Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did I do something wrong?

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
So, yesterday was my second day on opening the 3rd eye chakra. The first day as I was opening it, I felt a bit pain and pressure on my forehead, and also saw colors. On the second day, I didn't feel any pressure or pain as I was meditating on it and vibrating thaum, did I do something wrong?

My sister told me the very same, on the second day she didn’t feel anything during meditation, she also asked me if she did something wrong, lol.

She can feel it now outside of meditations.

NinRick said:
My sister told me the very same, on the second day she didn’t feel anything during meditation, she also asked me if she did something wrong, lol.

She can feel it now outside of meditations.
About the feeling. So today, as I was in school, I remembered reading how one of the purposes of 3rd eye is telepathy. A girl from my class has had some presentation, as she was talking to the class, I tried this telepathy. When I tried to somehow connect to her pineal gland, she looked at me reflexively. In the same moment I tried it, she suddenly turned her head towards me and looked at me lool.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back