Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Women as Navy SEALs?

Anonymous818

Should women be allowed to become US Navy SEALs? There has never been a female SEAL even though women have been allowed to become SEALs since 2016. Some women have tried but they all failed.

One of my close friends is a Spiritual Satanist and she wants to become the first female Navy SEAL. I’ve tried to warn her about the military being dangerous right now and the possibility of war but she’s dead set on this. She’s said it’s her “true calling” and she’s already prayed to the Gods about this.

Would the Gods even be okay with one of Their own doing this? What should I do to convince her out of this?

A lot of the other men will resent her being there, and other men will be sexually distracted by her. All for what? To be the first of something? If this were something a lot of women can do, then sure it's great to be the first of a gender to do it and pave the way for others, but most women fail the test, as you even mentioned.

Some things should stay gender-segregated. Kinda like how women will be together doing something, and a man joins in, and it's just not the same anymore.

Men need to be men especially when doing tough physical labor that involves fighting etc. If a woman is there, can the men still do what needs to be done to their fullest, or will they be distracted. Because that's how men are, we've all seen men make mistakes and even injure themselves because a woman was nearby and they felt to need to impress her. Even if she isn't physically attractive.

If she does pass the test, she will likely be miserable once the reality of it sets in.

Plus, bathroom situation, sleeping situation.... does she really want to use the bathroom in the open surrounded by men? Does she really expect them to go out of their way to give her privacy? And build her a personal shower to use? They take group showers in the military, obviously she can't be naked showering with the men so they will have to go build her one of her very own.

All of this would just clog up the efficiency of their work, of how things are run in the Navy SEALs. This is a very challenging career choice, and having a woman in it would probably be detrimental to them.

Just my opinion.

Lydia said:
A lot of the other men will resent her being there, and other men will be sexually distracted by her. All for what? To be the first of something? If this were something a lot of women can do, then sure it's great to be the first of a gender to do it and pave the way for others, but most women fail the test, as you even mentioned.

Some things should stay gender-segregated. Kinda like how women will be together doing something, and a man joins in, and it's just not the same anymore.

Men need to be men especially when doing tough physical labor that involves fighting etc. If a woman is there, can the men still do what needs to be done to their fullest, or will they be distracted. Because that's how men are, we've all seen men make mistakes and even injure themselves because a woman was nearby and they felt to need to impress her. Even if she isn't physically attractive.

If she does pass the test, she will likely be miserable once the reality of it sets in.

Plus, bathroom situation, sleeping situation.... does she really want to use the bathroom in the open surrounded by men? Does she really expect them to go out of their way to give her privacy? And build her a personal shower to use? They take group showers in the military, obviously she can't be naked showering with the men so they will have to go build her one of her very own.

All of this would just clog up the efficiency of their work, of how things are run in the Navy SEALs. This is a very challenging career choice, and having a woman in it would probably be detrimental to them.

Just my opinion.

All of this is pretty much fact. There are women who are exceptional to some rules when it comes to limits but it only goes so far. Many average men themselves cannot turn out to be SEAL material.

I was in the national guard. I met the male PT standards with all save for cardiovascular endurance. I was always a shitty runner xD.

We learned that female soldiers are more prone to stress fractures in the hips. Some women are lucky enough to have broader frames with stronger bones with other factors from genetics that might make them some exception, but again only to an extent. Our bodies require different proportions of different elements and minerals also. We are built in general totally different. To go too much against nature is not healthy for the body.

The general female mind and body are not built for combat. The natal chart can have placements that can alter that also but it definately won't be to the extent that she would excel at the above occupation or one like it, but rather can be geared towards other things.

I mean if she can get through hell week without any drugs and compete toe to toe with all the men then i don't see why not.
images

I would advise against it. I was in the Army and did well but the physical standards required of a Navy Seal is nearly impossible for most men, never mind women. What's more, the Navy Seals do the tasks of the CIA. What's the point of being sent to one of their fake forever wars? All wars are bankers wars as that video states. The Jew gets whites and Arabs to kill each other while the Jew stays alive and laughs. Her heart's in the right place but the circumstances are wrong.

