Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy attack to get vaccinated?

I got_abs

From past 2-3 days i have been sick and inacitve on forums. 3 days ago,I went to bed completely healthy and fine,after 3-4 hrs of sleep i woke up with fever. First thing that crossed my mind was "Ohh am i corona positive?" There were no symptoms other than fever which was too mild too.
Next day i suffered a throat pain making me believe more that i am covid positive,the same evening i got a running nose. I asked myself shall i get a covid test? What if it affects someone close to me?
I was pretty confident that it cant be covid i dont need to go out anywhere to get a tablet or a test or something,i guess it was my aop keeping me from doing any of that,who knows i got to a hospital to get a test and catch covid there even if i didnt have it in first place.
The best part is when i did my aura cleaning i felt completely healed and normal for 2-3 hrs but then it kept on coming back,for now i m completely healthy just a little neck pain. Which makes me believe that it was an enemy attack to produce just the symptoms of covid in ss or people to make them rush towards getting vaccinated or go out in hospitals and actually catch covid even if you dont have it. Inducing fear what if virus catches their loved ones and all even when u dont have it
If anyone suffers something like that just continue with your sessions,rtrs,cleaning and aop. Trust your intuition and your aop.

I got_abs said:
From past 2-3 days i have been sick and inacitve on forums. 3 days ago,I went to bed completely healthy and fine,after 3-4 hrs of sleep i woke up with fever. First thing that crossed my mind was "Ohh am i corona positive?" There were no symptoms other than fever which was too mild too.
Next day i suffered a throat pain making me believe more that i am covid positive,the same evening i got a running nose. I asked myself shall i get a covid test? What if it affects someone close to me?
I was pretty confident that it cant be covid i dont need to go out anywhere to get a tablet or a test or something,i guess it was my aop keeping me from doing any of that,who knows i got to a hospital to get a test and catch covid there even if i didnt have it in first place.
The best part is when i did my aura cleaning i felt completely healed and normal for 2-3 hrs but then it kept on coming back,for now i m completely healthy just a little neck pain. Which makes me believe that it was an enemy attack to produce just the symptoms of covid in ss or people to make them rush towards getting vaccinated or go out in hospitals and actually catch covid even if you dont have it. Inducing fear what if virus catches their loved ones and all even when u dont have it
If anyone suffers something like that just continue with your sessions,rtrs,cleaning and aop. Trust your intuition and your aop.
I don't think is an enemy attack. Rather it seems to me that you are genuinely believing all this mainstream madness about this flu virus. The symptoms you described are no different from a common flu. Why you went to a hospital to get a misleading test for a flu is beyond my understanding. By the way it has been stated that these tests cannot distinguish covid from any flu viruses, therefore not everybody who is a covid positive based on these tests actually has this specific virus. Also a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) has nothing to do with detecting viruses specifically therefore it makes sense that I cannot make any difference between them.

I got_abs said:
It boils down to this:
By cleaning your aura on a daily basis, you protect yourself against psychic attacks and illnesses.
&
When one is ill, and/or depressed, the aura is dirty and can take many meditations to clean.

From: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Henu the Great said:
It boils down to this:
By cleaning your aura on a daily basis, you protect yourself against psychic attacks and illnesses.
&
When one is ill, and/or depressed, the aura is dirty and can take many meditations to clean.

From: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Thanks i appreciate ur help and you are really nice to everyone,i already do my AC and aop everyday without fail and all my sessions. I guess i should increase protection rune to higher reps.

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't think is an enemy attack. Rather it seems to me that you are genuinely believing all this mainstream madness about this flu virus. The symptoms you described are no different from a common flu. Why you went to a hospital to get a misleading test for a flu is beyond my understanding. By the way it has been stated that these tests cannot distinguish covid from any flu viruses, therefore not everybody who is a covid positive based on these tests actually has this specific virus. Also a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) has nothing to do with detecting viruses specifically therefore it makes sense that I cannot make any difference between them.

