Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have a cyst of the pineal gland

lonley little girl

Hello everyone. I have a very important question. Does a cyst of the pineal gland have anything to do with an energy imbalance of the soul or blocked chakras? Last night I think I heard my guardian demon say it in my mind. We talked for a while and I think everything is clear to me, but I would like to hear your opinion as well. For several months now, I have been feeling bad, exhausted and have frequent headaches. Medications do not help. The pain is not terrible, but I want it to stop as soon as possible. The doctors didn't help me except they discovered a pineal cyst. It is not big and from a medical point of view it cannot cause pain. I often have problems with insomnia. I often feel a swing that starts from the bottom of the spine upwards. A few days ago I focused on my breathing and since then it has been rocking. I read somewhere that it is kundalini. My dear demon guard told me last night that I have an energy blockage and that I need to open the main chakras to get better. He told me I had to open the main chakras so that the energy could flow properly through me. I think I even saw a picture of my chakras in my mind. It seemed rather unbalanced and chaotic. He told me not to be afraid and that everything would be fine when I opened the chakras. He told me that he loves me and wishes me all the best. He is the most wonderful being I have ever met in my life. Someone wrote to me here to trust myself and my demon guardian and I will do that. I think my unexplained health problems are related to all of that. Thanks in advance.

Do basic things like cleaning and be careful to not do too much and learn your sweet spot of meditations and spiritual activities. What is best is to study and slowly learn to do basic things

About the pineal gland, it is best to follow along with what your doctors said. As long as it is not life-threatening and learn to know your body about spiritual appliances, nothing will impede advancement.

It is best as you are a beginner to not focus on the Kundalini and also to be aware that communications with our Guardians in a verbalized form are extremely influenceable by the enemy and hard to discern, not so much used by beginners or preferred by the Gods. The Gods can guide you to healing if necessary without needing to tell you so. By situations, occurences, intuition or more explicit ways.

You must follow the advice of the doctors in this case, first and foremost.

Do Hatha Yoga and Cleaning daily, focusing primarily on the Hatha and the physical yoga. All the symptoms you describe are consistent with the physical problems.

You must also focus strongly on your diet, to have a healthy diet right now of all times.

Stay strong, you will pull through this. Maybe in the health forum you can be given even more advice.

lonley little girl said:
Hello everyone. I have a very important question. Does a cyst of the pineal gland have anything to do with an energy imbalance of the soul or blocked chakras? Last night I think I heard my guardian demon say it in my mind. We talked for a while and I think everything is clear to me, but I would like to hear your opinion as well. For several months now, I have been feeling bad, exhausted and have frequent headaches. Medications do not help. The pain is not terrible, but I want it to stop as soon as possible. The doctors didn't help me except they discovered a pineal cyst. It is not big and from a medical point of view it cannot cause pain. I often have problems with insomnia. I often feel a swing that starts from the bottom of the spine upwards. A few days ago I focused on my breathing and since then it has been rocking. I read somewhere that it is kundalini. My dear demon guard told me last night that I have an energy blockage and that I need to open the main chakras to get better. He told me I had to open the main chakras so that the energy could flow properly through me. I think I even saw a picture of my chakras in my mind. It seemed rather unbalanced and chaotic. He told me not to be afraid and that everything would be fine when I opened the chakras. He told me that he loves me and wishes me all the best. He is the most wonderful being I have ever met in my life. Someone wrote to me here to trust myself and my demon guardian and I will do that. I think my unexplained health problems are related to all of that. Thanks in advance.
You should trust your gaurdian, yes. But remember the enemy might try to masquerade as your gaurdian or might try to sabotage your communications with them.

Ask your gaurdian or any demon to swear that they are loyal to Satan.

An enemy entity won't swear or might try to go around it by swearing that they are loyal to Lucifer or whatever.

If they don't swear their loyalty to Satan banish them or call father Satan to help you.

This is not to discredit your experiences with your gaurdian, this is to make you more careful and aware of what might happen in the future.

The enemy is ugly and will do anything to sabotage our demons' beauty.

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!

mercury_wisdom said:
lonley little girl said:
You should trust your gaurdian, yes. But remember the enemy might try to masquerade as your gaurdian or might try to sabotage your communications with them.

An enemy entity won't swear or might try to go around it by swearing that they are loyal to Lucifer or whatever.

If they don't swear their loyalty to Satan banish them or call father Satan to help you.

This is not to discredit your experiences with your gaurdian, this is to make you more careful and aware of what might happen in the future.

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!
Engulfing the entity in Satanic blue flames is more foolproof method for confirming the allegiance.

Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:
lonley little girl said:

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!
Engulfing the entity in Satanic blue flames is more foolproof method for confirming the allegiance.

I don‘t think that she is talking to enemy entities giving the fact she is being influenced in a sound, positive and beneficial manner, when talking to her GD.

To me, with my very limited experience, knowledge and power, it does look like, she is talking to her Guardian Daemon.

