Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was haj amin a-lhussaini aryan?

Satanfire666

I read that he was not just an ally of hitler but a member of of nazi party too, however ie there a possibility that he was a satanist? Aryan? Used by hitler to lead the pisslamic masses into a positive path against jews, however haj amin ordered all "pusslims" at the time to kill jews whenever they find them. Which is the reason that motivated me to write this post.

quote-i-declare-a-holy-war-my-moslem-brothers-murder-the-jews-murder-them-all-haj-amin-al-husseini-73-66-60.jpg

haj-mohammed-amin-el-husseini-1897-1974-palestinian-arab-nationalist-G2N0GT.jpg

If that quote is the best evidence you have of him being an SS then he clearly isn't one.

slyscorpion said:
Satanfire666 said:

To be honest that quote you used doesn't sound like something from our side at all.

I know and i don't promote these low life islamic rats in anyway, but i was assuming he worked with hitler to infiltrate islam with anti jewish agenda to push muslim eruopians at the time to volnteer with the nazis. Again i don't promote islam in anyway!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back