Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

There is link to the third eye connect the crown chakra?

Arno Dorian

Does anyone have the link or pdf of the subject that Mageson describes connecting the crown chakra to the third eye?

This is nothing strange and well known in any Yogic book. The Crown Chakra is connected to the third eye, which is called "The Triangle".

This can be done manually with your attention and focusing your breath on the pathway. These two are also naturally connected, but focusing of this will make you aware of that connection.

When I do the final part of the KY spinal series I'm able to feel my 3rd eye just by squeezing the energy up my spine out thru my crown chakra. In other words it's rather simple and naturally connected like HPHC mentioned.

I tried just before some breathing techniques and I really felt.

Thank you hphc❤️

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is nothing strange and well known in any Yogic book. The Crown Chakra is connected to the third eye, which is called "The Triangle".

This can be done manually with your attention and focusing your breath on the pathway. These two are also naturally connected, but focusing of this will make you aware of that connection.

hailourtruegod said:
When I do the final part of the KY spinal series I'm able to feel my 3rd eye just by squeezing the energy up my spine out thru my crown chakra. In other words it's rather simple and naturally connected like HPHC mentioned.
When I meditate on my crown, I also feel my 3rd eye. :p

NinRick said:
hailourtruegod said:
When I meditate on my crown, I also feel my 3rd eye. :p

Good work. Keep it up Brother

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back