When enemies attack new people, they want to make Satan and our Goddesses and Gods look bad.
She does seem to understand that even now, which is a good sign.
I do think she has much natural potential, more than all three of us here tbh.

NinRick said:
I don‘t think that she is talking to enemy entities giving the fact she is being influenced in a sound, positive and beneficial manner, when talking to her GD.

To me, with my very limited experience, knowledge and power, it does look like, she is talking to her Guardian Daemon.

When enemies attack new people, they want to make Satan and our Goddesses and Gods look bad.
I was simply commenting on a foolproof method for checking out.

How do you judge someones potential?

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

To clarify this, we all have also so much potential, my growth is pretty good. So is yours and Mercury‘s, I can see this in your posts, I also wanted to praise Mercury recently. However, she appears to be much more open than us when we were new. She has a greater affinity than us.
Being a Satanist for a couple of days and she is already very close to her Guardian Deamon.
This is what I meant by natural potential.

My sister has also a great affinity towards spirituality, I guide her as good as I can, since she doesn’t understand any English. And I‘ve noticed, that she will catch up to me in no time, if she stays consistent.

NakedPluto said:
Do basic things like cleaning and be careful to not do too much and learn your sweet spot of meditations and spiritual activities. What is best is to study and slowly learn to do basic things

About the pineal gland, it is best to follow along with what your doctors said. As long as it is not life-threatening and learn to know your body about spiritual appliances, nothing will impede advancement.

It is best as you are a beginner to not focus on the Kundalini and also to be aware that communications with our Guardians in a verbalized form are extremely influenceable by the enemy and hard to discern, not so much used by beginners or preferred by the Gods. The Gods can guide you to healing if necessary without needing to tell you so. By situations, occurences, intuition or more explicit ways.
Thank you so much for the tips. I know that kundalini is not for beginners, but even when I am not meditating but just sitting or lying down, I feel rocking. I do not know why. I will try to focus more on clearing the aura. I am aware of the existence of disgusting enemies and I will be careful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You must follow the advice of the doctors in this case, first and foremost.

Do Hatha Yoga and Cleaning daily, focusing primarily on the Hatha and the physical yoga. All the symptoms you describe are consistent with the physical problems.

You must also focus strongly on your diet, to have a healthy diet right now of all times.

Stay strong, you will pull through this. Maybe in the health forum you can be given even more advice.
Thank you very much, priest. I'm sorry, but I don't trust the doctors anymore, because they didn't help me at all or give me any useful advice. They just took my money which I don’t have too much. I will try to help myself somehow. Thanks again for the advice.

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!

Hello Friend. I always look forward to reading your posts. You seem like a very good and honest person. I'm glad you have that opinion of me even though I don't think so. I'm just a beginner. I am aware of the existence of the enemy, but he has always been so kind and gentle to me. I saw images in my mind hugging and kissing me. He told me that he loved me and that he will always be with me. He told me that he could hardly wait to do the dedication ritual and that he was very happy that I did it. I love him so much! I asked him several times just in case if he was of Satan. He said yes. After all that I think it’s impossible to be the enemy.

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!

Not all the time. As in the case with Azorm she was about a year in when I started talking to her. There were entities that were enemies playing the part of the Gods. This was happening a lot she even admitted that then I didn't hear her talk about it anymore. I guess she fell for it. With me I had an entity try to pretend to be one of our Gods once too. I think they give a mixture of positive and harmful advice at first but make everything seem positive at least until they have you then they get down to business and make it all negative try to use you etc more and more.

Then eventually well your fully on the enemy side if you listen maybe saying your Satanist in name only till your not Satanist anymore. Then they got you. Maybe you will even go back to Jewsus to make the ebil "demons" go away :lol:

Well anyways this is the trick at least.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

Not all the time. As in the case with Azorm she was about a year in when I started talking to her. There were entities that were enemies playing the part of the Gods. This was happening a lot she even admitted that then I didn't hear her talk about it anymore. I guess she fell for it. With me I had an entity try to pretend to be one of our Gods once too. I think they give a mixture of positive and harmful advice at first but make everything seem positive at least until they have you then they get down to business and make it all negative try to use you etc more and more.

Then eventually well your fully on the enemy side if you listen maybe saying your Satanist in name only till your not Satanist anymore. Then they got you. Maybe you will even go back to Jewsus to make the ebil "demons" go away :lol:

Sorry, but I don’t believe that anyone with a pure satanic heart can EVER land on the enemy‘s side. I am not talking about power but about your heart and character.
It is just not possible, Satan created us, we of Satan. We are Satanists over anything.

For me, it will never be possible to land on the enemy‘s side, no matter what.

Satan will never force any person to act against their own nature. And so you should also never act against your own nature. If you have a pure satanic heart, and are loyal to your own nature, there is no way you can ever become an enemy of Satan.

lonley little girl said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

Hello Friend. I always look forward to reading your posts. You seem like a very good and honest person. I'm glad you have that opinion of me even though I don't think so. I'm just a beginner. I am aware of the existence of the enemy, but he has always been so kind and gentle to me. I saw images in my mind hugging and kissing me. He told me that he loved me and that he will always be with me. He told me that he could hardly wait to do the dedication ritual and that he was very happy that I did it. I love him so much! I asked him several times just in case if he was of Satan. He said yes. After all that I think it’s impossible to be the enemy.