KristineK said:
I would advise against it. I was in the Army and did well but the physical standards required of a Navy Seal is nearly impossible for most men, never mind women. What's more, the Navy Seals do the tasks of the CIA. What's the point of being sent to one of their fake forever wars? All wars are bankers wars as that video states. The Jew gets whites and Arabs to kill each other while the Jew stays alive and laughs. Her heart's in the right place but the circumstances are wrong.

This is what made me doubt my enlistment the whole time...and ultimately why i got out.

It's extremely unlikely for a woman to be physically fit enough to pass Navy Seals or whatever other Tier 1 and Tier 2 selections. For that to happen, it would be necessary to drop requirements considerably, which would turn any such unit into a joke. Barely any woman can even pass Paratrooper selection in Italy, which is quite easy. Being airborne is a requirement for any tier 1 and tier 2 unit in most countries if not all of them.

She'd be better off wiping Hollywood/anime-style superwoman films out of her mind and replace them with healthy, natural expectations for the roles which women can actually be superheroes in. I don't mean to be rude. It's just the way nature works. If one swims along the tide of nature, they'll reap off benefits; if one swims against the tide, they'll only end up destroying themselves. If warfare was exclusively spiritually, then women would be the spearhead, like HPS Maxine and Lydia. Like it's been said, SF/SOF training is already impossible for men. Less than 1% of men would have the chart for this. No woman is likely to have the chart for it.

I honestly also do not understand the desire to be in such units, regardless of sex. Navy Seals are extremely heavy drinkers: if they don't die fighting for the enemy on the battlefield, they'll die of cancer, brain damage or whatever other alcohol-related damage kicks in first. They will most likely not survive past their 40s.

In conclusion, this is not her true calling for sure. It's Disneyland delusion. If there is any strong support for military aptitude in her, she's better off in other units. Intelligence, admnistration, medical, engineering... there are many roles that can be fulfilled in the military.

Stormblood said:
SF/SOF training is already impossible for men. Less than 1% of men would have the chart for this. No woman is likely to have the chart for it.

What's SF/SOF training, never heard of it. And why is it that men can't do it?

Shadowcat said:
KristineK said:

This is what made me doubt my enlistment the whole time...and ultimately why i got out.
Myself as well. Civil war is approaching, we'll all have plenty of opportunity to prove ourselves in a REAL war very soon.

Listen to everything that Lydia and Stormblood say. They are true.

How many Navy Seals are in the world? I think about 50, but I'm not sure. And there are about 4 Billion men in the world. So that is 0.00000125% of all men who are able to be a navy seal. So what woman could ever do this? 99.999875% of all men can't even do it.

This is the highest level. Each one of these men must be like an army by himself. If there are 5 of them on a mission, each one of them has to be absolutely perfect, or else all of them may die. Just one of them being a little bit weaker could ruin everyone else. They will rescue a teammate if they are able to, but many times a rescue would only put everyone else into more danger.

If a woman tries, she just would not be able to. There are an extremely small number of women who are stronger than most men, but they are nothing compared to the 0.00000125% of world's strongest men.

If there was a woman with them, it is in every man's absolute highest instinct to protect a woman. The men would be so worried about protecting her that it would distract them away from protecting themselves, and if that distraction causes only one small mistake, it could make all of them die.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

How many Navy Seals are in the world? I think about 50, but I'm not sure. And there are about 4 Billion men in the world. So that is 0.00000125% of all men who are able to be a navy seal. So what woman could ever do this? 99.999875% of all men can't even do it.

This is the highest level. Each one of these men must be like an army by himself. If there are 5 of them on a mission, each one of them has to be absolutely perfect, or else all of them may die. Just one of them being a little bit weaker could ruin everyone else. They will rescue a teammate if they are able to, but many times a rescue would only put everyone else into more danger.

If a woman tries, she just would not be able to. There are an extremely small number of women who are stronger than most men, but they are nothing compared to the 0.00000125% of world's strongest men.

If there was a woman with them, it is in every man's absolute highest instinct to protect a woman. The men would be so worried about protecting her that it would distract them away from protecting themselves, and if that distraction causes only one small mistake, it could make all of them die.

What about Lady Vepar? She is a military goddess in charge of naval ships? This could include those in that direct type of field. Wouldnt it be easier to train under our gods respectfully speaking? I’ve trained with Cimeries.

