Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enochian Keys (Satanic Calls)

GoldenxChild1

Like HPC said, we are taking an intermission; I'd like to chant the calls, but I was wondering why the SS don't regularly do this?

To be more specific, in warfare or aside, would it not be beneficial to use the Keys collectively like we do with the RTR?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Hail Satan
Hail all the Gods and Goddess's of Hell

GoldenxChild1 said:
Like HPC said, we are taking an intermission; I'd like to chant the calls, but I was wondering why the SS don't regularly do this?

To be more specific, in warfare or aside, would it not be beneficial to use the Keys collectively like we do with the RTR?

Hail Satan
Those are useless nowadays. If you want to be useful, just do another rtr.

Henu the Great said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Hail Satan

HPM didn't seem to think so when she took the effort to revise them.

I am well aware the RTR holds the highest merit, and is the most useful.

I was thinking of adding them to the regular RTR plus Tetra, not a substitute all together.

I know you are just assisting, but keep in mind tone Heru. I was just asking..

Henu the Great said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Hail Satan

What about the 19 enochian key I would read that one after the RTR love the 19 key but what they were used for now that's the question I heard many theorys one was it would curse the enemy but not sure

GoldenxChild1 said:

Hail Satan

I wouldn't go to say they are totally useless or were. They have energy. The enemy obviously saw them as a threat at the time or they would not have attacked Maxine like that. They would not have been created and given to John Dee to bring about the xtian apocalypse if they had no power.

It's just they are way less powerful than rtrs. Cobra said that it would take up to 100 repetitions of the keys to get to the level of one rtr. So doing them collectively we were not going to make huge progress unless we had literally mutiple millions doing them everyday.

Not really worth it in my mind. I mean if you like them or something no harm in adding them to your Satanic ritual or whatever but they are a waste of time to use right now in spiritual warfare.

As to why the enemy attacked them so much at first probably exactly what I said. They were more powerful than regular xtian prayer by a lot.
So us canceling them out probably hurt the xtian thoughtform a little that's it nothing that will win the war though.

GoldenxChild1 said:

I was thinking of adding them to the regular RTR plus Tetra, not a substitute all together.

You would spend your time more efficiently when you would add another rtr instead if these.

Time for these has passed in regards to how efficient they are.

Henu the Great said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

You would spend your time more efficiently when you would add another rtr instead if these.

Time for these has passed in regards to how efficient they are.

I understand, thanks for your insight Henu.

slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Hail Satan

I wouldn't go to say they are totally useless or were. They have energy. The enemy obviously saw them as a threat at the time or they would not have attacked Maxine like that. They would not have been created and given to John Dee to bring about the xtian apocalypse if they had no power.

It's just they are way less powerful than rtrs. Cobra said that it would take up to 100 repetitions of the keys to get to the level of one rtr. So doing them collectively we were not going to make huge progress unless we had literally mutiple millions doing them everyday.

Not really worth it in my mind. I mean if you like them or something no harm in adding them to your Satanic ritual or whatever but they are a waste of time to use right now in spiritual warfare.

As to why the enemy attacked them so much at first probably exactly what I said. They were more powerful than regular xtian prayer by a lot.
So us canceling them out probably hurt the xtian thoughtform a little that's it nothing that will win the war though.

I see, thanks for the reply scorpion.

Once I finish RTR afterwards I would love to close with this it was always my favorite key an will still close with it

