Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gates AND Bezos divorcing and losing half a fortune?

Probably it is. I think it's good news. However doesn't mean the money is going to anything good. I assume it's not. They are all Jews it's just going to end up going to other Jews (not good) But this shows maybe they are losing it a little mentally.
Bill Gates:
That might be a step back for the enemy maybe even a really big one.
Bezos:
probably doesn't even matter that much to be honest unless it means Amazon is being taken over by someone else.

I was actually happy reading that and thought it was the rtrs too.

https://news.yahoo.com/dark-child-abuse-image-400-140816085.html
Also good news. I saw today.
Police take down one of the world's biggest child abuse platforms in global operation
That definitely is result of rtr.

Wow nice, this makes it harder for them to execute their plans. Great!

Otherwise I don’t think that anyone of them feels sad for their breakup, a jew is still a jew.

slyscorpion said:
Police take down one of the world's biggest child abuse platforms in global operation

And this my friend is even greater, I hope they burn alive.

slyscorpion said:
Probably it is. I think it's good news. However doesn't mean the money is going to anything good. I assume it's not. They are all Jews it's just going to end up going to other Jews (not good) But this shows maybe they are losing it a little mentally.
Bill Gates:
That might be a step back for the enemy maybe even a really big one.
Bezos:
probably doesn't even matter that much to be honest unless it means Amazon is being taken over by someone else.

I was actually happy reading that and thought it was the rtrs too.

That is definitely something. This started happening when trump started making moves towards this type of thing and that’s when I started to see trump as something more special than average.

They probably couldn't get on with the Ride or Die agenda and got out before the heat got Red hot. Considering they've been married for decades and has 3 kids think this woman thought about all the billions of people her Psychopath husband is fanatically tried to kill and is totally dedicated to that cause.

She must have been Psychologically dwarfed by the Genocidal intent and unable to sign on to participate in the mass genocide ,unless she goes insane from all the killing.

Bill Gates is a Genetic psychopath without any empathy so he can be the frontman of the Globalist Jewish elite in carrying out the mass culling. But any normal human can never get to that point of signing on for a mass genocide without extreme trauma. Soldiers are unable to cope with normal life after having PTSD for a couple of people. We're talking about Billions here.

Most probably she begged Gates to let her out and Gates realized that the agenda of mass killing is already set in stone and already started ,meaning there's no going back and he doesn't need the fake normal family picture for the outside world. All psychopaths are narcissists and narcissists genuinely believe that their kids are extensions of them. So its not empathy but Gates probably let his kids and wife get out because in his mind they're part of him and extensions of him and he doesn't want them to get hurt as the war against humanity escalates.

Gates can now focus all his energy uninterrupted on managing the war he's waging on the world. It's good news for the woman who got out but extremely bad news for us. This means Gates doesn't give a fuck anymore and is totally committed to their cause. He knows people are going to come for him after society collapses but he doesn't care and is ready to shoulder blame as the frontman. We never hear about all the Jews who financed him and his agenda.

Blackdragon666 said:
If only they could start telling one each other's crimes. That would be a lovely day on earth.

The wives are probably just as corrupt

I saw this youtube video earlier on the topic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CogcdNTXReQ
This guy thinks there doing it on purpose for some sort of market crash scheme that is coming. He also points out how they are asking for privacy despite robbing us of ours everyday.

Retrospect said:
This guy thinks there doing it on purpose for some sort of market crash scheme that is coming. He also points out how they are asking for privacy despite robbing us of ours everyday.

Well to fair, it can’t really be a coincidence that Gates AND Bezos BOTH, get divorced and this almost simultaneously...

So either a higher force is slapping them, or they are scheming something, nobody can tell, whether or not it has to do with a market crash, or that Jack‘s suspicions are true.

All we can say is, that this can not be a coincidence.

Retrospect said:

Good call

NinRick said:
Retrospect said:

Well to fair, it can’t really be a coincidence that Gates AND Bezos BOTH, get divorced and this almost simultaneously...

So either a higher force is slapping them, or they are scheming something, nobody can tell, whether or not it has to do with a market crash, or that Jack‘s suspicions are true.

All we can say is, that this can not be a coincidence.
Maybe they are closet homosexuals and plan to marry themselves? :lol:

Yes it may sound like a good thing but their was another theory that they may be divorcing as to not Alert the public that their's a collapse coming if so we may have been fooled I hear many politicians etc were getting divorced aswell
Keep your guard up

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra
Hail hecate

Satnam666 said:
Yes it may sound like a good thing but their was another theory that they may be divorcing as to not Alert the public that their's a collapse coming if so we may have been fooled I hear many politicians etc were getting divorced aswell
Keep your guard up

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra
Hail hecate

I did rtr and tetra into a couple Jews once mainly just to see what would happen cause I was curious. It took about two and a half weeks with not much going on but the place they were running suddenly started falling apart then you had the Jew come straight out and admit they were working for the greys but try to put a positive spin on this.