Ramier108666 said:

What about Lady Vepar? She is a military goddess in charge of naval ships? This could include those in that direct type of field. Wouldnt it be easier to train under our gods respectfully speaking? I’ve trained with Cimeries.

I would imagine that if a god had to pick a fight it would be completely different to how we do it. There would be a lot more spiritual aspects to it. At that point the gender gap that exists here in terms of physical capacity such as strength and endurance wouldn't be much of a factor. When you are that advanced you are many times (possibly hundreds) stronger, faster, much higher energy reserves so a lot more endurance, and that's just scratching the surface.

Though I don't think the gods do physical combat with enemy nordics.

Powerofjustice said:
Stormblood said:
SF/SOF training is already impossible for men. Less than 1% of men would have the chart for this. No woman is likely to have the chart for it.

SF = Special Forces / Tier 1
SOF = Special Operation Forces / Tier 2

Ramier108666 said:

Working in the Navy and being a Navy Seal are two different things. It's like comparing a toothpick to a sharp spear. Not to mention, divine militaries and human militaries are completely different at this point in time.

Stormblood said:
Powerofjustice said:
Stormblood said:

SF = Special Forces / Tier 1
SOF = Special Operation Forces / Tier 2

Ramier108666 said:

Working in the Navy and being a Navy Seal are two different things. It's like comparing a toothpick to a sharp spear. Not to mention, divine militaries and human militaries are completely different at this point in time.

Then that would indicate that the military of the gods and goddesses is much higher than our military in various degrees, beyond comparison. I’d rather serve in their military.

Lydia said:

Just my opinion.
Stormblood said:
It's extremely unlikely for a woman to be physically fit enough to pass Navy Seals or whatever other Tier 1 and Tier 2 selections. For that to happen, it would be necessary to drop requirements considerably, which would turn any such unit into a joke. Barely any woman can even pass Paratrooper selection in Italy, which is quite easy. Being airborne is a requirement for any tier 1 and tier 2 unit in most countries if not all of them.

Shadowcat said:
The general female mind and body are not built for combat. The natal chart can have placements that can alter that also but it definately won't be to the extent that she would excel at the above occupation or one like it, but rather can be geared towards other things.
Multiple women have passed the SEAL PST and have gone to Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) training which is the first 6 months of SEAL training. Many SEALs have stated that if you can pass the SEAL PST then you become a SEAL.

Numerous SEALs such as DH Xavier and Brad McLeod have said that BUD/S is 90% mental and 10% physical. Most people fail BUD/S because they’re mentally and spiritually unprepared.

Almost everyone that goes to BUD/S has a dirty aura, dirty chakras, no aura of protection (AoP), sealed off chakras, has no control over their mind/emotions since they don’t do void meditation and are swimming in Jewish curses. Accidents and illness are extremely common in BUD/S.

A Spiritual Satanist that follows a basic meditation program, has built their AoP and does the RTRs is more prepared than all other SEALs/SEAL candidates in human history since the RTRs didn’t exist back then and in general has a huge advantage.

Most women shouldn’t be SEALs and most women don’t even want to be SEALs but there are always outliers and anomalies. High Priestess Maxine was one such anomaly, she stated in her own writings that she was physically stronger than a lot of men and was very athletic. She talks about it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20170815202305/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic20104.html

Empress said:
Lydia said:

Just my opinion.
Stormblood said:

Shadowcat said:
Multiple women have passed the SEAL PST and have gone to Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) training which is the first 6 months of SEAL training. Many SEALs have stated that if you can pass the SEAL PST then you become a SEAL.

Numerous SEALs such as DH Xavier and Brad McLeod have said that BUD/S is 90% mental and 10% physical. Most people fail BUD/S because they’re mentally and spiritually unprepared.

Almost everyone that goes to BUD/S has a dirty aura, dirty chakras, no aura of protection (AoP), sealed off chakras, has no control over their mind/emotions since they don’t do void meditation and are swimming in Jewish curses. Accidents and illness are extremely common in BUD/S.

A Spiritual Satanist that follows a basic meditation program, has built their AoP and does the RTRs is more prepared than all other SEALs/SEAL candidates in human history since the RTRs didn’t exist back then and in general has a huge advantage.

