Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reply to SleepingWolf on White Mexicans

hailourtruegod

Sorry for the late reply. Made a new thread as I didn't want to add on to diverting from the main topic in the other thread.

There are many Mestizo mixed with a little indegenous and majority White blood percentage. If my anecdotal examples of the many I have met myself where some even had blue eyes or both blue eyes and blonde hair (they even sounded more Mexican than I do when they spoke Spanish in front of me) isn't enough then look at the Mexican novellas where many of them have fair skin and lighter eyes as a good example that there's many like you out there. You're not alone.

I'm not sure what will happen in America if or hopefully when whites take their nation back. There's already lots of other non whites living in communities for several generations. My guess would be a large part would be part of the White Americans and only a small part would be for American Blacks but that's if the latter really has an argument to not go to Africa and make their home nation a better place. It's probably better if America stays white as it was intended. As for White Mexicans I don't see why not have separate part of Mexico for them. Your culture is the same as the rest of ours but like with northern and southern Indians (India) they stick to the ones that look like themselves.

Things will take time as well. With the enemy out of the way I'm sure everything will get sorted out in a good manner especially for those who are on the side of Satan and the rest of Gods. If Hitler was nice enough to give a chance to the jews to leave with their money and related to their own nation then I doubt a *good* White leader, preferably being a SS, in America would be dumb enough to be hostile to non whites who are on the same side. This is just my opinion.

SleepingWolf said:
hailourtruegod said:
Im a Mestizo Mexican with more on the indegenous side. Any white blood I have is 15%- 20% or maybe less.

This is off topic, but I just kind of want some input from another mestizo. I'm actually the opposite of you however, I clearly have indigenous blood, but only 20% or less.

I fear for the future, cuz it's clear I don't belong to the native races of latin or south america, and I clearly no longer belong to the white race, so what nation is there for us/those with blood of mine? We're a new subrace, clearly, but returning to mexico doesn't feel right, when I have no idea where my specific blood gathers the most at least. In your research of safe areas, does it have any mention or resources as to the racial make up of those places?

I continue fearing the day when the whites of America will finally grow a spine, not because I fear being forced to leave, I'll be happy when the Americans actually start caring for their race/nation en masse, but it leaves me stuck wondering where I'll have to go in the future? Do you know where to start looking?

hailourtruegod said:
Sorry for the late reply. Made a new thread as I didn't want to add on to diverting from the main topic in the other thread.

There are many Mestizo mixed with a little indegenous and majority White blood percentage. If my anecdotal examples of the many I have met myself where some even had blue eyes or both blue eyes and blonde hair (they even sounded more Mexican than I do when they spoke Spanish in front of me) isn't enough then look at the Mexican novellas where many of them have fair skin and lighter eyes as a good example that there's many like you out there. You're not alone.

I'm not sure what will happen in America if or hopefully when whites take their nation back. There's already lots of other non whites living in communities for several generations. My guess would be a large part would be part of the White Americans and only a small part would be for American Blacks but that's if the latter really has an argument to not go to Africa and make their home nation a better place. It's probably better if America stays white as it was intended. As for White Mexicans I don't see why not have separate part of Mexico for them. Your culture is the same as the rest of ours but like with northern and southern Indians (India) they stick to the ones that look like themselves.

Things will take time as well. With the enemy out of the way I'm sure everything will get sorted out in a good manner especially for those who are on the side of Satan and the rest of Gods. If Hitler was nice enough to give a chance to the jews to leave with their money and related to their own nation then I doubt a *good* White leader, preferably being a SS, in America would be dumb enough to be hostile to non whites who are on the same side. This is just my opinion.

SleepingWolf said:
hailourtruegod said:
Im a Mestizo Mexican with more on the indegenous side. Any white blood I have is 15%- 20% or maybe less.

This is off topic, but I just kind of want some input from another mestizo. I'm actually the opposite of you however, I clearly have indigenous blood, but only 20% or less.

