Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The borg face

Hesffcs115

I don't know if any of you have noticed this but I've been around jews and I think when they identify an enemy the borg mind connection in them activates and they stare at you wide eyed with this blank face. Like :shock: they cant seem to help it, the pure bloods at least, the second and third generation jews who's parents or grandparents race mixed with gentiles seem to have a little more control over it. And it may only before a moment like they try to hide it. They may also act very afraid and pissy around you in my experience. I stayed at a hospital about a month ago and they had this one old jew bitch walk In and she was literally shaking and was a cunt to me the whole time. Just something you may want to look out for.

I’ve worked with the public for a long time and have experienced this. They really do automatically do not like you. They just sense it, subconsciously. They are walking energy vacuums and when they approach a strong spiritual Satanist that is properly protected, it’s like inhaling nails for them.

Hesffcs115 said:
I don't know if any of you have noticed this but I've been around jews and I think when they identify an enemy the borg mind connection in them activates and they stare at you wide eyed with this blank face. Like :shock: they cant seem to help it, the pure bloods at least, the second and third generation jews who's parents or grandparents race mixed with gentiles seem to have a little more control over it. And it may only before a moment like they try to hide it. They may also act very afraid and pissy around you in my experience. I stayed at a hospital about a month ago and they had this one old jew bitch walk In and she was literally shaking and was a cunt to me the whole time. Just something you may want to look out for.

I had a Gypsy do something similar to me about a year ago. He was nice to everyone else in the room (mostly gentile) but got scared around me didn't like me at all. Kept making fun of me to others getting angry at me etc. Had this weird expression when I was around.

Hesffcs115 said:

That's actually pretty interesting hahahah. Good thing I don't know any jews

And that's because you are not used to encounter people open and empowered on the spiritual. Jews are very open spiritually compared to the mass gentiles. You'll be shocked in many cases of their intuition.

That's why knowing when and how to close the chakras and hide your field of power is required to be applied sometimes.

NakedPluto said:
And that's because you are not used to encounter people open and empowered on the spiritual. Jews are very open spiritually compared to the mass gentiles. You'll be shocked in many cases of their intuition.

That's why knowing when and how to close the chakras and hide your field of power is required to be applied sometimes.

Damn and I had one of them come up to me and harass me once (he was drunk) going on about Jewsus. He kept saying I know you have powers etc.

I really should have said "and I know what your people do too"

But I didnt think of it.

I didn't really know they were that aware. I guess he probably was not messing around.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back