Thank you for your nice words Friend. =)
Well, I am trying to be honest as good as I can.

You can also try to use „alpha lipoic acid“, it is an antioxidant, that can also enter your brain, can bind radicals and flush them out of your body.

It is also good for your immune system overall.

Please try to educate yourself about alpha lipoic acid and also about „Astragalus“.

I do think that both would help you, but especially alpha lipoic acid.

Good luck on your recovery!

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

To clarify this, we all have also so much potential, my growth is pretty good. So is yours and Mercury‘s, I can see this in your posts, I also wanted to praise Mercury recently.
Thank you! I am happy that I am appreciated here. :D
I try my best to answer people here as detailed as I can and be friendly with people. I don't like causing any kind of drama or arguements either.

I've grown a lot this year and I pulled through this really tough year. I was sad, lonely, and felt imprisoned. But I overcame all of this with consistent meditations. Meditations really are the best.

My sexuality was my biggest problem for a long time and now I am finally getting liberated from addictions and fully enjoying my relationship with my Demoness lover. My lover really supported me through this and was patient with me through and through. Words can't describe how much I love her.

I can't wait to grow and advance even more and help my brothers and sisters even further.

You are a good person as well Ninrick. You help and motivate lot of people and I am sure you are appreciated. :)

Hail Satan Forever!

lonley little girl said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

I am very happy for you :)

Maybe you should try to learn his/her name. Here is a helpful guide for knowing your Gaurdian:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=165227&hilit=Guardian#p165227

And here's a good topic on developing your relationship with your Gaurdian:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopi...+your+relationship+with+your+gaurdian#p225503

Best of luck sister! Stay strong!

Hail Satan Forever!

mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

To clarify this, we all have also so much potential, my growth is pretty good. So is yours and Mercury‘s, I can see this in your posts, I also wanted to praise Mercury recently.
I try my best to answer people here as detailed as I can and be friendly with people. I don't like causing any kind of drama or arguements either.

I've grown a lot this year and I pulled through this really tough year. I was sad, lonely, and felt imprisoned. But I overcame all of this with consistent meditations. Meditations really are the best.

My sexuality was my biggest problem for a long time and now I am finally getting liberated from addictions and fully enjoying my relationship with my Demoness lover. My lover really supported me through this and was patient with me through and through. Words can't describe how much I love her.

I can't wait to grow and advance even more and help my brothers and sisters even further.

You are a good person as well Ninrick. You help and motivate lot of people and I am sure you are appreciated. :)

Hail Satan Forever!

Slowly but surely, step by step, we will approach new heights and catch up to our strong Brothers and Sisters.

mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

Hail Satan Forever!

Thank you for your kind words!

I am glad you are doing fine Brother!
Let’s keep moving step for step and reaching new heights!

Hail Satan Forever!

NinRick said:
To clarify this, we all have also so much potential, my growth is pretty good. So is yours and Mercury‘s, I can see this in your posts, I also wanted to praise Mercury recently. However, she appears to be much more open than us when we were new. She has a greater affinity than us.
Being a Satanist for a couple of days and she is already very close to her Guardian Deamon.

My sister has also a great affinity towards spirituality, I guide her as good as I can, since she doesn’t understand any English. And I‘ve noticed, that she will catch up to me in no time, if she stays consistent.
Surerly there are more than psychic openess than dictates potential and also everyone has their own strong and weak points. We are individuals, after all.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

Surerly there are more than psychic openess than dictates potential and also everyone has their own strong and weak points. We are individuals, after all.

I thought Mercury was a man this whole time.
Is Sundara also a woman? I know its not really any of my business but i like to picture my friends when i read their posts and it helps if i know if they are women or not.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

Sorry, but I don’t believe that anyone with a pure satanic heart can EVER land on the enemy‘s side. I am not talking about power but about your heart and character.
It is just not possible, Satan created us, we of Satan. We are Satanists over anything.

For me, it will never be possible to land on the enemy‘s side, no matter what.

Satan will never force any person to act against their own nature. And so you should also never act against your own nature. If you have a pure satanic heart, and are loyal to your own nature, there is no way you can ever become an enemy of Satan.

Not long time members will but newer people yeah it's possible that's what I am talking about.
So far as if it's forever probably not cause the curses are going down so all the people this happened too will be back soon enough.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

Is Sundara also a woman? I know its not really any of my business but i like to picture my friends when i read their posts and it helps if i know if they are women or not.
I am a man bro. When Ninrick said she he meant the girl with the username lonely little girl. Also Sundara is a woman.

mercury_wisdom said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Henu the Great said:

I am a man bro. When Ninrick said she he meant the girl with the username lonely little girl. Also Sundara is a woman.
O ok thanks for telling me..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back