I fear for the future, cuz it's clear I don't belong to the native races of latin or south america, and I clearly no longer belong to the white race, so what nation is there for us/those with blood of mine? We're a new subrace, clearly, but returning to mexico doesn't feel right, when I have no idea where my specific blood gathers the most at least. In your research of safe areas, does it have any mention or resources as to the racial make up of those places?

I continue fearing the day when the whites of America will finally grow a spine, not because I fear being forced to leave, I'll be happy when the Americans actually start caring for their race/nation en masse, but it leaves me stuck wondering where I'll have to go in the future? Do you know where to start looking?

Thank you for the reply, I greatly appreciate it. It's been on my mind greatly when I think of the future of my people. I've been fluctuating between several extremes when I think of what's to come. Honestly I still question if Mexico can be a nation like India where we simply have separate castes/areas for each. There's already enough problems with the nation as is, but I hope to have a hand in where we go.

From what I can see, All of Latin and South America is in need of quality leaders, I just hope we get the one we deserve.

Dtone made some good points in another thread theorizing why a large portion of our people have become such degenerates or close to that level.

I'm not sure at the moment what the future will hold for Mexico and each of its races but I too plan on having a hand in it. I wouldn't mind being the leader for people like me( which I went back and looked at a flimsy DNA test I did years ago and apparently i have 40-45% European blood and the rest native American/Asian but i don't look white tho). We'll see where we are in our own paths a few years from now.

Once meditation becomes the norm on earth I'm sure many things will happen that would seem like miracles. I wish I can give more of a "down to earth" answer than that but that's the best way I can explain at the moment.

There is a humor that has emerged recently, "Whitexican" , Although they make fun of social differences a bit, it has helped us to notice the racial difference between Mexicans, there are Mexicans with different ancestry, from the original Mexicans, each culture was different in its own way, for example:
The olmecas:
245px-Cabeza_Colosal_n%C2%BA1_del_Museo_Xalapa.jpg

They had more African characteristics, but not for that reason they were less important, in their way they settled in an area that was ideal for them because of the climate etc.

The Aztecs:
Moctezuma%2BII.jpg

They have more Asian features like the American Indians, however they were somewhat different, since their eyes were not completely dark, their eyes were dark brown.

Later with the Spanish invasion, there were Jewish infiltrators with them, and the miscegenation between Mexicans and Spaniards began, Gonzalo Guerrero is known as the father of miscegenation, from there surnames such as Gonzalez and Guerrero derive
tit_1.jpg

The Spaniards who stayed to live in Mexico were called "Gachupín", and their children were called "Criollos", here there were many mixtures that were given out of interest, they chose the most beautiful indigenous woman or in the majority it was Due to the interest of land, tired had a greater economic and social growth.

At that time the Spanish also brought African slaves, due to the Mexican deaths, they brought them to work since they needed to enslave:
llegada_africanos_america-destacada.jpg

There were no more racial mixtures until after Mexican independence, with the arrival of the railroads, many Asians traveled to Mexico to build them, or work, many arrived with the intention of crossing to the United States, but in this process many stayed to live in Mexico marrying Mexican women.
4816.jpg

Thus is the miscegenation in Mexico, some have these ancestry in them, others are completely lost but nevertheless that is their ancestry.

Afro-Mexicans:
fotograficc81a.-francisco-palma.jpg

Mexicans of Asian descent:
el_hank_61322264_386532225294197_6692815740445654730_n_crop1601075658274.jpg_1902800913.jpg

Mexicans of Spanish descent:
whitexican-03-marianrodriguez.jpg

Very few families are really pure, as hailourtruegod says, with the enemy out, it will be easier to fix this and find a positive solution, I imagine it will be to settle according to their characteristics and according to the climate that most favors them.

My case is this:
My mother is white by mixed Spanish and Mexican ancestry, my father has purer indigenous ancestry but is a mestizo, since my paternal grandfather married a Spanish mestizo with very strong genes, my grandfather studied becoming a professional and thus Raising their economic level, very few returned to join indigenous women, since due to their genes and economic position it was easy for them to attract a white woman, that led to my family being divided by color.

