Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pakistan: Muslim Rapist Demands Custody of Hindu Minor Who ‘Converted to Islam’ During Rape

NishaWillow

Abduction of girls from religious minorities, putting them through cycles of mass rapes and forcing them to embrace Islam is not a new spectacle in Pakistan. What changes is the intensity of the violence and institutionalized deception minorities are made to endure, often with the state’s acknowledgement, in the Islamic country.

The latest victim of Pakistan’s time-tested practice of abduct-rape-convert is Leylan Kohli, a minor Hindu girl. In a video shared widely on social media, the rescued victim alleges that she was abducted and mass-raped for four days by a Muslim named Mohammad Tanveer and his accomplices. The ghastly incident took place in the Sindh province of Pakistan, allegedly in Kot Ghulam Muhammad. Appallingly, the police have neither filed a case nor taken any action against the miscreants.

The horror for this Hindu family is far from over. While the rapists are moving about freely, Leylan and her family are living in the constant danger of being attacked by the perpetrators. The culprits demand that Laylen be handed over to them. They assert that she recited the Kalima during her rape, and by virtue of having done so, she is now a converted Muslim. She thus cannot return and live with her “kafir” family.

Kalima is collective name for the six Islamic phrases that reflect the foundational beliefs of Islam, including the Islamic profession of faith. They are taught and recited reverently by Muslims in South Asian countries. When someone converts from another religion to Islam, he or she is made to recite these phrases.

As per reports, while raping the minor, one of the accused thought it would be a good idea to carry out dawah (Islamic proselytization) on her concurrently, and forced her to recite the religious phrases. So now, by the virtue of reciting these supposedly holy and divine words while being molested, Leylan is a Muslim. She must relinquish all ties with her family and be given over to those who abducted her and put her through a prolonged painful and atrocious experience.

Among the many dangers that lurk for this child and her hapless family, one is that a powerful mullah (Muslim cleric) will be brought onto the scene and order that the girl be taken away from her family. Having “converted” to the one true faith of Islam, Leylan cannot go back to Hinduism, “a false religion,” because that would be considered apostasy, which invites a death sentence, as per Sharia rules. Who would want to take chances with death?

Girls from the minority community who were abducted and molested by Muslim men in Pakistan have rarely been given justice; their perpetrators have often gone scot-free. The lives of such girls and their families turn hellish. It would not be incorrect to say that they pay the penalty for the wrongs done to them. There is no worldwide condemnation, because global institutions are busy painting a picture of “poor, oppressed Muslims” for the world to see and sympathize with.

It is doubtful that the Pakistani system will rescue this girl. What is worse is the possibility of her being taken to some kind of women’s rehabilitation centre while the authorities “investigate” the crime. Reportedly, victims are not allowed to meet their families once they are taken to such homes, and are further threatened with dire consequences. The only option presented to them is that they state that their conversion was consensual, or else they will be put through more violence. Traumatized and scared, they admit to the rapist’s version of the story in court. 12-year-old Kajal Bheel from Sindh, Pakistan, among others, has lived through this nightmare.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/05/pakistan-muslim-rapist-demands-custody-of-hindu-minor-who-converted-to-islam-during-rape

Just the daily taste of Islam for those who question why we are "Satanists" and fight against the "Abrahamic Religions"...

How evil of us to want these programs of slavery obliterated...

Islam is built upon blood and death and extreminist mentality, they could do things as extreme as killing thier own parents and families and children just for the sake of yahewh.

“Bad things happen when good people do nothing”.

I don’t know where this quote actually comes from but it was something that I heard as a child and has stayed with me since. A reminder of this came up again today.

What more motivation could one need to want to change what has become of society under jewish rule, than watching our sons and daughters be slaughtered, enslaved, and brainwashed? If humanity stands aside and continues to watch hoping this will all pass, nothing will get better.

Change comes when action takes place in numbers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Just the daily taste of Islam for those who question why we are "Satanists" and fight against the "Abrahamic Religions"...