Most women shouldn’t be SEALs and most women don’t even want to be SEALs but there are always outliers and anomalies. High Priestess Maxine was one such anomaly, she stated in her own writings that she was physically stronger than a lot of men and was very athletic. She talks about it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20170815202305/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic20104.html

Most women shouldn’t be SEALs and most women don’t even want to be SEALs but there are always outliers and anomalies. High Priestess Maxine was one such anomaly, she stated in her own writings that she was physically stronger than a lot of men and was very athletic.
I stated this and am very well aware. I also remember this about Maxine. My point was most of those anomalies still wont measure up to men doing the same thing, but will pass an average one perhaps.

So they passed the SEAL PST? that is all well and good, but it does not count if the passing standards for males and females are different which i am sure they are, as it is also so in the army, national guard, navy, marines and air force. the female standards are always lower. If the standards for males and females were the same and those women passed however, i would say kudos to those few. they truly would be exceptions. I do not think this is the case here.

KristineK said:
Shadowcat said:
KristineK said:

Myself as well. Civil war is approaching, we'll all have plenty of opportunity to prove ourselves in a REAL war very soon.

yes we will.

Shadowcat said:
So they passed the SEAL PST? that is all well and good, but it does not count if the passing standards for males and females are different which i am sure they are, as it is also so in the army, national guard, navy, marines and air force. the female standards are always lower. If the standards for males and females were the same and those women passed however, i would say kudos to those few. they truly would be exceptions. I do not think this is the case here.
The standards in SEAL training are the same for both men and women.

Academic Scholar said:
Shadowcat said:

waat no shit? :shock: i have to look that up. Guess alot has changed. well then kudos! I don't imagine they send them to combat jobs though? before i got out of the guard there were no women in combat jobs in any branch. but then again last i checked i thought the SEALS was nothing but a combat unit o_O

Shadowcat said:
Academic Scholar said:
Shadowcat said:

waat no shit? :shock: i have to look that up. Guess alot has changed. well then kudos! I don't imagine they send them to combat jobs though? before i got out of the guard there were no women in combat jobs in any branch. but then again last i checked i thought the SEALS was nothing but a combat unit o_O

No kudos. It's most likely feminist propaganda to appease feminists. Also, Maxine never stated she was in the Navy Seals. She just stated she was strong. That's all.

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:
Academic Scholar said:

No kudos. It's most likely feminist propaganda to appease feminists. Also, Maxine never stated she was in the Navy Seals. She just stated she was strong. That's all.

I know she was not but was just saying i remember her stating she was stronger than some men.

Basic Training, even if it is the Basic Training for Seals, is not all of the training that is needed to be a Seal. It is only the first step. And it is true that Basic Training has a very large percentage of mental/spiritual obstacles. The purpose of basic training is mostly to sort out the people who cannot handle the mental/spiritual challenges.

But the training that comes after this is much more physical, and much more difficult. There is only an extremely small number of people who are able to complete all of the training and become a Navy Seal. There is a much larger number of people who are able to pass the basic training, but then never get much farther than that. Maybe there have been some very small number of women who have become full Seals. I can't say for sure that it has never happened before because I don't know. But I have never heard of it happening.

Women can absolutely be in the military if they are able to get the job done. If I remember correctly, Maxine was in the Army. There are actually a large number of women in the Navy and Airforce, a smaller number in the Army, and a smaller number in the Marines. A strong enough woman can surely do these jobs, if she is able to. There are also an enormous amount of jobs within the military who do not do any fighting or anything too physically difficult. There are office workers, engineers, medical people, communication people, mechanics, people who do planning. Women could surely do all of these jobs, and the only physical challenge they need to do is to pass basic training.

If you want to learn more about Navy Seals, look up Jocko Willink. He has been a Navy Seal for decades. He has a youtube channel, and has done interviews with many other people.

It's not something they should bother with. Overwhelmingly men are the protectors of civilizations and women are caregivers, with very good reason. Women are built differently and aren't as capable of competing in war like men are, to the point they have to be given special treatment when in the field. It's common for women to be allowed additional shower privileges due to their menstruation cycle while the men are out their toughing it out with their wet wipes, among other things.