My appearance is very similar to this actor, a little more tanned by the strong sun where I live:
1601457222_863353_1601457420_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

However, I have looked for sexual partners who share my same level of miscegenation, and if one day I get to form a family it will be with a couple just as mestizo as me with my same traits and compatible soul, it is not very difficult to find a partner, making a magic work for an ideal partner is safer.

SleepingWolf said:
I continue fearing the day when the whites of America will finally grow a spine, not because I fear being forced to leave, I'll be happy when the Americans actually start caring for their race/nation en masse, but it leaves me stuck wondering where I'll have to go in the future? Do you know where to start looking?.

Much of the United States was originally from Mexico, until the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo to avoid more war in 1848, however there was at some point the same miscegenation.
download-1.jpg

Mapa-tratado-1024x932.jpg

Currently it can even be seen that Mexicans marry American women to be able to be there legally, others leave Mexico pursuing the American dream but never return and form families there.

Do not worry about what will happen next? It is clear that they will find the best solution, Abraham Lincoln He was also against what happened, since in that invasion there was a lot of blood spilled, this annoyed James Polk and began to accuse him of being a traitor, but hey that's another story, I'm just telling you this because when the enemy falls, People will come who will know how to handle things and will find the best solution.

Very informative reply Brother.

The olmecas do look black but in my opinion I believe they're more like Thai people and I think that Asian subrace has a bit of Black mixture in them. Many of the men there have that similar face from that sculpture. There was a Time magazine article that put a face of a "brown" Asian next to that sculpture. Blacks mixed with Asians or "Blasians" fit this description better but that just proves your point that they're black since I'm sure that type of mixed race belongs to the Black race instead of the Asian race. That one area in this topic is still a little confusing for me lol. Feel free to correct me of I'm wrong.

I myself look like the Aztec pic you but slightly less Asiatic looking because. My face isn't as round. The more I've open my soul the more I've been attracted to women who look like me which is almost a 180 from what I used to go for. If I could I would go for the female version of the guy in that painting. I still have time until my soul is ready to settle down but I finally know what I want thanks to yoga and meditating.

Again thank you for the valuable information.

DTone said:

There is a humor that has emerged recently, "Whitexican" , Although they make fun of social differences a bit, it has helped us to notice the racial difference between Mexicans, there are Mexicans with different ancestry, from the original Mexicans, each culture was different in its own way, for example:
The olmecas:

They had more African characteristics, but not for that reason they were less important, in their way they settled in an area that was ideal for them because of the climate etc.

The Aztecs:
Moctezuma%2BII.jpg

They have more Asian features like the American Indians, however they were somewhat different, since their eyes were not completely dark, their eyes were dark brown.

Later with the Spanish invasion, there were Jewish infiltrators with them, and the miscegenation between Mexicans and Spaniards began, Gonzalo Guerrero is known as the father of miscegenation, from there surnames such as Gonzalez and Guerrero derive
tit_1.jpg

The Spaniards who stayed to live in Mexico were called "Gachupín", and their children were called "Criollos", here there were many mixtures that were given out of interest, they chose the most beautiful indigenous woman or in the majority it was Due to the interest of land, tired had a greater economic and social growth.

At that time the Spanish also brought African slaves, due to the Mexican deaths, they brought them to work since they needed to enslave:

There were no more racial mixtures until after Mexican independence, with the arrival of the railroads, many Asians traveled to Mexico to build them, or work, many arrived with the intention of crossing to the United States, but in this process many stayed to live in Mexico marrying Mexican women.
4816.jpg

Thus is the miscegenation in Mexico, some have these ancestry in them, others are completely lost but nevertheless that is their ancestry.

