Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Perpetuating the Big Lie - My Thoughts

Anaten Piewalker

Helatrobus, Galactic Confederacy HQ Planet, Specia
Perpetuating the Lie

The enemy keeps several mechanisms in place to keep perpetuating the lie that we all need to live in a debt slave society, look to others (priests, psych/ologists/iatrists) for remedies and happiness. It has gotten so bad that the techniques of psychiatry/psychopharma have spilled into general medicine now, with covid vaccines being fast tracked and put out without even so much as an animal or alpha clinical trial test.

One of these is academe. I just watched a video (Garage48 on Fatebook if you are interested) which had three turds discussing a "hackathon" to brainstorm to find ways to put AI and contract tracing into workplaces to "optimize" Covid prevention measures. (IMO "Hackathon" is a way to extract AI and computer code out of geeks to benefit, ultimately, the CIA, Bilderberg attendees, etc. while all the time having them enjoy it and getting a dopamine rush out of showing what "heroes" they are with their com00ter skillz.) Even down to monitoring wastewater for the Covid virus! Unbelievable. Academe is continually spawning this rubbish and sending its graduates out with these strange ideas. As long as they do so, it won't matter a whit whether our government is starting to wake up, as with DeSantis or TX, and starting to strike down mask mandates, etc. Brainwashed, they will mass up and demand that they be kept in place along with their new measures implanted in them by these sketchy professors and university boards.

This influence of academe, controlled by the enemy, extends broadly out to society. OMNI magazine used to push ideas such as population control, creation of two races, giant and dwarf, etc. Paraded out there as if they are just theories to ponder. They don't tell you that, usually, they actually plan to implement them. Cute.

Hitler and the creation of suppressives

The big lie around Hitler did bad enough damage to this great leader who almost succeeded in turning this planet around and throwing off the yoke of the enemy for all. Bad enough. But it gets worse. The Big Lie not only grinds Hitler into the ground and forever locks people into this false belief. It also creates a Valence (identity) which those with a bent on being a destructive dictator then follow. It doesn't matter that this identity is totally a lie. It is out there for psychotics to follow and kill millions and make a billiard ball of the planet or at least their nation. Pol Pot, Stalin, et. al. all used the "example" of Hitler to justify and gather methods to implement their slaughter campaigns.

And the irony is that we were the real suppressives or more accurately PTS, to the enemy. At their behest, we fought the Germans, superior fighters in skill and purpose and otherwise undefeatable, by snowing them under with sheer weaponry and crude rounding-ups and killings. More about this in the "Hellstorm" documentary, available on BitChute, Brandnewtube, etc.

======================
SP, or Suppressive Person: one who specializes in sitting on, squashing, anything amounting to real life or noble causes. The person (or group) runs on a hidden terror of all that is good.

PTS (Potential Trouble Source): one who is beholden to the SP through cyontinual harassment, threats, etc. Called so because he makes trouble for others. The SP is a parasite and really has no power except the number of people he makes PTS and the skill with which s/he does so.

The enemy is not simply a suppressive person or group but also a suppressive race. He operates out of a goal based on another universe -- not simply another galaxy as was previously supposed. I have done research on this leading to a theory that can permanently bring a solution to this Problem. That is the subject of another post.
======================

The Workplace

Another way people are lied to is the only way to survive is to "hold down a job" at a big corporation. it is no rocket science why the Covid rules favor these big corporations and knock small businesses out of business. They want everyone to work for the biggies and surrender their passion and purpose to them, while, deprived of common sense and wakefulness from exhaustion, to pop the great (blue) pills this treadmill offers -- easy payment plans, 200" TVs, cars, etc. Even the mortgage is a pretense -- what person, allowed to inherit from his ancestors, to plunk down USD$200,000 on the spot for a lovely home. Even this is deprived them by the "inheritance tax". And of course most of this "vital" "revenue" goes to paying the interest on the national debt (in the USA). Not the principal. Just the interest.

