objects they see as threats passing their nests, but I’m not too sure. It isn’t abnormal behavior for birds to do it though.

Nothing strange, it happens to everybody living in more rural areas. The birds get scared by the cars so they fly away, though they fly horizontally to where the car is going so they pass in front of you.

Libra said:
Probably overthinking it. I’ve lived in rural areas a lot on winding roads, riding with different people and birds tend to do this regardless of who I’m riding with. I think they like to swoop and scare off objects they see as threats passing their nests, but I’m not too sure. It isn’t abnormal behavior for birds to do it though.
According to a lot of native indigenous cultures, from a shamanic perspective, animals serve as omens to a lesson one needs to learn or is currently learning in life. They can also represent aspects of ourselves. You sound like you're somewhat overthinking it. I think that void meditation would help you quiet your thoughts a bit. I myself need it A LOT. 😅
There's a simple exercise called grounding, I believe. It involves walking barefoot on grass or earth. This and some deep breath ING might help you.

I guess this isn't very related but I have been under heavy attack by the enemy since the last ritual schedule. It has lessened during these days but I have unreasonable anxiety, I really don't feel good and I may have to skip the next schedule despite the meditation for protection I'm doing. So being under attack, I'm in danger.
Recently when I was driving a cat crossed my path. You know the stereotypes with cats being bringer of bad luck? I am sure they are not in any way malevolent but in fact the opposite. I am sure that the cat was warning me. When cats cross our path they advise us that our luck is bad and we have to be more careful.
It is very sad what the enemy did to our feline friends. Another reason to make them suffer.
So maybe the birds you see are just warning you to be more careful, or maybe not considering that they're not known for this. But since the enemy activity is strongest now, you really should be more careful.

Young Faith said:
Do you think this can be some kind of positive/negative sign or am I just overthinking about this too?
I took a big chunk of my free time to write and review this reply for you, so please excuse the rambling involved.

In the middle of winter, on a very cold and cloudy afternoon, I had been waiting for a bus to come pick me up so that I could go to my community college and attend classes. I'd typically see a flock of starlings and sometimes 4 to 5 crows orbit the bus stop in the area. There was light traffic on the main road that day.

While I was waiting, a crow happened to be limping nearby and had difficulty taking flight, somehow it injured both its foot and wing earlier. It wanted to cross the road, so it waited for the traffic to slow down/cease then it proceeded to limp across to the other side of the road.

Unfortunately, a convoy of vehicles showed up just as it began to cross. They ONLY stopped when another crow gently hovered down, cawing as it fluttered from above. It wasn't hard to guess what the other crow was saying based on this exact context. Something like "You'll get run over!" and/or "Do you need help!?", clearly this crow was concerned about the other.

I was thankful that the closest vehicle stopped, they could have just as easily ignored the problem and hit both birds, but some people do have empathy. This situation convinced me that some or most crows are very aware of the dangers of the road. The limping crow managed to cross safely and the other crow stayed with it to guard it.

Now, if I see a large enough bird that's flying slowly across me on the road, I will typically take it as a sign of alertness. I told this to my mother one day and not too soon during the week she had such an occurrence, she took the sign/superstition seriously and began to drive a little slower and her alertness rose at that moment. It turns out there was another vehicle at the oncoming intersection that had loose breaks and it would have hit her.

With smaller birds and rodents it tends to be a different story, I don't exactly understand what goes through their head but sometimes a small bird will just quickly fly past at car height either to try to scare a potential predator (you, the oncoming vehicle) or because it doesn't perceive you as a threat (it thinks it wont get hit regardless). I treat animals as I would any other pedestrian. If there's a line of little ducks crossing the road, i am stopping and waiting.

Do crows ALWAYS fly slowly at low heights in front of vehicles? I do not think so, the story above was an exception, the superstition below it is something I personally believe. Is it unusual for the little birds to fly past you quickly when driving? I don't think its so unusual so you may be overthinking it on that front, see?

Here's a few more of my personal anecdotes to illustrate what i mean :
- I once had a thought "Are animals capable of showing thanks?" literally answered by a Lark who landed directly in front of me and stayed there until i noticed it (my eyes were closed while thinking about the question). I had buried one of its siblings the week before (this is a bird that I almost never see in the region).
- I've been warned about dangerous oncoming weather by a red crested robin (it came to me, specifically).
- I've had a praying mantis dance around me for a few minutes while i was sitting in a parking lot at 10pm while waiting for a pickup home.
- I've had a spider come down from the ceiling one day and weave a web around my hands.
- When I dedicated, another spider was sent my way to display a sign of acceptance.

Just think carefully about the context, timing, regularity, your knowledge and your relationship to the potential sign. These questions will help you dictate on its validity. Drive safely regardless.

NakedPluto said:
If you can get some parrots or budgies to ease the loneliess, these beings are very funny and lovable.
Or a cat or a dog. Learn to take care of another being and see how much your life will improve.

Oh well I have a dog

TopoftheAbyss said:
I guess this isn't very related but I have been under heavy attack by the enemy since the last ritual schedule. It has lessened during these days but I have unreasonable anxiety, I really don't feel good and I may have to skip the next schedule despite the meditation for protection I'm doing. So being under attack, I'm in danger.
Recently when I was driving a cat crossed my path. You know the stereotypes with cats being bringer of bad luck? I am sure they are not in any way malevolent but in fact the opposite. I am sure that the cat was warning me. When cats cross our path they advise us that our luck is bad and we have to be more careful.
It is very sad what the enemy did to our feline friends. Another reason to make them suffer.
So maybe the birds you see are just warning you to be more careful, or maybe not considering that they're not known for this. But since the enemy activity is strongest now, you really should be more careful.