Afro-Mexicans:

el_hank_61322264_386532225294197_6692815740445654730_n_crop1601075658274.jpg_1902800913.jpg

Very few families are really pure, as hailourtruegod says, with the enemy out, it will be easier to fix this and find a positive solution, I imagine it will be to settle according to their characteristics and according to the climate that most favors them.

My case is this:
My mother is white by mixed Spanish and Mexican ancestry, my father has purer indigenous ancestry but is a mestizo, since my paternal grandfather married a Spanish mestizo with very strong genes, my grandfather studied becoming a professional and thus Raising their economic level, very few returned to join indigenous women, since due to their genes and economic position it was easy for them to attract a white woman, that led to my family being divided by color.

My appearance is very similar to this actor, a little more tanned by the strong sun where I live:

However, I have looked for sexual partners who share my same level of miscegenation, and if one day I get to form a family it will be with a couple just as mestizo as me with my same traits and compatible soul, it is not very difficult to find a partner, making a magic work for an ideal partner is safer.

That's right, brother, they are Asian-black, in the Olmecs you can see that they have more of the black race because of the shape of their lips, in general there are too many ancient cultures in Mexico and in each one you could see their differences, but all of them they had the characteristic of having eyes like asian, the difference between all of them is the mix they had, some have more black characteristics, others have more Asian characteristics, in my opinion; They are all mestizos of the three original races (Blacks, Asians, Whites), all having the characteristic of Asian eyes but differing by the level of miscegenation they had, thus grouping themselves in different civilizations to avoid more racial mixing.

When Hernán Cortés invaded Mexico, he sent letters informing everything, there he wrote that the color of Moctezuma was like that of the American Indians, "it was not white but not black", although it is known that Hernán Cortés and several of his companions were Jews, He did not lie about the description of the color of the Aztecs.

There were also supposedly white people living together in Mexico, but it was in a very, very ancient time, long before the enemies corrupted everything by inciting sacrifices, and these were more in the Mayan civilization.

Might be kind off topic now, but since it was asked where to go for whiter Mexicans or "gueros". The state of Jalisco is considered one of the whitest states in Mexico. Lots of people with colored eyes and pale skin. I have a friend whose family is from there and before we even talked I thought she was a white girl, then she started speaking spanish, I was like wait shes Mexican haha.

That would be very good, although currently many Mexicans who live in the United States are already used to living there, it will cost a lot to convince them to return to Mexico, more for the economy, but I am sure there will be a good solution in the future.
I have too many ideas of what can happen, but it is not something I have studied, my career is very different from a professional career in administration, etc., so whoever chooses the most positive solution will be someone prepared in economics and administration, since doing a Radical change will also generate an economic imbalance.

DTone said:
That would be very good, although currently many Mexicans who live in the United States are already used to living there, it will cost a lot to convince them to return to Mexico, more for the economy, but I am sure there will be a good solution in the future.
I have too many ideas of what can happen, but it is not something I have studied, my career is very different from a professional career in administration, etc., so whoever chooses the most positive solution will be someone prepared in economics and administration, since doing a Radical change will also generate an economic imbalance.

Of course yes returning people to their countries unless they are immigrants will be very difficult. Generations of Mexicans living here many that do not even learn spanish do not belong in Mexico anymore. They will not know how to live over there. I am first gen, so my parents are from there. I could potentially try it out I have visited many times it is different it can be better than living here in some ways. As in freedom wise, or depends also what part of Mexico. If you have family that has a ranch it can be very good, very independent more natural way of living. I love riding horses so that's a plus something I don't really get to do here. I love the experiences I have had over there it gives greater perspective on life and more ways to live than here where we are very dependent on stores, government, schools and so on.
Even with blacks in America like there is no way of just saying go back to Africa they are so distant to it, it is not realistic to do this to people. Same with Asians and so on. The best bet in the future is going back to segregation. So communities stay among themselves and prosper that way. Which a lot of America kind of is that way. Just take out the diverse enforcement and mixing of peoples. Accepting that segregation is the best way going forward of course in good conditions. No one should have to live in trash conditions. I think its the most natural approach to go.

