Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Significance of being born on VoC

Henu the Great

So, on JoS there is a line:

Born on a Void of Course Moon:
Whatever house has Cancer on the cusp; the affairs ruled by the house are exceptional in some way. One born on a void of course Moon is often a very unusual and/or outstanding person.

Eva Braun, Adolf Hitler's mistress/wife had the ruler of her 7th [marriage/partners] with the sign of Cancer on the cusp, ruled by a void of course Moon in the 8th house of power, representing Adolf Hitler - enough said?

Then I found something not as helpful from other sources, and so I would like to know if some of you have any more input about this issue.

Thanks in advance.

The cusp is the line between the signs and houses, right? So I guess this means that the house has to share the line with cancer.
It looks like I have this but I'm not sure if I was born on a Void of Course Moon (which I just found out isn't actually a Moon outside the signs).

What you quoted is very specific and I wonder if maybe for example having a different sign on the cusp has a similar effect.
I'm not sure if I really understood this but the second part with Eva I surely didn't understand. Too complicated for me.

Henu the Great said:

Whatever house has Cancer on the cusp; the affairs ruled by the house are exceptional in some way. One born on a void of course Moon is often a very unusual and/or outstanding person.

Eva Braun, Adolf Hitler's mistress/wife had the ruler of her 7th [marriage/partners] with the sign of Cancer on the cusp, ruled by a void of course Moon in the 8th house of power, representing Adolf Hitler - enough said?

Then I found something not as helpful from other sources, and so I would like to know if some of you have any more input about this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Following. Just found out I was born on a void of course moon.

Henu the Great said:

Thanks in advance.

I would also like to know more about this.

Btw, is there any way/website/ or JoS calendars dating back to the 90s? I want to see some VoC of the past.

Henu the Great said:

Thanks in advance.
I have seen it in two charts and in both Cancer was on the 2nd house. In the first case, this person has their Moon in Aquarius on the south node. They are not wealthy, but they grew up with an absent mother. They don't have any other pointers for wealth but they are self employed so I think this is how the VoC Moon is manifesting in their life. The other case has so many supporting factors for wealth. There's prominent fixed stars for wealth in the chart, VoC Moon with Cancer on the 2nd house cusp as earlier mentioned, Venus on the south node aligning with angles, the Moon (rules 2nd house) and Jupiter, even the chart ruler factors in. This person is doing well and they just keep getting wealthier and wealthier and I'm sure they'll be very wealthy someday. Something to note is that Venus on the south node is seen on the charts of some of the wealthiest people like Warren Buffet (his Venus is in addition aligning with Pluto, and Sagittarius is also prominent in his chart in addition to other factors) and the case of Shannon Miller which was given by HPS Maxine in the egroups.

In conclusion, I'd suggest you look at everything about the house with Cancer on the cusp and the house with the Moon in it. Look at aspects the Moon is forming as it is the ruler of the house with Cancer on the cusp, position in the chart, any conjunctions to fixed stars, if it is aligning with any planets, houses or points and so on.

If you have people in your life who have the VoC Moon, ask them how the affairs of the house with Cancer on the cusp have turned out in their life. Maybe Lydia can shed more light on it. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the input. Can I have your email to ask more about this?

I would send mail from so you'll know that's me if you decide to share your mail.

Henu the Great said:

Thanks in advance.
My mother was born on a void of moon and cancer is in her fifth house wich rules ones children, she is more open to the occult and she is not a sheep but I don't see anything more special. I'm her first kid, I still have not done anything special and I don't know if I will lol Sorry I don't have more informations, its definitely an interesting topic.

luis said:
My mother was born on a void of moon and cancer is in her fifth house wich rules ones children, she is more open to the occult and she is not a sheep but I don't see anything more special. I'm her first kid, I still have not done anything special and I don't know if I will lol Sorry I don't have more informations, its definitely an interesting topic.
Well, it does not have to be changing the world kind of special, but special non the less.

Let's see. Not a sheep, ok, open to the occult, ok, has a SS son. Yeah, somewhat special case.

5th house is also described by creative self expression among other things, not only children.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:

Thanks in advance.
The 5th house rules the 1st child and you have become an SS, so I think it counts.

Nikois666 said:

Btw, is there any way/website/ or JoS calendars dating back to the 90s? I want to see some VoC of the past.
I had to search for this and there is not many sources for this.

I think the best I found was this: https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar

TopoftheAbyss said:
The cusp is the line between the signs and houses, right? So I guess this means that the house has to share the line with cancer.
It looks like I have this but I'm not sure if I was born on a Void of Course Moon (which I just found out isn't actually a Moon outside the signs).

What you quoted is very specific and I wonder if maybe for example having a different sign on the cusp has a similar effect.
I'm not sure if I really understood this but the second part with Eva I surely didn't understand. Too complicated for me.
House cusp: https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/House_Cusp

For the VoC, check out the first link.

Nikois666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Thanks in advance.

https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar

I use this site.

Henu the Great said:
I had to search for this and there is not many sources for this.

I think the best I found was this: https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar

Blackdragon666 said:
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar

I use this site.

Thank you, it is accurate with the current JoS calendar VoC. So it probably should be accurate with the past.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Well, it does not have to be changing the world kind of special, but special non the less.

Let's see. Not a sheep, ok, open to the occult, ok, has a SS son. Yeah, somewhat special case.

5th house is also described by creative self expression among other things, not only children.
Yeah it could be. She did not do anything creative as far as I know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back