Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question about getting rid of sudden & unwanted thoughts

ploutos

Hi. Today i talked to my Guardian Demon about my suddenly using abrahamic words while talking in my head, just like a sudden thought, from the day i started to do the Final RTR daily. He told me to make a spell and that i can find it on the main Witchcraft page. He didn’t tell me to do the banishing ritual, he specifically wanted me to make a spell for it. I looked through the website with a specific will about this issue and found out so many things, but the fact is that i really haven’t done any spell before. I just vibrate runes, do rituals and self-hypnosis and stuff like them.
Do you think i should vibrate runes? Can it be counted as a spell in some way? Since most of you are more advanced than me in spirituality, i want to get your honest opinion about this.

Spell=working /spiritual working. Yes vibrate runes for cleaning and protection. Another thing on the mental plane is to get used to destroy or discard external thoughts. You can be creative here, like picturing the thought you just had with a big red X on it and so on. That's how I do it and in time doing this, no thought discarded ever came back.

NakedPluto said:
Spell=working /spiritual working. Yes vibrate runes for cleaning and protection. Another thing on the mental plane is to get used to destroy or discard external thoughts. You can be creative here, like picturing the thought you just had with a big red X on it and so on. That's how I do it and in time doing this, no thought discarded ever came back.

Apart from working, picturing a big red X will also be quite useful to me in that case. Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back