DTone said:
That's right, brother, they are Asian-black, in the Olmecs you can see that they have more of the black race because of the shape of their lips, in general there are too many ancient cultures in Mexico and in each one you could see their differences, but all of them they had the characteristic of having eyes like asian, the difference between all of them is the mix they had, some have more black characteristics, others have more Asian characteristics, in my opinion; They are all mestizos of the three original races (Blacks, Asians, Whites), all having the characteristic of Asian eyes but differing by the level of miscegenation they had, thus grouping themselves in different civilizations to avoid more racial mixing.

When Hernán Cortés invaded Mexico, he sent letters informing everything, there he wrote that the color of Moctezuma was like that of the American Indians, "it was not white but not black", although it is known that Hernán Cortés and several of his companions were Jews, He did not lie about the description of the color of the Aztecs.

There were also supposedly white people living together in Mexico, but it was in a very, very ancient time, long before the enemies corrupted everything by inciting sacrifices, and these were more in the Mayan civilization.

Ah, that all makes sense.

Retrospect said:
Might be kind off topic now, but since it was asked where to go for whiter Mexicans or "gueros". The state of Jalisco is considered one of the whitest states in Mexico. Lots of people with colored eyes and pale skin. I have a friend whose family is from there and before we even talked I thought she was a white girl, then she started speaking spanish, I was like wait shes Mexican haha.

Jalisco was one of the cities I kept seeing as one of the safest places to live. Some places in Mexico are less dangerous or at least the same as some blue cities in America. Just have to stay away from the bad vparts of those cities like you would have to in L.A., Chicago or New York city.

Retrospect said:
DTone said:

Of course yes returning people to their countries unless they are immigrants will be very difficult. Generations of Mexicans living here many that do not even learn spanish do not belong in Mexico anymore. They will not know how to live over there. I am first gen, so my parents are from there. I could potentially try it out I have visited many times it is different it can be better than living here in some ways. As in freedom wise, or depends also what part of Mexico. If you have family that has a ranch it can be very good, very independent more natural way of living. I love riding horses so that's a plus something I don't really get to do here. I love the experiences I have had over there it gives greater perspective on life and more ways to live than here where we are very dependent on stores, government, schools and so on.
Even with blacks in America like there is no way of just saying go back to Africa they are so distant to it, it is not realistic to do this to people. Same with Asians and so on. The best bet in the future is going back to segregation. So communities stay among themselves and prosper that way. Which a lot of America kind of is that way. Just take out the diverse enforcement and mixing of peoples. Accepting that segregation is the best way going forward of course in good conditions. No one should have to live in trash conditions. I think its the most natural approach to go.

In my opinion I feel people that aren't white in America should at least TRY to go back to their ancestral homes and better it. It seems like the biggest argument is the economic change they'll have to face. In a NS/SS world it would be easier for things to change for the better. I myself have lived in America all my life but Im also a second class citizen if you catch my drift. I've been getting by especially since I have done several money workings in the past and it has helped my situation. Regardless I am still studying Spanish since my first language is English and I feel like in the end it'll be better for me to return to Mexico even if I never have been there past the age of infancy.

But I am considering now maybe a section of people like us but in separate areas according to our miscegenation groups could work in America since all we know is this country.

hailourtruegod said:
In my opinion I feel people that aren't white in America should at least TRY to go back to their ancestral homes and better it. It seems like the biggest argument is the economic change they'll have to face. In a NS/SS world it would be easier for things to change for the better. I myself have lived in America all my life but Im also a second class citizen if you catch my drift. I've been getting by especially since I have done several money workings in the past and it has helped my situation. Regardless I am still studying Spanish since my first language is English and I feel like in the end it'll be better for me to return to Mexico even if I never have been there past the age of infancy.