Nineteenth Key in English

O you Demons who dwell upon and are mighty governors of the earth, who execute the judgment Of Satan! To you it is said: Behold the face of Satan, The beginning of comfort, whose eyes are The brightness of the stars; who provided You for the government of the Earth, and her Variety, Furnishing you with a power of Understanding, to dispose all things according To the providence of he who reighneth on the Throne from Hell and rose up in the beginning, Saying: The Earth, let her be governed by her Parts. The course of her, let it run with pleasure, And as a handmaid let her serve Satan. One Season, let it confound another; and let there be no Creature upon or within her the same. All her members, let them differ in their qualities; And let there be no one creature equal with Another. The reasonable creatures of the Earth, Let them vex and weed out one another; and the Dwelling places. The works of the followers of Jehova and his pomp, let them be defaced. The buildings of he who sits on the holy throne, Let them become caves for the beasts of the field; Their iniquities shall be known. For why? I regret Their creation. O you sons and daughters of Satan, Arise! Those in the kingdom of heaven, Let them serve you. Govern those that govern; Cast down such as fall; bring forth justice And destroy the rotten. No place let it remain in One number; Add and diminish, until the stars Be numbered. Arise, move! Appear before Satan! He has sworn unto us his justice; Open the Mysteries of your creation, And make us partakers of undefiled truth

Satnam666 said:
Once I finish RTR afterwards I would love to close with this it was always my favorite key an will still close with it

Nineteenth Key in English

O you Demons who dwell upon and are mighty governors of the earth, who execute the judgment Of Satan! To you it is said: Behold the face of Satan, The beginning of comfort, whose eyes are The brightness of the stars; who provided You for the government of the Earth, and her Variety, Furnishing you with a power of Understanding, to dispose all things according To the providence of he who reighneth on the Throne from Hell and rose up in the beginning, Saying: The Earth, let her be governed by her Parts. The course of her, let it run with pleasure, And as a handmaid let her serve Satan. One Season, let it confound another; and let there be no Creature upon or within her the same. All her members, let them differ in their qualities; And let there be no one creature equal with Another. The reasonable creatures of the Earth, Let them vex and weed out one another; and the Dwelling places. The works of the followers of Jehova and his pomp, let them be defaced. The buildings of he who sits on the holy throne, Let them become caves for the beasts of the field; Their iniquities shall be known. For why? I regret Their creation. O you sons and daughters of Satan, Arise! Those in the kingdom of heaven, Let them serve you. Govern those that govern; Cast down such as fall; bring forth justice And destroy the rotten. No place let it remain in One number; Add and diminish, until the stars Be numbered. Arise, move! Appear before Satan! He has sworn unto us his justice; Open the Mysteries of your creation, And make us partakers of undefiled truth

If you want do it. We are not saying this is harmful or anything. Just that most focus should be on rtr it's way more powerful. I personally liked the keys too though it's only every once in awhile I use them. I thought it was really creative poetry and it feels dramatic I like that.

The keys aren't useless or pointless. At some point it was our main way of spiritual warfare. BTW despite by around 2008 having about 20,000 members give or take. Most didn't participate in Spiritual Warfare rather only like HP.Cobra replied to me "About 2,000ish or so".

So only 10% out of the 20,000 were actually participating in it. With that said most of our rituals concerned regarding Runic rituals as of 2005 or so. As well as Enochian calls, the keys aren't useless or pointless just they are outdated. MAYBE at some point in the future once RTRs have been concluded IF it reaches we still got people who state RTRs will still be done maybe even a solid decade from now, maybe even until the Gods arrive with one or two members. But non-the less IF RTRs give way to no need to do them. Then maybe we can fire off some Enochian Calls since technically the enemy sludge is removed for the most part. It's kinda like 88/99 Ritual every time we do it the effect is far stronger from previous but also from RTR pump down of the enemies garbage so the 88/99 Ritual produces more phenomenas.

The keys aren't pointless and are powerful. I believe one of our members mentioned Project Lockstep was supposed to be done in 2010 but was delayed 10 years till 2020. So it's possible the Enochian calls from the beginnings of JoS down to about 2014 did something until the first RTR.

With that said Enochian calls have certain uses, certain keys 3 or 4 keys are VERY powerful, one powerful key is actually some sort of energy raising aspect whereby you vibrate the enochian, read the english enochian section and then it boost other keys. In other words it's like energy raising for an RTR. It still produces an effect as your effectively programming but it's more of a booster key.

