Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about energies

Question20

Last summer I started having these episodes of extremely high energies. I felt like I could take on the world, like I was above everything and everyone.

It was then when I was contacted by my guardian demon who said I need to stop meditating. Nothing but aura cleaning. I asked why and she said that there would be an overload.

I haven't meditated for about a year now, only doing aura cleaning. When I asked about my protection she said that they (The Gods) will protect me.

But my energies never dropped. I didn't fall into depression of low energies and my energies didn't drop and haven't dropped for a year. Infact they keep rising. There is still this extremely high energy at all times when I feel like I can do anything but I've learned to keep it under control. It was almost unbearable at first but as time has gone the energies seem to be stabilizing and I keep getting more control over it.

I asked many times when can I start meditating again and every time I get the answer that this (2021) summer.

At first I didn't want to believe it so I did yoga and other meditations and the amount of energy that came from there felt like it was indeed an overload. I knew then that if I kept meditating there I would end up in a very bad way. Had a few visions about it

I asked why does this happen and my guardian said many times that I asked that it was because of the kundalini. Also my guardian said that the Gods aren't keeping my energies up, when I asked if they do.

Has anyone experienced this? When you just need to stop meditating or the energies blow you up. I know what I've heard from the Gods but I'd like to get a physical answer about it

I haven't recieved any enemy attacks also for almost a year now. I feel this very strong protection around me at all times.

I've asked the same thing many times from my guardian, from Satan and basically anyone I could come into contact with and I always get the same answers.

I'm shaking most of the time from the energies that are always there, 24/7

My questions are: Why? What can I do? And where does this come from?

Question20 said:
My questions are: Why? What can I do? And where does this come from?
You are progressed in such a way that during this lifetime you don't need to do much to get the kundalini going.

You should heed the advice of your GD.

From inside of you.

Unless you are delusional, you should listen to the God's. Unfortunately I don't have the experiences to understand if what you are saying could be true. Maybe Hoodedcobra666 could help you. It seems weird to me that they did not want you to not do even hatha yoga to keep you flexible.

luis said:
Unless you are delusional, you should listen to the God's. Unfortunately I don't have the experiences to understand if what you are saying could be true. Maybe Hoodedcobra666 could help you. It seems weird to me that they did not want you to not do even hatha yoga to keep you flexible.
That's what I was thinking, but if their GD really said only cleaning then that's that then. I would have recommended yoga otherwise.

luis said:

Over the course of the year I've done hatha yoga a couple times but everytime I do the energy I get from it is too much. I would either get overwhelmed or go insane.

Mind you that this didn't happen until last year. Up untl that point I did yoga daily with no problems

Question20 said:
luis said:

Over the course of the year I've done hatha yoga a couple times but everytime I do the energy I get from it is too much. I would either get overwhelmed or go insane.

Mind you that this didn't happen until last year. Up untl that point I did yoga daily with no problems
Then trust the God's and/or ask Hoodedcobra666, I would not want that is the enemy telling you this.

You need to do daily: Protection, Cleaning, Meditation.
You have the Serpent awakened? Good then don't empower yourself anymore, but the above is necessary.

I would argue that no God of us would ever tell in any situation that protection isn't required or meditation. Only when the backing of the Serpent is necessary, which you should judge yourself about this. Or in very dangerous situations, not span of months and years.

Take it slow and see what's up. But bear in mind, protection and meditation are critical basic NECESSITIES of the soul.

Who you think told you that you don't need to meditate or do protection?? Im very wary and concerned of your situation. If you could explain better what you feel, what your situation is really about and if you feel discomfort or related. I maybe will be able help you understand better.

Question20 said:
luis said:

If you feel you go insane definitely you need the Serpent to back off in time and take it really really slow. But meditation will help you with that, to normal extends and please don't go overboard. Bioelectricity in certain individuals can backfire in the brain and stimulate different situations, that can be potentially medical or develop as so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back