Idk what to be careful at this point, I'm living a very bad period right now and because of this I've been on a warfare hiatus for quite some time now, I am not being such a threat to the enemy right now, weak as I am. Though I've noticed that the pressure about the vaccine is getting heavier, it starts to pop out more and more in my life. That's absolutely something that I need to be careful about.
Another thing about the "warning" that these birds could try to communicate is that I surely drive too fast and recklessly. It would make sense that birds cutting my way symbolize something like "ehy you dumbass slow down". Funny enough, with all the phobias I've suffered and suffer, I don't even fear the probably biggest real threat to my life, that being my reckless way to drive. I'll be more careful about that, birds or not birds.

Young Faith said:
As some of you know through my other posts, this is not the best part of my life right now, I have several issues going on.
They are usually related to anxiety and stuff, but this is a different case.
I've noticed that lately it happens quite often that when I drive, especially when I'm starting, one or two birds just launch forward "cutting my way" at a very low height like if they want to get hit by my car, and actually once I hit one of them because I was driving at high speed and I could not dodge it.

This happened exactly in the same fashion to me the day after I first summoned Abraxas a year back. I didnt hit them though. Birds are familiar to him as well as some of our other Gods. Lately I have pigeons 1-2 that are always on my side of the shop when they fly in and they stay there for awhile. They stare at me alot and don't mind the others too much.

It could also be just random however, unless someone is trying to get your attention.

Bone Dust said:
Young Faith said:
I took a big chunk of my free time to write and review this reply for you, so please excuse the rambling involved.

In the middle of winter, on a very cold and cloudy afternoon, I had been waiting for a bus to come pick me up so that I could go to my community college and attend classes. I'd typically see a flock of starlings and sometimes 4 to 5 crows orbit the bus stop in the area. There was light traffic on the main road that day.

While I was waiting, a crow happened to be limping nearby and had difficulty taking flight, somehow it injured both its foot and wing earlier. It wanted to cross the road, so it waited for the traffic to slow down/cease then it proceeded to limp across to the other side of the road.

Unfortunately, a convoy of vehicles showed up just as it began to cross. They ONLY stopped when another crow gently hovered down, cawing as it fluttered from above. It wasn't hard to guess what the other crow was saying based on this exact context. Something like "You'll get run over!" and/or "Do you need help!?", clearly this crow was concerned about the other.

I was thankful that the closest vehicle stopped, they could have just as easily ignored the problem and hit both birds, but some people do have empathy. This situation convinced me that some or most crows are very aware of the dangers of the road. The limping crow managed to cross safely and the other crow stayed with it to guard it.

Now, if I see a large enough bird that's flying slowly across me on the road, I will typically take it as a sign of alertness. I told this to my mother one day and not too soon during the week she had such an occurrence, she took the sign/superstition seriously and began to drive a little slower and her alertness rose at that moment. It turns out there was another vehicle at the oncoming intersection that had loose breaks and it would have hit her.

With smaller birds and rodents it tends to be a different story, I don't exactly understand what goes through their head but sometimes a small bird will just quickly fly past at car height either to try to scare a potential predator (you, the oncoming vehicle) or because it doesn't perceive you as a threat (it thinks it wont get hit regardless). I treat animals as I would any other pedestrian. If there's a line of little ducks crossing the road, i am stopping and waiting.

Do crows ALWAYS fly slowly at low heights in front of vehicles? I do not think so, the story above was an exception, the superstition below it is something I personally believe. Is it unusual for the little birds to fly past you quickly when driving? I don't think its so unusual so you may be overthinking it on that front, see?

Here's a few more of my personal anecdotes to illustrate what i mean :
- I once had a thought "Are animals capable of showing thanks?" literally answered by a Lark who landed directly in front of me and stayed there until i noticed it (my eyes were closed while thinking about the question). I had buried one of its siblings the week before (this is a bird that I almost never see in the region).
- I've been warned about dangerous oncoming weather by a red crested robin (it came to me, specifically).
- I've had a praying mantis dance around me for a few minutes while i was sitting in a parking lot at 10pm while waiting for a pickup home.
- I've had a spider come down from the ceiling one day and weave a web around my hands.
- When I dedicated, another spider was sent my way to display a sign of acceptance.

Just think carefully about the context, timing, regularity, your knowledge and your relationship to the potential sign. These questions will help you dictate on its validity. Drive safely regardless.

Very interesting. So it seems like this sign being a warning to drive more safely isn't that far of a possibility. I already started doing it, by the way, sign or not sign.

Young Faith said:
Very interesting. So it seems like this sign being a warning to drive more safely isn't that far of a possibility. I already started doing it, by the way, sign or not sign.

Yes, it is good to drive safely by default, but it is possible for an unusual sign to warn you to be a little more vigilant than usual. But don't actively look for one when you are already supposed to look for road signs and traffic.

Like if a road sign displays "deer ahead" and a deer shows up later down the road, its less likely special and more treated like a pedestrian unless the deer does a triple backflip. Oh, one backflip only? They do that all the time!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back