Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quoting not working

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I did not intend to open a new thread but I couldn't find any other appropiate threads. It seems like quoting more users in the same answer doesn't work. I can only quote one user and if in the same message a click on quote on another user, like to answer to more people in the same time, it doesn't do anything. Is that happening to everybody else? As far as I can see it doesn't have anything to do with Javascript (open or disabled). Something that might need fixing.

The Alchemist7 said:
I did not intend to open a new thread but I couldn't find any other appropiate threads. It seems like quoting more users in the same answer doesn't work. I can only quote one user and if in the same message a click on quote on another user, like to answer to more people in the same time, it doesn't do anything. Is that happening to everybody else? As far as I can see it doesn't have anything to do with Javascript (open or disabled). Something that might need fixing.
You have to manually edit it to check that the quote tags in bb code are set up correctly. Use post preview for that.

I've seen many posts lately when the post goes into a quote and you avoid it by modifying the quote tags.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back