Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can one mix Runes and Planetary/Square Mantras?

ServantOfEnki

Hi fellow SS,

I was curious about something. Doing a search on the forums wielded different replies regarding this.

Is it possible to use Runes and Planetary/Sanskrit mantras at the same time, together? Or should Planetary mantras be kept separate from runes altogether? What about other Sanskrit mantras?

As in, dealing with wealth, for an example.

One uses "Gebo" + "Aum Suryae Nama", in a Planetary Square. Or by itself in a spiritual working.

Or even "Aum Gebo Suryae Nama". Would this work to add more power to the Sanskrit Planetary Square/Mantra?

I'm curious; to step my magick and experiment. I understand we can add Shakti or Bija Mantras to a Planetary Mantra/Square to enhance it. Would it be possible to add Runes, to it as well?

Any responses and replies would be appreciated.

Regards,
Servant Of Enki

Hail Satan!!
Hail ALL The Gods of Hell!!

An HP should answer this, I wouldn't mix the two together, and certainly, there's no need to do so in any spiritual working. The runes are different extensions of energy archetypes than the Sanskrit and others, conflicts and different interactions can occur. More so Squares are very delicate and unitary, no change must be done. What you need to focus on in this case is to better suit your affirmations, and not the energy required.

If you want more power for your workings you should do yoga and/or empowering meditations beforehand to amplify the energy of the working(s). Raum meditation is a good example.

No but you can separate them into two workings you can do simultaneously, just space them well across your day. This will make you achieve your goal faster. Planetary squares should never be altered in any way, especially the words.

These are two different streams of energies and can't be mixed together. And you can't use Shakti Mantras for Planetary squares. These are extremely sensitive.

However you can add Shakti Mantras and create the custom mantra for a Working. Check out Savitars post Bija Mantras for the 7 planets where he explains how to create these.

NakedPluto said:
An HP should answer this, I wouldn't mix the two together, and certainly, there's no need to do so in any spiritual working. The runes are different extensions of energy archetypes than the Sanskrit and others, conflicts and different interactions can occur. More so Squares are very delicate and unitary, no change must be done. What you need to focus on in this case is to better suit your affirmations, and not the energy required.

I figured as much. Was just curious, that's all. I've never mixed the two, only wanted to know whether it was even possible. I usually keep Square Mantras, as is, as I know how sensitive they are, and have done my fair share of messing them up, like others have too.

Being Aryan, I have a natural affinity towards the runes. I've used them with enormous success, and Squares too (if you're really meticulous, and don't fuck them up with the bigger ones). I have noticed that the energy of the Runes, is more to do with "constellations", whereas the Squares deal exclusively with their respective planets. To me, personally.

I'll tailor a better affirmation for the upcoming Squares...

Thanks for the reply.

Henu the Great said:
If you want more power for your workings you should do yoga and/or empowering meditations beforehand to amplify the energy of the working(s). Raum meditation is a good example.

Personal power is NOT the issue, my friend. But I understand your point. I have sufficient personal energy, and "charge up" sufficiently before doing any workings whatsoever, so I'm not lacking on that side. I was merely looking for a way to get more "bang for buck" from the said Squares. I'll leave their Mantra, as is.

As I replied to NakedPluto, I was merely considering it, even though I've felt the energies as different. Was merely wondering if it's possible to combine them, that is all, although I know how meticulous and sensitive the Squares can be. I didn't think it was possible, honestly, just curious.

To me, being Aryan, the Runes have a "constellation" feel to them. I'm very successful with them. Even had success with the Sumerian Sigils too, but I don't use these often. These feel ancient to me though, as if they were something like "Atlantean" or kin to that. While the Squares are of their respective Planets. Brutal nevertheless. To me, personally.

Thank you, I'll incorporate Raum more often, for more "oomph".

Blackdragon666 said:
No but you can separate them into two workings you can do simultaneously, just space them well across your day. This will make you achieve your goal faster. Planetary squares should never be altered in any way, especially the words.

Thank You. My intent was merely curiosity though. Though I am aware of their differences in both effects and feel, to me. I've replied to the others on this. I didn't honestly believe it could be done, considering how finicky and sensitive the Squares are. I've messed up enough before, to know what wasted time is. Just wanted to know for certain from others here, before I begin on Friday.