It's been hinted before over the years it was more so mentioned on the previous Josministries forums. But at some point in the future are we gonna do RKR/RQR/RCR rituals?

Reverse K/C/Q-oran rituals?

I know the priority is RTRs currently but I'm talking further in the future. Probably when RTRs can be concluded IF such a thing happens. We have various people mentioning even years from now we'll still be at F-RTR/RTR/Tetra/Grid Rituals still chugging along. I mean at some point eventually even the rituals become pointless to do as the enemy is at the point of no return.

But that's what some people have stated they do make a point in that many will still be pumping away for the enemy so we gotta ensure every trace of the enemy is spiritually blotted out.

So Reverse Koran Rituals, possibly? i.e. a direct attack on it not just passive RTR anti-hebrew like Azazel stated "Islam will most likely collapse on it's own". Potentially?

Definately more RTR fuel. more happenings in the name of the religion of piss. The most depraved acts are committed as a result of islam. It is the most violent.

NishaWillow said:

Too many times I have read stuff like this coming from Pakistan. It's not only the Hindus, they do the same especially with people who have dominant white genes, many white looking women are raped and forced to mate with these sub human mudslims, forcefully damaging their souls, ripping them off their dignity and keeping them as their slaves. Words cannot describe my anger when I hear pakistan, mudslim and rape together because I am reminded of other incidents which include women who looked White.

This is the reason why I do not have any problem with the idea of mass deaths if they are to occur in the future due to the kikes, at least many of these fuckers will be out and the misery of many innocents will end. To me, these low life shit bags are lower than insects. Fuck, even insects are on a higher level than these fuckers. To me they are equal to jews. I do not care if these people die or suffer. I want to say somethings but I will not, because they are brutal. If the Gods ever want to punish the top tier jews and people like these in the physical realm, I would be one of the guys that they would summon because death would be too easy for these scums. I am a very soft person, but for some reason when someone endangers Whites I turn very dark and brutal. For the past 7 years I thought I was evil but I was merely one of the shadows of a ruthless force that wanted justice on this planet very egregiously. That force is here, for it is the shadows that mark the existence in this realm and I am a shadow of it and so are some of the SS and so are many that are out there in this world. Soon the Jews will face the brutal side of Justice. It will haunt them for eternity.

The Jews have been calling us Gentiles 'beasts' for centuries. If a jew is reading this, I have some good news for you, a beast has manifested. Do fear this beast because the clock is ticking and the beast comes closer and closer to share a bit of that sweet shadow of justice.
113593.jpg

As always, the comments are littered with misguided people going on about how "Satanic" of an act this was, completely oblivious of the fact that just a few hundred years ago their very own xian people would do very much the same to people with impunity and are still doing so behind closed doors today. The big three always produce the most demented, disgusting people on the planet then are quick to pass the blame onto Father Satan who has done nothing wrong.

The xians, jews and pisslamists own damn near everything, hold all the government positions and make all the laws but the problem is always us.

NishaWillow said:
Abduction of girls from religious minorities, putting them through cycles of mass rapes and forcing them to embrace Islam is not a new spectacle in Pakistan. What changes is the intensity of the violence and institutionalized deception minorities are made to endure, often with the state’s acknowledgement, in the Islamic country.

The latest victim of Pakistan’s time-tested practice of abduct-rape-convert is Leylan Kohli, a minor Hindu girl. In a video shared widely on social media, the rescued victim alleges that she was abducted and mass-raped for four days by a Muslim named Mohammad Tanveer and his accomplices. The ghastly incident took place in the Sindh province of Pakistan, allegedly in Kot Ghulam Muhammad. Appallingly, the police have neither filed a case nor taken any action against the miscreants.

The horror for this Hindu family is far from over. While the rapists are moving about freely, Leylan and her family are living in the constant danger of being attacked by the perpetrators. The culprits demand that Laylen be handed over to them. They assert that she recited the Kalima during her rape, and by virtue of having done so, she is now a converted Muslim. She thus cannot return and live with her “kafir” family.

