Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

starting a working in the new moon?

ploutos

i couldn’t find any info about this on the website. so i wanted to ask here.
first of all, i will start a working for removing the enemy bindings.
after VoC, moon will be in Taurus, so it means workings started at this time are most likely to be permanent; however, the thing is that it always says on the pdfs in which i read that we better start doing those freeing the soul workings when the moon is waning. it’s new moon at the moment. i know that waning moon is good for ending things as well, but i have to wait for it to be waning for more than two weeks from now.
so the question is would you recommend me to start this working when it’s new moon in taurus?

Taurus would not be good for this. "Workings are permanent", yes, but not for removing things, due to the very nature of Taurus. Taurus builds and holds on to what it has.

You'd be best off waiting until the end of this month. 28, 29, 30 are all great days, waning Moon in Cap then Aqu.

Lydia said:
Taurus would not be good for this. "Workings are permanent", yes, but not for removing things, due to the very nature of Taurus. Taurus builds and holds on to what it has.

You'd be best off waiting until the end of this month. 28, 29, 30 are all great days, waning Moon in Cap then Aqu.

i understand the logic better now. i wanted to rush into this working, but as you said, it’s better to wait till the right time. thank you so much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back