Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about the Satanic Symbols

thefuckingunicorn

Hello, excuse me if this has already been asked and answered before. I try to dig through old posts all the time, but there’s just too much for me to read it all.

I’m curious where I can learn about Satanic symbols (reliably). The link on the website has not been working for me. In particulr, I’m interested in knowing what the symbols around Satan’s sigil mean (not the Hebrew letters that defile most, but the symbols around the one at the top of this website).

thefuckingunicorn said:
Hello, excuse me if this has already been asked and answered before. I try to dig through old posts all the time, but there’s just too much for me to read it all.

I’m curious where I can learn about Satanic symbols (reliably). The link on the website has not been working for me. In particulr, I’m interested in knowing what the symbols around Satan’s sigil mean (not the Hebrew letters that defile most, but the symbols around the one at the top of this website).

1. It's runes, it's not hebrew letters
2. Father Satan's Sigils. The Sigil with the ankh inside of the cup, symbolizes the cup with the elixir of life. This is the "Holy Grail" of immortality. The Holy Grail is the 666 Solar Chakra. (From https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html)
3. Here you have list of satanic gods and their sigils (symbols) https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

thefuckingunicorn said:

These are the elements fire, water, earth, air, ether.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back