Kalima is collective name for the six Islamic phrases that reflect the foundational beliefs of Islam, including the Islamic profession of faith. They are taught and recited reverently by Muslims in South Asian countries. When someone converts from another religion to Islam, he or she is made to recite these phrases.

As per reports, while raping the minor, one of the accused thought it would be a good idea to carry out dawah (Islamic proselytization) on her concurrently, and forced her to recite the religious phrases. So now, by the virtue of reciting these supposedly holy and divine words while being molested, Leylan is a Muslim. She must relinquish all ties with her family and be given over to those who abducted her and put her through a prolonged painful and atrocious experience.

Among the many dangers that lurk for this child and her hapless family, one is that a powerful mullah (Muslim cleric) will be brought onto the scene and order that the girl be taken away from her family. Having “converted” to the one true faith of Islam, Leylan cannot go back to Hinduism, “a false religion,” because that would be considered apostasy, which invites a death sentence, as per Sharia rules. Who would want to take chances with death?

Girls from the minority community who were abducted and molested by Muslim men in Pakistan have rarely been given justice; their perpetrators have often gone scot-free. The lives of such girls and their families turn hellish. It would not be incorrect to say that they pay the penalty for the wrongs done to them. There is no worldwide condemnation, because global institutions are busy painting a picture of “poor, oppressed Muslims” for the world to see and sympathize with.

It is doubtful that the Pakistani system will rescue this girl. What is worse is the possibility of her being taken to some kind of women’s rehabilitation centre while the authorities “investigate” the crime. Reportedly, victims are not allowed to meet their families once they are taken to such homes, and are further threatened with dire consequences. The only option presented to them is that they state that their conversion was consensual, or else they will be put through more violence. Traumatized and scared, they admit to the rapist’s version of the story in court. 12-year-old Kajal Bheel from Sindh, Pakistan, among others, has lived through this nightmare.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/05/pakistan-muslim-rapist-demands-custody-of-hindu-minor-who-converted-to-islam-during-rape

All the more reason to refuse Rape-slam. All the more reason to do RTRs. When the enemy is off camera, they sure do an excellent job of exposing themselves (when it comes to the defenseless). But put one of them versus ten armed and spiritually trained/aware gentiles and their faith tends to ghost out of them pretty quickly.

I lack the words to express how I long for the day we are finally rid of this abrahamic cancer from the world and I unfortunately cannot express in words or action the retaliation I wish I could dish out against this humanoid cancer who performs such savagery and heinous brutality against the innocent and the powerless.

RTR fuel is what it is.

Indeed how “evil” we Spiritual Satanists are for fighting against the abrahamic cancer, so “evil” for annihilating this perpetual insanity inflicted upon gentiles by the jew and their lackeys...

Since the RTR is returning the enemy karma they scapegoated for thousands of years right back to them, I wonder how long it will take for the pisslamic filth to fully turn against the judaic cancer and have them destroy each other. The sooner they all collapse upon themselves and each other, the better.

Let the jew and mudslime rape each other to death after the gentile is taken out of their heinous karmic cycle. How very wonderful the day that happens is.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Absolutely.

RTR fuel like voiceofenki said. I'm sickened by these scum. I haven't studied that enemy yet, but every little glimpse of it I've seen is cancerous. They would spread like maggots on a fresh corpse if they weren't stopped. Their sharia law... I need to learn about that and its sickening truths so I'll be prepared to destroy it with its truths to those passing it as peaceful religion.
https://web.archive.org/web/20071027052940/https://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html
I love this site for christainity burning fuel, need to find one for these dirt and like another member said, focus my hate and energy on them ripping each other apart and crushing dome of the rock and vatican along with it.

Those people are so disgusting, I lack words to express how disgusting they are.

How can people sink to such a disgustingly low level of existence and being?!

I wish I could help her.

