Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need information bad!:(

ghost kid

Do you know anything about astral projection and lucid dreaming that you could tell me.That I could use to convince my christian family that satan is better then god and jesus? :)

Stop talking about this stuff to your family! They are never going to listen to you because they are too stupid to understand, it is not possible for them to listen to you.

The only thing you are doing, is you are making your family think that you are insane, or they might even think that you are evil. They are going to remember this. You are only making your own life much worse by making your family think bad about you.

ghost kid said:
Do you know anything about astral projection and lucid dreaming that you could tell me.That I could use to convince my christian family that satan is better then god and jesus? :)
This will not end well if you try.

One way to prove that astral projection is real would be to ask them to write down a secret number, put it in a box, then you go view it with astral projection and tell them what number it is. Then they'll say you're possessed by Satan and need extra blessings and tutoring from your church.

The fact is, no matter how sensational a miracle you perform, they'll claim that it was the work of Demons whom "god" gave power over the Earth. And then when you ask them to give YOU a sign from god, they'll quote a dusty bible verse saying that god shouldn't be put to the test. You're playing chess with pigeons here.

Satan says in the Al Jilwah:
Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

The only chance you have is to convince them gradually. First get them to doubt their religion by pointing out the holes, then slowly introduce Satanism to fill those holes. But please be careful!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back