Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Offline Joy of Satan Mirror

Soaring Eagle 666

Here is a portable mirror of the Joy of Satan websites that can be used offline in a web browser. It includes all of our main sites, the RTRs, a bunch of long-lost pages, and a search feature. (It's basically a copy of the Tor site.)

Joy_of_Satan_May_5_2021.zip
343 MB

SHA256: 3562e5bd91e319855500d241bf1ff843350d47a582e3ba030f08344620b9594b

If you have space, please download it as a backup.

Thank you so much for this! I've been voraciously downloading anything from JOS as I have a feeling internet freedom is about to be raped by NWO. I've already had some sketchy shit happen online with trying to get on JOS site. Luckily I have JOS pdf, I just like the quick link convenience of the site more compared to pdf version, but I will always adapt thanks to the Gods. Hail Satan!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Here is a portable mirror of the Joy of Satan websites that can be used offline in a web browser. It includes all of our main sites, the RTRs, a bunch of long-lost pages, and a search feature. (It's basically a copy of the Tor site.)

343 MB

This is great. Excellent job!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Have you seen this? :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

343 MB

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

343 MB

Downloaded. What tool did you use to make a mirror?

Henu the Great said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

343 MB

Downloaded. What tool did you use to make a mirror?
Thanks!
I used my own software to make the mirror. The JoS pages have a lot of HTML syntax errors, which browsers handle gracefully but not mirroring programs like HTTrack, resulting in mangled pages. I wrote a program that scans each page for "href=" or "src=" and other keywords that mean a link follows, and those are downloaded and replaced with local links, but the rest of the page is left untouched. However, I still had to find and download lost pages manually. Sorry I can't say "use X program". Maybe I'll release my software in the future, if I have time to make the interface user-friendly. :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Thanks!
I used my own software to make the mirror. The JoS pages have a lot of HTML syntax errors, which browsers handle gracefully but not mirroring programs like HTTrack, resulting in mangled pages. I wrote a program that scans each page for "href=" or "src=" and other keywords that mean a link follows, and those are downloaded and replaced with local links, but the rest of the page is left untouched. However, I still had to find and download lost pages manually. Sorry I can't say "use X program". Maybe I'll release my software in the future, if I have time to make the interface user-friendly. :)
Haha, nice!

Maybe JoS gets an update before long so mirroring becomes easier... :) We'll see how things go.

Excellent work Brother. Thank you.

Be aware, we will also be updating the JoS Site pretty soon, with things such as the Search Function etc.

Truly awesome work on this! Took me about 12 minutes to download, I hope everyone sees this and dls it. So nice to use it without any lag to load pages, and knowing that it will always work (and can't be taken down). It's in my sig now.

Satanic Blessings to you for your work :)

can someone here make an android html reader and put it on f-droid?those already there aren't very effective and if google play is shut down,aurora store wouldn't work anymore and i much prefer having only f-droid as an app store

satanama666 said:
can someone here make an android html reader and put it on f-droid?those already there aren't very effective and if google play is shut down,aurora store wouldn't work anymore and i much prefer having only f-droid as an app store

Can you access local html files using a file:///... url in your web browser? I designed the offline mirror with that in mind, since it works on PCs of all operating systems. (But then again, phones are infamous for lacking some of the most basic features of PCs.) A quick Internet search tells me that the root url is file:///sdcard/ for Android phones that have SD cards. (You would have to put the offline mirror on your SD card.)

If that doesn't work, you might also be able to use an HTML server app to serve local files to your web browser at http​://localhost

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
satanama666 said:

Can you access local html files using a file:///... url in your web browser? I designed the offline mirror with that in mind, since it works on PCs of all operating systems. (But then again, phones are infamous for lacking some of the most basic features of PCs.) A quick Internet search tells me that the root url is file:///sdcard/ for Android phones that have SD cards. (You would have to put the offline mirror on your SD card.)

If that doesn't work, you might also be able to use an HTML server app to serve local files to your web browser at http​://localhost
i use markor from f-droid now,don't worry
you should know,luciferian liberation front is based on (((ayn rand)))'s philosophy and comes from the church of the subgenius,a parody religion with a fictional bob dobbs as its idol and the worship of slack,in its pamphlet being promoted anarcho-materialism,so it's double-edged to keep that website in our archives

satanama666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
satanama666 said:

i use markor from f-droid now,don't worry
you should know,luciferian liberation front is based on (((ayn rand)))'s philosophy and comes from the church of the subgenius,a parody religion with a fictional bob dobbs as its idol and the worship of slack,in its pamphlet being promoted anarcho-materialism,so it's double-edged to keep that website in our archives
That's true. A lot of the LLF's information about Satanism is inaccurate or just plain wrong. However, the exposing xianity pages, like the jesus of borg page, are very valuable and are linked in multiple places on the JoS. But yes, it is not a JoS website and everything should be taken with a grain of salt. I did put a note about this in the README.TXT file.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

343 MB

Thanks for your hardwork as always Soaring Eagle 666, do you have plans of updating this in the future?

SATchives said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

343 MB

Thanks for your hardwork as always Soaring Eagle 666, do you have plans of updating this in the future?
Yes, absolutely, but I think I'll wait until more has been updated. As it is now, there's like only three new pages, and HP Hooded Cobra has a bunch of planned updates. However, I am keeping the Tor site very up to date as a backup if the main sites go down.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
SATchives said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

343 MB

Yes, absolutely, but I think I'll wait until more has been updated. As it is now, there's like only three new pages, and HP Hooded Cobra has a bunch of planned updates. However, I am keeping the Tor site very up to date as a backup if the main sites go down.
Awesome news, awesome work, looking forward to it,

HAIL SATAN!!

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=249811 time=1620369404 user_id=346]
Here is a portable mirror of the Joy of Satan websites that can be used offline in a web browser. Muchas gracias ,thank u share

343 MB

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back