It is also kept quiet that women who abuse their bodies the way men do in the field, not even necessarily in infantry positions, are known to have increased infertility rates when compared to civilians. If they want to destroy a large part of their womanhood attempting to prove something by attempting Special Forces training then so be it:

https://www.businessinsider.com/mil...lity-at-3-times-the-rate-of-civilians-2018-12'

Of course, I am aware that in Joe Biden's America everyone is very eager to destroy the military from inside out.

pregnant-service-members-tucker-carson-01-ht-llr-210311_1615582734542_hpEmbed_13x16_992.jpg

These fucking misogynists. We should be sending pregnant women on tanks to commit war crimes in the name of Democracy and our values. The tank has a special section for the little babies. These are boss babes who can both slay (literally) and care. Your not a Taliban member are you, who doesn't want women to be independent and be free ? These are our values. Deal with it ,bigot.

Thanks to the Jews ,we're not savages and backwards thirdwordlers who don't respect women and their rights. Uh huh. We have Stromg independent women in each section of our society from Business leaders ,to military women to scientists.

We've become the happiest people in the entirety of history by women becoming independent.
images

images

https://www.nber.org/papers/w14969#:~:text=Relative%20declines%20in%20female%20happiness,subjective%20well-being%20for%20men.

Thank you Jews, we couldn't have done it without you.
Gloria Steinem started her career as a C.I.A. operative
https://uscpublicdiplomacy.org/blog/feminist-was-spy

Stormblood said:
The US Naval Special Warfare Command literally stated that women can become SEALS as long as they abide by the same standards as men in SEAL training, this is not “feminist propaganda”.
Navy SEALs won’t change standards for women, admiral says
Shadowcat said:
The US military has opened all combat jobs to women since 2016.
All Combat Roles Now Open To Women, Defense Secretary Says

Empress said:
Stormblood said:
The US Naval Special Warfare Command literally stated that women can become SEALS as long as they abide by the same standards as men in SEAL training, this is not “feminist propaganda”.
Shadowcat said:

Looks like I've been under a rock since I discharged. Never paid attention. I do question to what extent though that they allow absolutely everything. Outside of the seals last i checked all the pt standards still differ for men and women,, which can be a hindrance in these roles. If this is really still going however, my 17 yr old self would have been thrilled had you presented her with this. I look back now many years later and know I had doubts the whole time I was in. Why risk life and limb for Zionist filth? This goes for the males and females fighting out there.

For any young ppl here looking to enlist: you will gain life experience as well as maybe even school paid for. But the for honor and defending country shit is just that. Bullshit. Those with naive intentions will be greatly disappointed. IMO the military as a whole is no place for SS.

Empress said:
Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:
You are commenting at something different from what I stated. Did you notice?

You're replying about "there is no legal sex-related restriction to joining the US Navy Seals", while I argued that "News of women who successfully completed Seals training are feminist propaganda."

You argued about requirements, I argued about completion. It's like you're trying to built your argument based on the nutrients one can use to grow a tree, while I am talking about the fruits the tree bears.

Stormblood said:
Yes, ordinary women couldn’t be fit enough to pass those selections. But we’re talking about an SS woman. She could use magic workings, planetary squares and planetary magic to become a monster freak of nature athlete. I posted a working on this forum that increases physical strength and you suggested in that same thread how Mercury could be used for speed.

Anonymous818 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
One of my friends is a Spiritual Satanist and she’s training to become the first female US Navy SEAL. Would the Gods be okay with this? What should I say to stop her?
Just let her do it. She'll most likely fail. If not, then props to her for her willpower.

Anonymous818 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
One of my friends is a Spiritual Satanist and she’s training to become the first female US Navy SEAL. Would the Gods be okay with this? What should I say to stop her?
I don't know about the Gods but a neoconservative jew somewhere is very okay with women fighting on the side of the criminal Anglo American Deep State war against the criminal chinese, getting their heads blown off.
download-2021-06-07T043128.752.jpeg

download-2021-06-07T043141.311.jpeg

Screen-Shot-2021-06-07-at-4.33.58-AM.png

Aquarius said:
Just let her do it. She'll most likely fail. If not, then props to her for her willpower.
Jack said:
I don't know about the Gods but a neoconservative jew somewhere is very okay with women fighting on the side of the criminal Anglo American Deep State war against the criminal chinese, getting their heads blown off.
You’re right. I don’t know what to think anymore.

