Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don't suicide

Blackdragon666

I've just gotten on the forums and there was a topic by a user who was mentioning something about committing suicide but the topic has been deleted. In case this user sees this, please don't do it. Why commit suicide and you can fix all your problems? I wonder if you deleted the topic yourself or it was deleted by mods for being a troll post or related. If the post was legit, hold on and maybe try expressing yourself on here? We are here for you.

This goes for any human being, no matter how hard it is, never suicide. No matter how big of your ego is. How old and how you perceive this action to be, never. And if you tried to, start fresh, become better, learn that you can heal and don't ever be that again.

People here can help you get by, no matter how much you think this isn't the case. Even call the suicide line. Post, express and get help. Scream cry, do whatever necessary so you do not get to that low level of existence. Never question real humanity and real human beings that can possibly be friends, lovers to you. Don't do that to your family, or community and most importantly yourself. Life is to be lived. Life is blissful against all odds. Please find that yourself if you are in that situation.

Suicide is not even a way out. You just end up in the astral with all these emotional issues magnified probably not a great experience then you end up reincarnated back here eventually as it's kind of a natural process and you end up likely repeating the same shit over again with possibly some of the same people so it's not going to be "better" in fact it may be worse.

The only way out is too remove karma and work on the issues that are causing the problem. Either to not care that much about it and be happy in life anyways just detach from the people causing the situation or to better your situation if it deals with the material in some way. But you take control of your destiny and do what you want that is true freedom.

That is way out not Suicide.

To see how much true Satanists care about someone in our family warms my heart. I'm proud to be a part of Satan's family!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back