The keys were our main Spiritual Warfare till Runic rituals. We've did quite a few Runic assaults over the time. Like anti-Grey Runic cursing. Of course this isn't towards the Greys outside the Earth but the ones on Earth, the so-called less developed Greys left on Earth the garrison. And we've done a few Runic blood magic rituals. I recall back in 2010-2011 some members participating on a paint the rune with blood ritual on large paper sheets. I forgot what it was for but it was some sort of positive ritual to help the World. We've also done anti-Vatican rituals like the 2003 anti-Vatican ritual which created the 2003-2004 scandals which were some of the biggest most prominent scandals to date regarding Vatican sexual abuse claims. Until just a few years ago when other scandals blew up. 2003-2004 were major headlines around since ever when it wasn't all that well known or people weren't paying attention lack of communication.

Either way I don't think personally the keys are useless but they aren't useful in current times just yet. Like I said either the RTR ends and we move on to some other ritual or the keys can be re-used and manifest more stuff since the enemy non-sense has been effectively reduced or eliminated.

I'm more on the side of continuing Runic Rituals. For example we've dealt with terrorism. How about an anti-terrorist Gebo/ISA runic blast some sort of prayer, runic blast, runic programming as a global coven and stop any and all terrorism from occurring. Environmental concerns maybe Runic blast Earth with betterment of environment.

Again it's just interesting what can be done if we have the numbers and our Spiritual Warfare has given way to Spiritual Support Warfare. Just interesting things that can be mentioned after we've dealt with the enemy and their entire kabalistic support is non-existent.

They keys DID something, just right now we are dealing directly with the enemy judeo-bolshevistic properties. In other words we have other fish to fry. Maybe we can return back to the keys are some future point but as a Global Coven and not a Sporadic Coven firing powerful but less Globally connected rituals. Like I said it's very possible when the enemy is dealt with we move on to other things.

Gear88 said:
The keys aren't useless or pointless. At some point it was our main way of spiritual warfare. BTW despite by around 2008 having about 20,000 members give or take. Most didn't participate in Spiritual Warfare rather only like HP.Cobra replied to me "About 2,000ish or so".
At this point, they are useless, in comparison to our more advanced and effective weaponry.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:
At this point, they are useless, in comparison to our more advanced and effective weaponry.
Henu is more than right, just because we used them in the past does not mean they are as good now. Maxine was not as advanced as she is now so obviously what she knew back then was limited.

This is from HP Hoodedcobra666: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=56848#p56848
The keys are powerful because we call to the Gods and we intend these prayers to reach them when we do.

As for the Enochian in the literal sense, I would say they are outdated. The original keys were also very blasphemous to the Gods, and we have changed them.

They have energy into them that is for sure. I myself have used them over the years, but I do not believe they are legitimately the language of the Demons.

The JoS is undergoing revisions and we do not have much time to put things up there.

While I do not believe the Enochian keys are so bad, the thing is, they were created by the characters stated. They do not reflect the most powerful spiritual language, nor the language of the Demons. Enoch-Ian is actually the language claimed of Enoch the biblical patriarch. The Enochian became part of the Satanic subculture and Satanists have used them over the centuries, but I do not believe personally their root is so legitimate, or worth engaging too much into.

As it say in the JoS they have been completely revised anyway. So safe to use. But I wouldn't spend too much time on them personally. So as a final verdict these are inundated right now same as some other pieces of information. Nothing bad or dangerous to use them, but there are other and more powerful things to do.
And this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=56848#p56848
Avoiding the time of Saturn, all other hours should be very decent, with the best being Sun and Venus for the beneficial ritual for ourselves.

Better to do an extra RTR than to chant Enochian. In my opinion, Enochian only has any importance because it honors Satan. Such can be done by doing online activism and taking action to actually help the cause. I find Enochian dubious and meaningless personally, other than the fact they honor Satan, which is the only thing that gives them any form of validity.

If one wants to please your GD's and Satan, do the RTR or repeat the second Ritual more times, or both.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:

I think if we would look at it from a computer perspective the enochian keys are like changing the software of the enemy to do something for us, but the RTRs are like changing/attacking there hardware and I belive the RTR-Tetragrammaton is like destroying thear cpu.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back