Zaqîêl3 said:
RTR fuel like voiceofenki said. I'm sickened by these scum. I haven't studied that enemy yet, but every little glimpse of it I've seen is cancerous. They would spread like maggots on a fresh corpse if they weren't stopped. Their sharia law... I need to learn about that and its sickening truths so I'll be prepared to destroy it with its truths to those passing it as peaceful religion.
https://web.archive.org/web/20071027052940/https://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html
I love this site for christainity burning fuel, need to find one for these dirt and like another member said, focus my hate and energy on them ripping each other apart and crushing dome of the rock and vatican along with it.
Hey,

This has everything you need and more to understand Pisslam:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43936

Kali Maa is a Hindu Goddess
Or maybe she was forcefully converted or
Who knows but i just did the researched and found out whats' -kalima- (haha ok those thiefs stole the words ) so anyways carry on with rtrs

And those fucking brainless zombies who even claim there is no evil about abrahamic religions? This is the future of the world if the true PLAGUE doesn't perish.

mercury_wisdom said:
Zaqîêl3 said:
Hey,

This has everything you need and more to understand Pisslam:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43936
Thank you very much. I know how important it is to know my enemies, no matter how fucking sick they make me. It was an odd coincidence that I imagined them bombing jew and themselves while destroying RTR today. Brought me a comforting feeling inside after hearing news mention Pakistan firing missiles into Israel today....
Hail the Gods and Satan forever!

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's been hinted before over the years it was more so mentioned on the previous Josministries forums. But at some point in the future are we gonna do RKR/RQR/RCR rituals?

Reverse K/C/Q-oran rituals?

I know the priority is RTRs currently but I'm talking further in the future. Probably when RTRs can be concluded IF such a thing happens. We have various people mentioning even years from now we'll still be at F-RTR/RTR/Tetra/Grid Rituals still chugging along. I mean at some point eventually even the rituals become pointless to do as the enemy is at the point of no return.

But that's what some people have stated they do make a point in that many will still be pumping away for the enemy so we gotta ensure every trace of the enemy is spiritually blotted out.

So Reverse Koran Rituals, possibly? i.e. a direct attack on it not just passive RTR anti-hebrew like Azazel stated "Islam will most likely collapse on it's own". Potentially?

I think when we destroy the enemy grid fully the new rituals will be replacing the grid that was here in the ancient times. Though I think it would be cool if they added Jupiter to that.

I know the jewish religion is the worst. Because of the fact the jews are alien and created these nasty religions. And out of the three other than Judaism.. is the Muslim! And there islomic rules to top it off. !😠 And what upsets me is that they have no respect for the tourists that comes to visit these countries. And will go as far as killing another woman's husband, and go after her and rape her and even kill her for amusement. Just because they are of wealth or whatever excuse. Just because they can. And with no remorse. All because of there stupid faith and that self hatred they have because of up bringing. Lies and force. And because of being brainwashed as children. They have no love for other people. Or there own family. And that they can rape, kill there children and wife when ever like nothing happened. And just start over again. With another woman. And like it's just no big deal.. 😠😖

I know the jewish religion is the worst. Because of the fact the jews are alien and created these nasty religions. And out of the three other than Judaism.. is the Muslim! And there islomic rules to top it off. !😠 And what upsets me is that they have no respect for the tourists that comes to visit these countries. And will go as far as killing another woman's husband, and go after her and rape her and even kill her for amusement. Just because they are of wealth or whatever excuse. Just because they can. And with no remorse. All because of there stupid faith and that self hatred they have because of up bringing. Lies and force. And because of being brainwashed as children. They have no love for other people. Or there own family. And that they can rape, kill there children and wife when ever like nothing happened. And just start over again. With another woman. And like it's just no big deal.. 😠😖

Meteor said:
To put it lightly, I want to rape the culprits' asses with a serrated knife. After all, that would make things even, and therefore is justice. Alas, I'm not allowed to do such a thing. Fortunately, the final RTR serves as a legal, productive outlet for such feelings.
In other words, I'll just consider this RTR fuel.

What they have done could never be made even. They are fully disgusting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back