Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doing workings to prevent fated/karmic harm coming to someone else

Sundara

Has anyone ever achieved this, realistically. I know it can be tricky enough to stop our own and can take a lot of energy.

Sundara said:
Has anyone ever achieved this, realistically. I know it can be tricky enough to stop our own and can take a lot of energy.

Isn´t this what RC (Returning Curses) 1+2 does?

See familiars (can also be done on other people):
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

They influence the others a lot. Especially the family. All those connected by blood are influenced spirituality by our workings, now for the degree of influence is up to the power of the individual. Karmic imprints must be however dealt with personally and not someone else.

A God did hinted me that I'm lifting "generational curses" from my family, that's why I have it hard sometimes. It is same as doing warfare, the first line and best performers are on the most critical position, and first to get hit by the enemy.

NakedPluto said:
They influence the others a lot. Especially the family. All those connected by blood are influenced spirituality by our workings, now for the degree of influence is up to the power of the individual. Karmic imprints must be however dealt with personally and not someone else.

A God did hinted me that I'm lifting "generational curses" from my family, that's why I have it hard sometimes. It is same as doing warfare, the first line and best performers are on the most critical position, and first to get hit by the enemy.

That’s true, on a long term scale, these subtleties seem to show. There have definitely been things like a lifespan possibly extended too but I think this was due to the gods. I haven’t been able to stop anything more major quite perfectly though. I should’ve been more specific about this question. When there’s a lot of people you care about and things going on for them it gets to be piled up. Usually I’m pretty accepting of things but certain events that can be foreseen for certain people I’m not really able to just go.. oh well *shrugs*

Both of my parents denied religion, and they had been the type to try and medicate because of a refusal to go to church. I think almost anyone can change with a lot of energy and time. It’s the energy and time thing right now though.

Sundara said:

Yes it is. Though it depends on what exactly you're dealing with and how strongly fated it is. A close person's mom was fated to die a while back. It was all over the SR chart. SR Pluto on the IC (Scorpio rising, Pluto is a chart ruler;Pluto rules death and the IC is the cusp of the house of the mother) both on a late degree and aligning with natal Venus (rules natal 4th house) and Saturn (misfortune), SR moon (rules the mother) on a critical degree and aligning exactly with the SR 8th house cusp (house of death) and ascendant/descendant axis (gives special importance), SR Pluto in conjunction with SR Venus (Venus rules natal 4th house so this is significant), SR ruler of the 8th house Mercury in SR 4th house and aligning with SR Pluto (significant because the death was supposed to be by car accident, and Mercury is another ruler of the natal 4th house alongside Venus). The SR IC was also in exact conjunction with the SR 8th house cusp.

On the lunar return chart for the month it was supposed to happen, Scorpio (rules death) was on the LR IC. LR co-ruler of the 4th house Mars was at 22 degrees which can bring bad luck. This Mars was also forming an exact aspect with LR ruler of the 3rd house of short distance travel, Venus (which is again a ruler of the 4th house in the natal chart). LR Moon (the mother) was at 29 degrees of Taurus, a degree of a permanent ending. LR co-ruler of the 8th house Jupiter was aligning exactly on the same degree as the LR IC/MC axis, and the LR nodal axis ties in within 2 degrees of orb. LR Mercury was aligning with the LR AC/DC axis and 12th house cusp. LR ruling sun also at the same degree as the SR Moon and 8th house. There's many more factors from both charts to list them all.

On the day of the accident, transiting Mars was on the same degree as the SR IC/MC axis, the natal Venus and Saturn. Transiting Venus was at the same degree as the LR Sun, SR Moon, AC/DC axis and SR 8th house cusp. Transiting Jupiter aligned with the LR nodal axis and the LR IC/MC axis. Transiting sun and Saturn aligned with the LR 12th house, AC/DC axis and Mercury. I had seen the SR chart a few weeks before and started a protection working on their mother using Algiz, 90 reps. On that day, she was involved in an accident but survived without a scratch and the car only suffered minor damages. The other party involved in the accident was also not harmed. It would have been a collision at a junction but luckily she swerved in time and survived the incident. If you can see something early enough you can prevent it even in other people.

