Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vortexes soul meditation

Bogow

I "accidentally" stumbled upon this method last summer when I was actively working with my watchtowers. I have found that evenly filling the columns with breaths with different spins stimulates and uplifts energy more powerfully. It turns out that the simultaneous control of two streams in total is more powerful than the alternating amplification of each of them. If everything is done correctly, the right flow will strengthen the left, and the left will strengthen the right[I'm talking about what I felt personally], thereby creating an induction movement of energies that will create the desired effect.

I worked with it this way:
1)
Feel the left and right pillars of the soul, they are at the level of the lateral branches of the chakras.
2)
With a strong intention, breathe in the energy in front of the body so that the energy enters the right and left pillars at the same time and creates a vortex. Spin, that is, the direction of rotation is not important, you can do it as it suits you.
3)
Concentrate on the rotation of energies and balance the movement of the vortices with each other, they should be synchronous.
4)
Take up to 15 breaths. Possibly also speed up the movement with each breath if you like, but don't overdo this technique.

Below image for better understanding.
n5-Q5hj-Q5-Y0.jpg

Any meditation that utilizes both sides of the body at once, will have a strong effect, but should not be overdone, because of nervous overload. Example is this or the Twin Serpent.

On meditations of rotations, the vril has to be brought into "stability" afterwards. After the energy generates, kept then in place.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Any meditation that utilizes both sides of the body at once, will have a strong effect, but should not be overdone, because of nervous overload. Example is this or the Twin Serpent.

On meditations of rotations, the vril has to be brought into "stability" afterwards. After the energy generates, kept then in place.

What about using all 5 pillars at once? Any input from you on that?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I do the twin serpent meditation every day, is this not advised?

unnamed satanist said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I do the twin serpent meditation every day, is this not advised?
Every day is fine, I think HP Cobra meant doing it many times in a session, high reps, would be overdoing it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back