But I am considering now maybe a section of people like us but in separate areas according to our miscegenation groups could work in America since all we know is this country.
Yeah exactly I mean California to Texas was all part of Mexico before and as we see today is still dominated by Latino population. So I see it we have a right to stay in these Latino dense areas. The states that are predominately white should stay white which are mostly the northern states, mid west, and east coast. Most blacks live in the south. It is a large country, if each race and sub-race stays in there destinated area it can work fine. Without jews enforcing weird ideas and trying to cause racial tension all the time it would work fine. Not to throw this around but America did belong to native americans first so should we consider whites go back to Europe because here is not their native land. Of course not so same with everyone that is already been here generations. Whites are very friendly people, I never felt they treated me less than, its jews that ingrain these ideas in us since birth.

If one wishes to go back to Mexico then that is personal choice, I wouldn't mind going back and forth as many people do they live in both places like couple months at a time. In fact if you are working on your Spanish taking a trip to Mexico really helps, you will learn proper Spanish since here we use a lot of spanglish words like parkiadero like what is that lol estacionamiento is the proper word for parking. Plus there you will be speaking only Spanish and you learn it much faster and get used to it. It's a beautiful language when spoken right.

I want to add a few more things.

These are the current breeds in Mexico:

Indigenous Mexicans (there are more than 68 indigenous races scattered in Mexico).
Afro-descendant Mexicans.
Euro-descendant or white Mexicans.
Arab Mexicans.
Asian Mexicans.
Mestizo Mexicans of two or more races above.

I put the example of the Olmecs and Aztecs so that they would notice the difference of indigenous races, but they are not the only ones that existed or that were important.

All this information comes from Mexican sources you can consult on the internet as well.

DTone said:

The olmecas:

The Aztecs:
Moctezuma%2BII.jpg

tit_1.jpg

4816.jpg

Afro-Mexicans:

My case is this:

Wow....this is considering I actually have the last names of Guerrero, and Hernandez (if I am not mistaken it's a slave name from Hernán Cortez) and 2 of my other last names are Fermat (a French last name, one of famous being Pierre de Fermat, known to be a mathematician) and Corona (not sure who this comes from, but being named after a crown or an eclipse event is interesting.)

And then my name Kevin comes from Gaelic (kind, noble, handsome), Chinese (Scribe of Victory), African (The Scarred One), Egyptian (Shield, a variation behind Khufu), Sumerian (Saturn (Kaevon), Hindi (Lion King, Kion, Keyan, Grace of God),

And it's just amazing how Satan through my parents astrology tells me the amazing story of my family, and making a lot of mythologies make a lot of sense.

Praise Satan!

The name is very important, it is your identity, it can even be used to curse you with the right approach, that is why anonymity is very important.
There are endless meanings, in Latin America many have names that were taken from the bible, but these names have a meaning beyond.

The surnames also in families have a meaning, most of these have been occupied by families that originally are not of that surname, likewise a way to know the origin of your surname is to trace it in each ancestor.

Finally, sometimes your name has a connection with your past lives, in my case it did and I have read some that are also connected in meaning and rarely structure.

Hail satan. Greetings

Retrospect said:

Yep. And I'm from there too, and I've noticed especially the environment where I'm from that there primarily black and brown people there, and the white people lived in the outskirts of Guadalajara (where I'm from), full of buildings and cathedrals.

DTone said:

Their are ways once the reptiles are kicked of the planet, I just feel bad at the condition the reptile jews have it in its sad really

Once the Jews are out, there will be good leaders in every nation who will surely know how to handle things positively.
I regret many times how Mexicans in the US are so disrespectful and tarnish our image.
:,)

I love Mexicans, they are great People, People of the Pyramids.
Nice Music and Food, chill People, no complex and dangerous when they have to be.
I think most of the Invasions in general, the past 6.000 +- years specifically, the Jews were the perpetrators and planners.
Everybody should respect his neighbour, his culture and ways and not force his own culture unto others, or change his language or DNA.
One day soon this will all come back to the Jews and Pissrael and there will be no more jewish genes left.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back