We all know about debt slavery, wage slavery. What is not reflected upon properly, imo, is PURPOSE slavery. The individual truly, really does have a purpose and gets to play as a team member and derive the satisfaction that comes from production -- in a giant corporation. But the corporation owns this purpose. S/he then goes home and, with no purpose he has derived on his own for himself, promptly washes down a fast food dinner with no reflection on what shitty slaughter house that burger comes from. Then plops down on the couch and watches his 4,000" TV while drinking beer to wash the abject dissatisfaction away, oh, for about an hour. Then its: do till_the_cows_come_home { grab another beer from the fridge; guzzle}; etc.

Then it's a real snap for those religios-a-nistas to offer Happiness. Surrender to a Savior. Now he becomes you and you Him. Then you go home, and its like the Hagar the Horrible cartoon in which he takes out the booty he stole -- from the pagans! - to his wife. What is that she asks. It's a faucet, he says, and he turns it on and of course no water comes out. Umm, you gotta go back to the Source and reconnect it to get the Living Water, doofus. And he does, and voila, happy again. Till he takes the faucet off and goes home again. And so the dark carnival go round goes. Repeat visits to the Vicod -- errrrr, religios-a-nista. Addicted much?

To begin with, happiness is not a goal. It is the result of following a goal. How does that go from a certain church being hamstrung now by the enemy, they havent been able to release their next OT level, since, 1986. Sxn-n-n-n-n-n-nx, snore. We-are-waiting. The "IRS" "Victory" they achieved in 1986 only succeeeded in their routing more donations for services to real estates, so we have huge, gigantic Ideal Orgs. Oh, missed cabbage says, We are building for Eternity. Take a chill pill. Or its Ethics chit for you.

Oh, the irony. From THEIR OWN "Way to Happiness": "Happiness is the overcoming of known obstacles to achieve a purpose". I am paraphrasing a bit but that gets it basically.

I don't put an opinion of Scientology here. My forum avatar is a joke on this situation. Sea Org symbol but if you look closely the star points downward not like theirs which points up. :) I won't knock Scientology. Doing their courses (no auditing, I was declared Illegal PC) brought me to an awareness where I could find, become aware of, and dedicate to Satan. (On Thursday, June 27, 2020, 1508 EDT.) I owe a lot to their spiritual technology, and I won't put that in quotes, because it is real, at least for me. But a time comes when one looks over the bigger picture and sees that this group is being hamstrung by the enemy in very subtle ways that aren't apparent to the average layperson or even to most Scientologists. Hubbard missed on the fact that Joos are not humans -- or else he got it, but wouldn't say. He needed his operation to survive and knew the enemy would ream him if he came out with the truth too early, possibly And this reflects on the day to day operations of the Orgs. I had a faceplant moment the other day when the NYC Church proudly trotted out their three most recent graduates -- Clears!! -- on their website. Two of them were Cohens. And the last was also a Jewish surname. Groan.

The point is not that Scientology is good or bad, draw your own conclusions. But look at how the enemy slams them from without and within, the former with continual bad press, the latter with "defections" such as Leah Remini. Just look at her plastic complexion, and what I call her "Plastic Slip Cover" voice. You know, those plastic sealed slip covers the Joos put over their real slip covers on their sofas to keep them clean so they stay brand new for resale later. The Jos Encyc covers in four chapters how to recognize and idientify a j00. I can recognize them by voice. The Plastic Slipcover voice is unmistakable. I have worked in call centers for years and I can spot this voice a mile away. Plech. So if you are wondering why top kahunas in the church are defecting after achieving their highest OT levels, which are supposed to depending on your viewpoint, instill in them the Ethics not to defect, or, load up their exit costs so high that they wouldn't dream of exiting, welp, mystery solved. Also look up Rinder in the JoS Encyc's jooish surnames. Not rocket science folks.

Basically the enemy sees them as a giant threat, not that I am saying they have the truth, but that they (enemy) are saying they (Scientology) are saying they have the truth. (Meta enough for you?) Also get on YouTube's "scientolipedia" channel, run by independents not the Church, and watch the one on the true origins of Q (QANON). Mind blowing. The enemy is afraid of anything smacking of the truth. And in his (its) idiocy these attacks aren't very accurate in their target and spill over even onto other endeavors which look even vaguely LHP.

So have a purpose. Continue to wage war on the enemy and most important, work at achieving rasing the serpent. Work at being a better representative of Father's planet and kingdom.

Best,
AP

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back