Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just passed my 666th posts in the Forum (A testimonial)

I've been checking my post amount for the past few weeks and wonder if something good will happen when I reached my 666th post in this Forum. :lol:

Can't speak for today as "the" day, but it's been a week or so that I have felt I have grown a lot as a Spiritual Satanist.

In the past year I have learned a lot about the Elements and known myself much better, I learned who my Guardian Demoness is, I felt Father Satan smiling at me and Astarte being close, I've had quick and undeniable answers from my Guardian (the last of these answers managed to make sure I wouldn't end up in a car accident nor waste almost 2000 dollars, the timing was perfect).

I have learned how to FEEL ENERGY (which is the one thing that made me want to get an account here and ask people for advice after years of failures and getting very depressed because I felt I was somehow "cut off" from Satanism, not being able to feel a thing).

I have realized some truths that I had been denying to myself in the past years, like the stupid conviction that I'm "not advanced enough to ask for help to our Gods and Goddesses" when they probably were wondering WHY I don't ask for help no matter what happens (this was of course a problem coming from jooish programming I was unable to see for myself).

I have realized I am more powerful than I believed and managed to feel the effect of my own thoughtform (programmed to help me unlock blocked chakras). I have learned how to listen to machines and feel their subtle energy, warning when they are about to break down.

Most of all, though, I have known Brothers and Sisters in here with similar experiences and skills, who have done wonders for me and motivated me to give my best as a Satanic warrior. I truly wish I had joined this Forum the day it was created, much like I found the JoS website the year it first appeared on the internet.

Funny thing, I just noticed I joined the Forum on the "02/02/2020", lots of enemy numbers in there... I remember being desperate that day, not knowing what else to do to feel energy and advance, no matter what I tried (although I had some magick skills). Now I know my Guardian Demoness led me here. A couple months after that day I had my confirmation that She was the one I thought, I had been wondering about it for almost a year before pulling my head out of my ass and starting to see what was right in front of me.

So, if you're new and reading this, KNOW that you'll grow while on this Forum. If getting closer to Satan is REALLY what you want, I can promise you: you're going to grow spiritually, a lot. Just stop doubting yourself constantly. Stop listening to all that tells you you're weak.
Believe in yourself, like Father Satan believes in all of us to do what we must.

If our Gods and Goddesses believe we can become like them, why shouldn't You?

Bless You All, Brothers and Sister. I love you all very much.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

344_1423-hitler.jpg

Gongratulations!

I hope to write similiar overcoming of obstacles story in the future as well.

Henu the Great said:
Gongratulations!

I hope to write similiar overcoming of obstacles story in the future as well.

I always felt you were one of those who have already passed this beginner's level, Brother. Keep doing as you are, let's all become stronger and stronger for our Gods and Goddesses to take pride as they call us their Children.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
I always felt you were one of those who have already passed this beginner's level, Brother. Keep doing as you are, let's all become stronger and stronger for our Gods and Goddesses to take pride as they call us their Children.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
In some ways, yes, but not in all ways. I will keep pushing myself to change that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back