Academic Scholar said:
Stormblood said:
Yes, ordinary women couldn’t be fit enough to pass those selections. But we’re talking about an SS woman. She could use magic workings, planetary squares and planetary magic to become a monster freak of nature athlete. I posted a working on this forum that increases physical strength and you suggested in that same thread how Mercury could be used for speed.

If she wants to spiritual surgery in a way akin to how NPC scientists think they are superior to nature, it is her prerogative. It has been asked for our perspective and we gave it. The only last thing that I can say is that during all stages of military training, including Navy SEALS training, there is no chance one is able to do anything but energy breathing and mantra-less aura cleaning and AoP. Void meditation. Maybe yoga camouflaged as stretching, if one actually has the time on weekends. No elaborate meditations or any forms of witchcraft fit into the schedule.

Female sailor becomes the first woman to complete US Naval Special Warfare training: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/female-sailor-becomes-the-first-woman-to-complete-naval-special-warfare-training.amp
Aquarius said:
Why do you think she’d most likely fail?

Anonymous818 said:
Female sailor becomes the first woman to complete US Naval Special Warfare training: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/female-sailor-becomes-the-first-woman-to-complete-naval-special-warfare-training.amp
Aquarius said:

We have people here that can tear you up from the inside out and you think we're going to believe cultural marxist propaganda from fox news. Enough has been said about what is what and what is not supposed to be what. If your marxist mind cannot accept sexual differences on the higher realms, it is not our place to convince you otherwise, just like it is not convenient for you to use the enemy press to push agendas on this. Those who have been here a long time like me and Aquarius are not going to be swayed just because we read one article online, as one article written by an NPC amounts to nothing in comparison to spiritual wisdom and experience.

Stormblood said:
Anonymous818 said:
Aquarius said:

We have people here that can tear you up from the inside out and you think we're going to believe cultural marxist propaganda from fox news. Enough has been said about what is what and what is not supposed to be what. If your marxist mind cannot accept sexual differences on the higher realms, it is not our place to convince you otherwise, just like it is not convenient for you to use the enemy press to push agendas on this. Those who have been here a long time like me and Aquarius are not going to be swayed just because we read one article online, as one article written by an NPC amounts to nothing in comparison to spiritual wisdom and experience.
All of this is Temporary. When society collapses after the cyberattack and the state is not available for protection anymore, women will be FORCED by their own choice to come back to the mens protection. Or they won't survive a single day in the wilderness. No Matter if shes a Navy Seal or whatever. All these zombie apocalypse films and shows are instilling fake expectations in women.

Anonymous818 said:
Should women be allowed to become US Navy SEALs? There has never been a female SEAL even though women have been allowed to become SEALs since 2016. Some women have tried but they all failed.

One of my close friends is a Spiritual Satanist and she wants to become the first female Navy SEAL. I’ve tried to warn her about the military being dangerous right now and the possibility of war but she’s dead set on this. She’s said it’s her “true calling” and she’s already prayed to the Gods about this.

Would the Gods even be okay with one of Their own doing this? What should I do to convince her out of this?

I'm posting these links for good measure. HPS Maxine warned about the military a few years ago.

It's not about the Navy SEALs, but has to do with the military. I'm not sure if it has changed now though.

"I'm making a point of posting this for our younger members and parents of teens, and young adults who might be considering or persuaded into joining the military.

Back some 30 years ago, I was in the Army. Things were bad, but nothing as bad as what is happening today."

10/July/17...Something to Know
https://archive.is/i7bEk#selection-443.0-443.30

"I also want to add here, Satan wanted me to post on this topic, as he let me know, there are a lot of our people who signed up for the military, who are literally begging him to get them out after a short time. Again... Today's military is for the most part, quite different than the military years ago.

What I posted amounted to systematic torture. The sort of thing that the Soviets did to their own psychiatric patients who disagreed with Jewish communism. There is also methods like these in the Russian military as well."

Re: 10/July/17...Something to Know (2)
https://archive.is/lDgOg#selection-443.0-443.38

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back