Thanks for the reply, but the point is i did not go anywhere. I said i thought to “myself shall i?” But i did not. Who knows if i went to a hospital to get a test and caught there even if i didnt have it in first place.
I guess you were short on time brother and read my post in a hurry.

Henu the Great said:
It boils down to this:
&

Hmm,now i think about it you replying to my post with that, i m pretty sure its a sign from my Gd.
When you start to advance the enemy attacks do get stronger too. I need to increase my vibrations for ac and aop now.
Thanks brother.

I got_abs said:
Hmm,now i think about it you replying to my post with that, i m pretty sure its a sign from my Gd.
When you start to advance the enemy attacks do get stronger too. I need to increase my vibrations for ac and aop now.
Thanks brother.
Simply keep your energies high and program the energies to clean and protect. You can use SaTaNaMa as well, it is very strong. I hope you are doing yoga every day as it helps immensely.

No problem and good luck.

I got_abs said:
Thanks for the reply, but the point is i did not go anywhere. I said i thought to “myself shall i?” But i did not. Who knows if i went to a hospital to get a test and caught there even if i didnt have it in first place.
I guess you were short on time brother and read my post in a hurry.
You are right, sorry. When you said `who knows i got to a hospital to get a test and catch covid there even if i didnt have it in first place` I thought you actually went to the hospital. Anyway it seems like Ivermectin is an effective drug for flu, covid included. Probably this is the reason why is over-priced now.

Henu the Great said:
I got_abs said:
Thanks brother.
Simply keep your energies high and program the energies to clean and protect. You can use SaTaNaMa as well, it is very strong. I hope you are doing yoga every day as it helps immensely.

No problem and good luck.

Thanks but i m using surya for aura and raum for each of chakra and they pretty amazing.
Just need to increase number of vibrations.
Yeah i was doing yoga,then one day i hit my back while playing football it pained a lot so i had to stop for a week until the pain went away.
Then i started again in void accidentally. Any idea brother how long do i need to wait before i can start it again?
If someone starts something in void accidentally how long should be the waiting to let the energies reset so he could restart the working? I asked this question 2-3 times on forums didnt get a reply,i would really appreciate ur wisdom brother.

I have never gotten the test. I got a bad flu towards the end of last year. Maybe it was covid. Regardless it was just a bad flu but not the worse I've gotten. I was taking kick boxing classes at that time while working out like I usually do. I hear and read healthy people are doing more than fine during these times. Even though I may have a problem with my throat since I was a child I came out feeling 100% after a week or a little more. Take Henu's advice. It'll work out in my opinion.

I got_abs said:
Thanks but i m using surya for aura and raum for each of chakra and they pretty amazing.
Just need to increase number of vibrations.
Yeah i was doing yoga,then one day i hit my back while playing football it pained a lot so i had to stop for a week until the pain went away.
Then i started again in void accidentally. Any idea brother how long do i need to wait before i can start it again?
If someone starts something in void accidentally how long should be the waiting to let the energies reset so he could restart the working? I asked this question 2-3 times on forums didnt get a reply,i would really appreciate ur wisdom brother.
As far as I know it's not a working, but rather you doing yoga so don't worry about it since it's not a magical working. Just do your yoga every day and it's all good.

If you feel really insecure about it then wait for next waxing moon, but honestly I think it does not matter. As I said, it's not a working.

hailourtruegod said:
I have never gotten the test......

Maybe i caught covid too maybe not. I didnt take test either. Point is i m completely healthy now.
Meditations works wonders.

Henu the Great said:
As far as I know it's not a working, but rather you doing yoga so don't worry about it since it's not a magical working. Just do your yoga every day and it's all good.

If you feel really insecure about it then wait for next waxing moon, but honestly I think it does not matter. As I said, it's not a working.

Ohhh,thanks a lot brother.
I used to think the same but then some 6-7 months ago somewhere in forums i read that even if its something physical not only related to spiritual,the void,waning and waxing still effects. He was a newbie,i mean his account was and i believed him.
I start it again today. Also,i m completely healthy now. 😎

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back