I was considering to do a Venus Square this Friday, to supplement my money working. It's the Sun Mantra, set repetitions daily, in planetary hour, solid affirmation; for as many days as possible. I've just passed the 40 day mark a few days ago. Not a Square, just a regular working..

Sadly, it will still be a Waning Moon, Pisces in morning --> VoC midday to afternoon --> Aries evening onwards. This Friday, in my location. I know Squares can make the Moon negligible, so I'll just focus on that for now. Moon signs and phase, currently, aren't exactly conducive to a money working at the moment.... But a Venus Square can bypass this, until I can do the Jupiter Squares later on.

ServantOfEnki said:
Personal power is NOT the issue, my friend. But I understand your point. I have sufficient personal energy, and "charge up" sufficiently before doing any workings whatsoever, so I'm not lacking on that side. I was merely looking for a way to get more "bang for buck" from the said Squares. I'll leave their Mantra, as is.
I'm not saying that, but rather that one can always gain more power. This translates to more effective workings, on one side. Other aspects, like focus for example, have to be taken into account as well. Ultimately there is no limit. The point you are at now is different from past.

I think that by modifying the recipe will not result in gains like you are seeking. Rather, look for more finesse.

Henu the Great said:
ServantOfEnki said:
I'm not saying that, but rather that one can always gain more power. This translates to more effective workings, on one side. Other aspects, like focus for example, have to be taken into account as well. Ultimately there is no limit. The point you are at now is different from past.

I think that by modifying the recipe will not result in gains like you are seeking. Rather, look for more finesse.

I understand fully. Will work on finesse instead, and focus and preparation on myself, instead of attempting to "turn a pipe bomb into a thermonuclear one" with the Squares. I have the other aspects covered, but obviously wish to merely push myself more. Within sensible reason, of course.

Finesse, indeed!! :D

Will focus on that instead.

ServantOfEnki said:
Hi fellow SS,

I was curious about something. Doing a search on the forums wielded different replies regarding this.

Is it possible to use Runes and Planetary/Sanskrit mantras at the same time, together? Or should Planetary mantras be kept separate from runes altogether? What about other Sanskrit mantras?

One uses "Gebo" + "Aum Suryae Nama", in a Planetary Square. Or by itself in a spiritual working.

Or even "Aum Gebo Suryae Nama". Would this work to add more power to the Sanskrit Planetary Square/Mantra?

I'm curious; to step my magick and experiment. I understand we can add Shakti or Bija Mantras to a Planetary Mantra/Square to enhance it. Would it be possible to add Runes, to it as well?

Regards,
Servant Of Enki

Hail Satan!!

My experience is changing something changes the whole energy of the working. I wouldn't do this as there could be some sort of conflict or strange interaction between the energies and they can get quite powerful in a planitary square.

One time I changed the word I for the sun in the sun square but I used a different sanskrit word. The energy was totally different and I wasn't sure if it was effective or not. It was less powerful by just a little. So since I didn't know what it did I decided not to waste my time on doing stuff like that anymore.

I would not think adding two entirely different types of magick together like this would work very well.

slyscorpion said:
ServantOfEnki said:
Hi fellow SS,

Regards,
Servant Of Enki

Hail Satan!!

My experience is changing something changes the whole energy of the working. I wouldn't do this as there could be some sort of conflict or strange interaction between the energies and they can get quite powerful in a planitary square.

One time I changed the word I for the sun in the sun square but I used a different sanskrit word. The energy was totally different and I wasn't sure if it was effective or not. It was less powerful by just a little. So since I didn't know what it did I decided not to waste my time on doing stuff like that anymore.

I would not think adding two entirely different types of magick together like this would work very well.

Thank you for the response and personal experience. I figured that it would be "conflicting" at best, and would detract from my original purpose of using a Square in the first place. They're powerful, as is. No need to alter them. Was curious about it, and wanted to get more "bang for buck" from them.

I have commented elsewhere in this post, that I'll simply just follow the Square, as it is. There are other ways for me to get more out of a working, by focusing on myself instead; to lay a better and more powerful foundation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back