Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question on opening the sixth chakra

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
In the 40 days meditation programme from HP Hooded Cobra, there is nothing about opening the sixth chakra. Does that mean when the third eye chakra is opened, so is sixth chakra? On JoS website there are 2 different articles on opening the third eye chakra and 6th chakra, Im a bit confused..

Serbon said:
In the 40 days meditation programme from HP Hooded Cobra, there is nothing about opening the sixth chakra. Does that mean when the third eye chakra is opened, so is sixth chakra? On JoS website there are 2 different articles on opening the third eye chakra and 6th chakra, Im a bit confused..
Those are opened separately. 3rd eye is an extension of sixth chakra as are temple chakras and pineal gland is connected to 6th also.

Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:
Those are opened separately. 3rd eye is an extension of sixth chakra as are temple chakras and pineal gland is connected to 6th also.
Thank you, so do I open the sixth chakra after I have opened 3rd eye, or after I've finished the 40 days program?

Serbon said:
Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:
Thank you, so do I open the sixth chakra after I have opened 3rd eye, or after I've finished the 40 days program?
You could open it after third eye, and by doing so extend the 40 day program by a few days.

I'm unsure if there is an updated pdf of the 40 day program out there. It seems weird to not include 6th chakra opening.

You could also proceed as instructed in the pdf, and complete the whole opening of the chakras circuit after the 40 day program. There are no strict rules how you should apply yourself aside from basic things like open chakras top-down, and such things.

Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:
Henu the Great said:
You could open it after third eye, and by doing so extend the 40 day program by a few days.

I'm unsure if there is an updated pdf of the 40 day program out there. It seems weird to not include 6th chakra opening.

You could also proceed as instructed in the pdf, and complete the whole opening of the chakras circuit after the 40 day program. There are no strict rules how you should apply yourself aside from basic things like open chakras top-down, and such things.

I remember I was asking this as well in 2019. I also extended with 4 days i think for the 6th immediately after the 3rd eye schedule.

Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:
Henu the Great said:

Thanks for answering!

EasternFireLion666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:

I remember I was asking this as well in 2019. I also extended with 4 days i think for the 6th immediately after the 3rd eye schedule.
Thanks for answering, I'll make it 7 days because it says ''It is very important the above exercise be done for SEVEN consecutive days, preferably 24 hours apart.'' on JoS about the 6th chakra

Serbon said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Thanks for answering, I'll make it 7 days because it says ''It is very important the above exercise be done for SEVEN consecutive days, preferably 24 hours apart.'' on JoS about the 6th chakra

Yes you are right. 4 is the number of days for the 3rd eye. I din not remember correctly I think I did 7 as well like the exercise requires. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back