Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's up with my 3rd Eye?

SleepingWolf

I've been dedicated for over 5 years and this still confuses me. When I first found the JoS site, I read through it all (somehow missed the Forums, I suspect cuz the Gods didn't think I was quite ready for it), and like the naturally curious mind, began putting it to test. Sadly I went on ahead, even doing the advanced meditations and elements, until I could feel the heat of fire and cold of water. I kind of burned out, not realizing it at the time, but all this to say, before this, When I did the meditations for the 3rd eye, I focused all of my Aura unto my 3rd eye, and activated it. It was pretty easy the first time, and it was beautiful seeing all the swirling colors, and just how different the colors were outside in the sunlight, all the greens, oranges, and golds and reds. I would spend every night, for a couple weeks just looking at the colors before bed.

But I left that alone for a few years, and now finally advice to return to the basic, cuz of lack of progress, I can't seem so get it to activate like that again? What's going on? Did I burn it out? I have more energy than I did back then, so I shouldn't I be able to activate it just as easy? If I messed up, how do I fix this?

Don’t get frustrated over that.

Good you go back to the start and try to master the basics first, I do the same.

If you keep it up, you will be able to see the colour and shapes again, don’t worry.
Meditations reward those who are persistent.

I don’t think you have fried yourself, don’t worry. I mean, you would definitely notice it.

From what other people have mentioned, it hurts when you fry your chakras. Thankfully, it has never happened to me.

Good Luck, Mr. SleepingWolf :p

SleepingWolf said:
But I left that alone for a few years, and now finally advice to return to the basic, cuz of lack of progress, I can't seem so get it to activate like that again? What's going on? Did I burn it out? I have more energy than I did back then, so I shouldn't I be able to activate it just as easy? If I messed up, how do I fix this?
It could be that expectations are making it harder for you to spontaneously have progress.

Henu the Great said:
SleepingWolf said:
It could be that expectations are making it harder for you to spontaneously have progress.

Could that be subconscious? I've always had a scientific method way of doing things. I try not to expect things, and just do them and see what happens. Less disappointment that way. That admittedly is also what made me jump ahead, but now that I'm sticking with the basics and empowering them, how would my expectations stop me from doing something I already did before?

That's why it's all the more confusing to me. I did it so easily when I was just messing around, with pure visualization of my aura and breathing. But now with vibrations, workings to improve it and empower it, suddenly I can't?

I mean, I guess I expected it to work the same way it did before, obviously, but well I feel like anyone would in my shoes, no? It's like hitting the gas on your car same as you did before and suddenly it not working. Makes me think I did something wrong.

SleepingWolf said:
Could that be subconscious? I've always had a scientific method way of doing things. I try not to expect things, and just do them and see what happens. Less disappointment that way. That admittedly is also what made me jump ahead, but now that I'm sticking with the basics and empowering them, how would my expectations stop me from doing something I already did before?

That's why it's all the more confusing to me. I did it so easily when I was just messing around, with pure visualization of my aura and breathing. But now with vibrations, workings to improve it and empower it, suddenly I can't?

I mean, I guess I expected it to work the same way it did before, obviously, but well I feel like anyone would in my shoes, no? It's like hitting the gas on your car same as you did before and suddenly it not working. Makes me think I did something wrong.
Seems to me that your expectations are higher than before, thus you need to work harder to get the results. Or "take it as it comes", giving up on the expectation part in which case you would get to your point easier.

Maybe it's something else, but this comes to mind for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back