Blackdragon666 said:
Sundara said:

The SR IC was also in exact conjunction with the SR 8th house cusp.
I meant to say the SR IC was in exact conjunction with the natal 8th house cusp.

Blackdragon666 said:
Sundara said:

Yes it is. Though it depends on what exactly you're dealing with and how strongly fated it is. A close person's mom was fated to die a while back. It was all over the SR chart. SR Pluto on the IC (Scorpio rising, Pluto is a chart ruler;Pluto rules death and the IC is the cusp of the house of the mother) both on a late degree and aligning with natal Venus (rules natal 4th house) and Saturn (misfortune), SR moon (rules the mother) on a critical degree and aligning exactly with the SR 8th house cusp (house of death) and ascendant/descendant axis (gives special importance), SR Pluto in conjunction with SR Venus (Venus rules natal 4th house so this is significant), SR ruler of the 8th house Mercury in SR 4th house and aligning with SR Pluto (significant because the death was supposed to be by car accident, and Mercury is another ruler of the natal 4th house alongside Venus). The SR IC was also in exact conjunction with the SR 8th house cusp.

On the lunar return chart for the month it was supposed to happen, Scorpio (rules death) was on the LR IC. LR co-ruler of the 4th house Mars was at 22 degrees which can bring bad luck. This Mars was also forming an exact aspect with LR ruler of the 3rd house of short distance travel, Venus (which is again a ruler of the 4th house in the natal chart). LR Moon (the mother) was at 29 degrees of Taurus, a degree of a permanent ending. LR co-ruler of the 8th house Jupiter was aligning exactly on the same degree as the LR IC/MC axis, and the LR nodal axis ties in within 2 degrees of orb. LR Mercury was aligning with the LR AC/DC axis and 12th house cusp. LR ruling sun also at the same degree as the SR Moon and 8th house. There's many more factors from both charts to list them all.

On the day of the accident, transiting Mars was on the same degree as the SR IC/MC axis, the natal Venus and Saturn. Transiting Venus was at the same degree as the LR Sun, SR Moon, AC/DC axis and SR 8th house cusp. Transiting Jupiter aligned with the LR nodal axis and the LR IC/MC axis. Transiting sun and Saturn aligned with the LR 12th house, AC/DC axis and Mercury. I had seen the SR chart a few weeks before and started a protection working on their mother using Algiz, 90 reps. On that day, she was involved in an accident but survived without a scratch and the car only suffered minor damages. The other party involved in the accident was also not harmed. It would have been a collision at a junction but luckily she swerved in time and survived the incident. If you can see something early enough you can prevent it even in other people.

Thank you for the in depth reply, this is helpful and I’m sure my workings will show more results for the person at hand soon. This is a persons overall life circumstances, where abuse in the home is likely occurring and to get worse based on the chart and it is a child. Things are getting better and moves have been made but it just hasn’t been enough yet and I just worry that it won’t happen fast enough. This is a complicated situation but I have full confidence it’ll eventually work out. So, it’s not dictated by one particular event but an overall life.

Blackdragon666 said:
Sundara said:

We have an amazing SS here who also proves Astrology can be used for good things. This is awesome and well-done! What kind of affirmation did you use with Algiz, for reference? Did you just tell the energy to protect her or anything more specific?

Karnonnos said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Sundara said:

We have an amazing SS here who also proves Astrology can be used for good things. This is awesome and well-done! What kind of affirmation did you use with Algiz, for reference? Did you just tell the energy to protect her or anything more specific?
Thank you :) . I use VoiceofEnki's affirmation from an old post he made (using Aum Suryae and Algiz/Sowilo). "_____ is at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for them. He/She is always protected from all forms of harm and danger." I used it 18 times. It's a miracle that the working which didn't even get to 40 days managed to save her life. Astrology truly is a gift especially in the hands of SS.

