Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chinese document discussing weaponising coronaviruses provides 'chilling' information

Niko_is_666

If you don't want to open Youtube, here is the bitchute version: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pW3mD9usJzBr/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuKPBur_TiI

Video's description said:
Sky News host Sharri Markson has assessed "chilling" details from a document produced by Chinese military scientists, in which they discussed weaponising SARS coronaviruses five years before the COVID-19 pandemic hit.

Ms Markson said the book was written by People's Liberation Army scientists and senior Chinese public health officials in 2015.

The documents describe SARS coronaviruses as heralding a “new era of genetic weapons” and said they can be "artificially manipulated into an emerging human - disease virus, then weaponised and unleashed in a way never seen before".

The Chinese-language paper is called 'The Unnatural Origin of SARS and New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons'.

“The document also talks about the psychological terror that bioweapons can cause, it's chilling,” Ms Markson said.

“To be clear ... while intelligence agencies suspect, and they've been investigating this since early last year, that COVID-19 may be the result of an accidental leak from a Wuhan lab, there is no suggestion it was an intentional release.

“The significance of this paper is that it offers a rare insight into how senior scientists at one of the PLA's most prominent military universities, where high levels of defence research were conducted, were thinking about biological research.”

I also found this comment in the comment section of this video[youtube],
And what is even more chilling, is a smirking Gates and his grinning soon to be ex wife, saying last June that the next pandemic will "really get attention" and that it "may be 3 years, may be 20". My money is on three years, they won't be able to wait twenty years.

A deadly virus would be their last resort for the Great Reset. So no need to worry about that, it won't happen any time soon. Until then, they will try the Covid 'variants' to either win or collapse the health systems in as many countries as possible for the 'real deal virus' because if the health system stays intact, their viruses would not be 'deadly' at all. You see, a person can survive most of these plagues with 'Medical help' but what if you destroy or fuck up the medical standards of today's world? You get a Black Death scenario. The Jews will never release a virus so deadly which would kill people in one day or two with several means of transmission because if they do, they put themselves at risk, which they never will.

If black death had to occur today, it would not be as deadly as it was, because today's medical science and medical system are miles ahead. But as I said, what if you ruin this system? Almost any virus would eventually be considered lethal or at least harmful enough to reduce a person's life or ruin their health. Many viruses would effectively do their work if today's medical system would not exist, just like in the past. Indian cities are a good example of what would happen if the medical system of a densely populated area/city/state/country were to be put under extreme amount of stress.

With this translation https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52686
It's quite clear that they were and still are observing and testing the medical system of all the major countries. With what Melinda Gates said, it's pretty clear they are and will step up their game with new variants and if failed with covid pandemic, they will bring in another pandemic. Now they are stepping up the game with covid variants, since the first two or three variants were not at all lethal even without medical help. It is possible that the RTRs that our dear SS have been doing from the past 10 or 20 years interfered with their plans(I am not sure when the first RTR came out).

The next/new pandemic with a new virus would most likely take place somewhere between 2024-2028. Because if they do it next year, it would be obvious to the masses that someone is playing games here. So to avoid the rebellion, they step down and play the 'mutation' game. Some are natural mutations and some are artificial, to be released into a population manually.

This is a dirty game.

Another thing they want to trigger is, a world war. Because this is where they will introduce the microchips to the soldiers, who during a war would almost do whatever it takes for them to return to their families alive. If something will increase the chances for them to stay alive, they would accept it. The jew knows this. And this is where the microchip trend will start. Not with elon's stupid, music in the head idea, very few are that dumb to accept it like that.

Also, since the leak of CCP's database, they are changing their game,
by releasing information fake or real, like in the above video. They are simply trying to turn the world or at least the West against China, because it's possible that the masses may demand or approve a 'War with China'. They are doing almost the very same thing that they did to Nazi Germany, the only difference is if a war broke out, this time they will control both sides.

Lets mess up their plans. If not stop, we can at least reduce the damage.

Hail Satan!

Does the fact the Gods are about 20 or so years away a more concern for us?

I mean 20 years is a long time, these cockknockers seem to want to collapse humanity well before that era. I mean if it was mentioned by around 2025 the Gods return great not that bad. Bad things happen but for the most part humanity seems standing up. But 20 years seems like humanity is going the great reset, cyberpolygon, and Georgia Guidestones way of living.

Shame lots of people have to suffer. We've seen the posts mentioned by Jack and others like the whole De-agle report(not to be confused with John Deagle's website).

Seems more and more the same old kosher hymie hustle. Let's just hope the RTRs do the complete opposite. They completely eliminate the enemies kabalistic support. Phyrric defeat, Phyrric victories(if it comes to being successful), grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory, pissing people off and preparing for the pogroms of the 2025s era with Uranus and Neptune in fixed signs.

Like Jack mentioned be neither positive nor negative rather pragmatic and realistic. It's the same thing that happened on January 6, Pence could have taken the high road he is human after all and not created a constitutional crisis. But now we got Biden on our hands and that's another hustle unto itself.

Anyways this isn't the first time nor the last time communists weaponize stuff. I'd say their ideology far more toxic and deadly than any virus concocted by them. Even if survivors we still got renegade communist groups trying to make communism great again. Even if it's just some anarcho- group.

Gear88 said:
Does the fact the Gods are about 20 or so years away a more concern for us?

I mean 20 years is a long time, these cockknockers seem to want to collapse humanity well before that era. I mean if it was mentioned by around 2025 the Gods return great not that bad. Bad things happen but for the most part humanity seems standing up. But 20 years seems like humanity is going the great reset, cyberpolygon, and Georgia Guidestones way of living.

Shame lots of people have to suffer. We've seen the posts mentioned by Jack and others like the whole De-agle report(not to be confused with John Deagle's website).

Seems more and more the same old kosher hymie hustle. Let's just hope the RTRs do the complete opposite. They completely eliminate the enemies kabalistic support. Phyrric defeat, Phyrric victories(if it comes to being successful), grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory, pissing people off and preparing for the pogroms of the 2025s era with Uranus and Neptune in fixed signs.

Like Jack mentioned be neither positive nor negative rather pragmatic and realistic. It's the same thing that happened on January 6, Pence could have taken the high road he is human after all and not created a constitutional crisis. But now we got Biden on our hands and that's another hustle unto itself.

Anyways this isn't the first time nor the last time communists weaponize stuff. I'd say their ideology far more toxic and deadly than any virus concocted by them. Even if survivors we still got renegade communist groups trying to make communism great again. Even if it's just some anarcho- group.

We will be fine for the most part or at least alive. It may not be ideal or even hard for most though there are probably a few people that will actually do really good in this time period depending on their background. What you probably will have to do is focus on your own little world try to find happiness in things look at what is positive etc. Focus on the goal instead of the current situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back