Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mass depopulation, doubt it.

StyleCoin said:
How many people will be annihilated by bill gates' agenda? 90%?

There will be turmoil ahead, but nowhere near a 90% depopulation event. Future turmoil will not be directly caused by the Jews, only indirectly. What I mean is that they will be smashed by us, but we will still have to deal with things they created like Covid, economic damage, environmental damage, and so on. If logistics get damaged on a widespread scale, then there is a risk of starvation or dehydration, for example.

90% only if there was 0% of effort from us, but that's not the case so who knows how many will perish instead of the planned 90%.

I feel like theres something planned in the near future by the jews to 'depopulate' the world. I don't know about the whole 90% plan, it probably wont be that extreme. I've read some stories and rumors online about a lot of rich people are buying survival shelters and shit recently. I also saw an article on MSN a few weeks ago about the entire Kardashian/Jenner family were planning on buying survival bunkers and stuff. Theres a lot of stuff in the media in the past few months that kind of hint that theres something big planned, something other than the coronahoax vaccine.

The depopulation plan has probably already been started with the whole vaccine shit and how it alters human DNA. I've heard that its been making a lot of people sterile and also causing a lot of death, but the media is covering it all up.

Betelgeuse said:
I feel like theres something planned in the near future by the jews to 'depopulate' the world. I don't know about the whole 90% plan, it probably wont be that extreme. I've read some stories and rumors online about a lot of rich people are buying survival shelters and shit recently. I also saw an article on MSN a few weeks ago about the entire Kardashian/Jenner family were planning on buying survival bunkers and stuff. Theres a lot of stuff in the media in the past few months that kind of hint that theres something big planned, something other than the coronahoax vaccine.

The depopulation plan has probably already been started with the whole vaccine shit and how it alters human DNA. I've heard that its been making a lot of people sterile and also causing a lot of death, but the media is covering it all up.
As Jack has posted numerous times, this has been in the works for many decades, if not longer. Now we finally get to see this manifest in the physical.

The Georgia Guidestones state among other things:
MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

So yeah, that is/was their plan, but it won't happen thanks to Gods and our efforts.

Henu the Great said:
Betelgeuse said:

As Jack has posted numerous times, this has been in the works for many decades, if not longer. Now we finally get to see this manifest in the physical.

So yeah, that is/was their plan, but it won't happen thanks to Gods and our efforts.

I know this has been said many times already, but there is no way the enemy lives to see their future, they have lost.
Their best shot is to escalate everything very quickly, but even so, they will fail, they can still do a lot of damage to our Human species, but nothing more.

If they wanted to survive, they would have to stop their plans completely now and comply to our will. But even so, the age of Aquarius will bring Satan‘s kingdom, and they will vanish. Their defeat is inevitable.

The question is just how much damage they will do before they fall.

All we have to do is to keep the work up, and we win. It is this simple.

They can never overcome Satan‘s supreme power, he has been with us from the start, he knew how things would turn out in the end. Despite how disgusting things have been down here on earth, Father Satan never left us, as he knows how things turn out. We can already see victory.

So let’s do our part and give it our all.

Hail Satan! Forever!

This is my opinion; As long as we, the SS, are here mass death will be avoided. They need mass sheeple, mainly migrants, to wreak economies and countries.

Again this is my opinion, but they save the mass death until they are physically fighting us and imposing their communism.

Honestly if the enemy does want to start culling people, they'd be killing their own at high rates. I assume most SS are healthier than 90% of the enemy trash out there.

The enemy relies on mass, almost dead, slaves.

Betelgeuse said:

They plan something probably this year or next year. They are not just going to sit back and be destroyed peacefully so we should be ready for it. 6 months of supplies. Either that is overdoing it or underdoing it most likely. No way to tell which. Some people may not even need this others may need way more than this.

It will kind of be a regional thing some places will be way worse off than others.

So be ready and listen to the Gods or your intuition too.

The thing is though I do not feel the area I am living in is going to be safe at all in some kind of disaster. It's kind of urban way too many ghetto and BLM like people but I really honestly don't have a choice in that right now. I will make the best of whatever happens.

Henu the Great said:
Betelgeuse said:

Anyone have any idea of what they are actually planning though other than economic collapse which all signs pointed to for so long I am a little doubting now it will actually be full scale any time soon.

I have a feeling that the economic collapse would be delayed till at least 2024 or later because of RTRs(or it may never happen).

Speaking of turmoil, that would mostly take place in densely populated areas or cities basically. Shtf scenario can mostly/only be triggered through shortages of basic human needs like water, food and shelter. For example, If you live in a city that has farmlands on the outskirts of it or if a city that has good connections to the countryside, then there won't be much food shortage and therefore less turmoil. But creating a shortage of these basic human needs is not easy. It is easier in cities but it's still not easy[also depends on the geography of that area]. What about a nationwide blackout? Humans can survive it without triggering a shtf scenario but crime rates may take rise in this, which is why one must learn to defend themselves and their family.

Since jews are failing and getting hit by our energies, they won't be able to execute their plan properly even though if it has been planned from decades.

One thing is sure, weaker jews are already paying, I can see videos of jew looking people going crazy, becoming aggressive towards others and claiming that xyz stuff belongs to them and not to the original/real owners :lol:, these are probably jewish. And recently how dozens of jews died in the stampede is a proof of that. The weaker jews are already paying and sooner or later other jews will join the same boat.

Do prepare, just in case shtf but also relax and work on yourself, do not give in to fearmongering and do not give up your life goals. Like, I am continuing my material work, e.g. job, business or study and etc.

Good luck and Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back