So if this is effecting them they are going to be infighting and hateful of each other. They may not be able to keep secrets as well slip up.

So this makes sense. It means they are losing it. Maybe if they control everything it means a collapse because they can't think straight anymore. But I think the last thing they want is a collapse as we all know that is their end with how much knowledge there is of their plans.

Lots of reports going around that this is on purpose to protect their assets because they are pushing for an economic collapse. Seems more realistic in my opinion.

hailourtruegod said:
Lots of reports going around that this is on purpose to protect their assets because they are pushing for an economic collapse. Seems more realistic in my opinion.

I see this now, bezos in the midst of a divorce also dumped some 500,000,000 or more into a yacht. A massive amount for a yacht that even a person of his fortune would find ridiculous.

Sundara said:
hailourtruegod said:

I see this now, bezos in the midst of a divorce also dumped some 500,000,000 or more into a yacht. A massive amount for a yacht that even a person of his fortune would find ridiculous.

Well that isn't a surprise as the late-Steve Jobs created his own mega-yacht just a few years before he died but eventually died without seeing it's completion. Even had a Mac room with like 30 Macs.

The sheer fact is he is trying to shore up his hard assets with materia and maybe even crypto and stocks diversify his portfolio and store his money.

Half a billion for a Mega-yacht I agree it's pointless. Like the guy from Pawn Stars "A boat is a money sink with a hole in it that always makes for a loss". Even though he did successfully buy a boat, restore it, and sold it for profit. Non the less boats are pointless.

I honestly have no idea how he is gonna sell the thing in the future. There's lots of rich idiots with boats. I know some don't give a shit and paying several hundred thousands to several millions to several tens of millions for a boat happens. But a boat is like this huge responsibility.

Marina fees, Dock fees, planning routes, repairs etc.etc.

If I had financial backing of said kind a boat is the last thing I'd piss away. Albeit there is probably more to the story than just the boat and it seems like he is protecting his assets.

it reminds of me of watching Tim Pool's recent video on inflation. Inflation for some and those who study can be good. They buy a house or mortgage a house and you pay less because the value of the property sky rockets as it's a hard asset and you pay the loan back at less amounts. I forgot exactly how it goes he put it in better terms but the sheer fact is you can use inflation to actually increase your purchasing power and make your property and other valuable hard assets increase in value not just through bartering but through financial gains. For example a 100K home doubling or even tripling in price due to inflation. You spent 100K or mortgage a payment plan and after inflation the house is worth more.

Tim Pool also mentioned "many" billionares and high finance people will have mysterious divorces. Due to a redditor poster who postulated a statement was even quoting from MSM/judenpresse article mentioning said person on Reddit.

Something big is coming financially wise to many wealthy people so expect these things to occur more.

Gear88 said:
Sundara said:
hailourtruegod said:

Well that isn't a surprise as the late-Steve Jobs created his own mega-yacht just a few years before he died but eventually died without seeing it's completion. Even had a Mac room with like 30 Macs.

The sheer fact is he is trying to shore up his hard assets with materia and maybe even crypto and stocks diversify his portfolio and store his money.

Half a billion for a Mega-yacht I agree it's pointless. Like the guy from Pawn Stars "A boat is a money sink with a hole in it that always makes for a loss". Even though he did successfully buy a boat, restore it, and sold it for profit. Non the less boats are pointless.

I honestly have no idea how he is gonna sell the thing in the future. There's lots of rich idiots with boats. I know some don't give a shit and paying several hundred thousands to several millions to several tens of millions for a boat happens. But a boat is like this huge responsibility.

Marina fees, Dock fees, planning routes, repairs etc.etc.

If I had financial backing of said kind a boat is the last thing I'd piss away. Albeit there is probably more to the story than just the boat and it seems like he is protecting his assets.

it reminds of me of watching Tim Pool's recent video on inflation. Inflation for some and those who study can be good. They buy a house or mortgage a house and you pay less because the value of the property sky rockets as it's a hard asset and you pay the loan back at less amounts. I forgot exactly how it goes he put it in better terms but the sheer fact is you can use inflation to actually increase your purchasing power and make your property and other valuable hard assets increase in value not just through bartering but through financial gains. For example a 100K home doubling or even tripling in price due to inflation. You spent 100K or mortgage a payment plan and after inflation the house is worth more.

Tim Pool also mentioned "many" billionares and high finance people will have mysterious divorces. Due to a redditor poster who postulated a statement was even quoting from MSM/judenpresse article mentioning said person on Reddit.

Something big is coming financially wise to many wealthy people so expect these things to occur more.

Whatever the reason for the yacht, yeah it’s depreciating thing, but what else was he going to buy in something strictly material? A business would be a no go. He’s probably got enough land as is. So it does actually make sense given what’s suspected that he’d put it into a boat.

Must just announced that he’s also freezing Tesla production.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back