Sundara said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Sundara said:

Thank you for the in depth reply, this is helpful and I’m sure my workings will show more results for the person at hand soon. This is a persons overall life circumstances, where abuse in the home is likely occurring and to get worse based on the chart and it is a child. Things are getting better and moves have been made but it just hasn’t been enough yet and I just worry that it won’t happen fast enough. This is a complicated situation but I have full confidence it’ll eventually work out. So, it’s not dictated by one particular event but an overall life.
An aura of protection can go a long way. You can program the energy to reflect back any negativity directed at the child right back at the offender. Or you can identify the guilty party. Usually, for kids who are abused, if it's the mother, there can be hard aspects between the Moon/4th house ruler and Neptune and if it's the dad, the Sun, 10th house ruler or Saturn and Neptune. Though sometimes even from the 4th house ruler it can be both parents, or even siblings can be involved. However the abuse appears on the chart I'm sure you read it which is why you are assisting.

If you can identify the responsible party, you can bind them from abusing the child (Moon is waning and will enter Aries soon) and this will give you time to maybe do a full working on the child to protect them from all forms of abuse in their life. As for freeing their soul from the karmic seeds that are manifesting the abuse, you might want to consult a Demon first to be sure that it'll work. In theory I think it can definitely work but in practice these things are best removed by one on their own, I think. This is because they usually require one's own powerful will to remove them. I also want to appreciate your efforts in protecting the child Sundara. Beautiful.

Blackdragon666 said:
Sundara said:
Blackdragon666 said:

An aura of protection can go a long way. You can program the energy to reflect back any negativity directed at the child right back at the offender. Or you can identify the guilty party. Usually, for kids who are abused, if it's the mother, there can be hard aspects between the Moon/4th house ruler and Neptune and if it's the dad, the Sun, 10th house ruler or Saturn and Neptune. Though sometimes even from the 4th house ruler it can be both parents, or even siblings can be involved. However the abuse appears on the chart I'm sure you read it which is why you are assisting.

If you can identify the responsible party, you can bind them from abusing the child (Moon is waning and will enter Aries soon) and this will give you time to maybe do a full working on the child to protect them from all forms of abuse in their life. As for freeing their soul from the karmic seeds that are manifesting the abuse, you might want to consult a Demon first to be sure that it'll work. In theory I think it can definitely work but in practice these things are best removed by one on their own, I think. This is because they usually require one's own powerful will to remove them. I also want to appreciate your efforts in protecting the child Sundara. Beautiful.

Neptune and pluto aspects to sun among other negative factors, and 9 degrees of Virgo on a father planet. The father is the one in question and I’ve already caught wind of things that he’s said. He did almost die recently after workings.

I’m still working on axis and chart shapes ect, I’m glad you’re aware doing workings on another’s soul is unwise.

Again on the solar return, amazing job. Would you possibly be open to me emailing you a couple of charts to look at and maybe cross verify something I’ve found, separate from this particular issue but another one? No worries if not, I know the details can be a little time consuming.

Sundara said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Sundara said:

Neptune and pluto aspects to sun among other negative factors, and 9 degrees of Virgo on a father planet. The father is the one in question and I’ve already caught wind of things that he’s said. He did almost die recently after workings.

I’m still working on axis and chart shapes ect, I’m glad you’re aware doing workings on another’s soul is unwise.

Again on the solar return, amazing job. Would you possibly be open to me emailing you a couple of charts to look at and maybe cross verify something I’ve found, separate from this particular issue but another one? No worries if not, I know the details can be a little time consuming.
Sounds very severe. Yes this one would indeed do with some help. You can email me at [email protected]

Trying to remove the child's karma can take an insanely large amount of time and effort. Just bind the dad and also protect the child. Two workings and they should be alright with regard to the father's abuse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back