Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Great Instrument of Time

NakedPluto [JG]

The Great Instrument of Time

When we meditate we tap out and in of time. We are defining time as a rational basis, and normally so, time for all of us may seem only as a stress factor, a convention, and a constant. Yet time and what time is, as matter exists, is as water exists, an expansion and factor of existence. What establishes time on our plane is how the Universe behaves and moves, and is also innately known within us, as living organisms as well, a microcosmos of the same scale.

In meditation, we can observe the loss of perception of time, the dilatation of such. We can either tap out of “time”, as the discernment of time linearity is lost into another “dimension” of focus, or we can focus and reveal the rhythm of time, provenly observing our life within ourselves expanding.

Without time, there's no space for the rational mind to realize that it exists and operates on the material. In order for you to think, and have a string of linear thoughts, to observe things around and do the basics a being does, it does have to be in the presence of time. Without time, creation doesn’t exist, nature doesn’t exist. And also with time, death exists, degradation and destruction exist. Here comes that time is not life-dependent, but life is time-dependent. Without dabbling with words on this subject, we have to understand that time is a fundamental instrument for us to use.

The perception of time manipulates our being to act and do.

1. The Conscientization of time:

We are born and without maintaining our levels of spiritual energies, and advance, we degrade and die. This is linearity that everyone at one point got to understand, but yet, the dying part is on an abstract future, thus the “crisis” of really understanding the Memento Mori is not existent and non-influential in life. Here time is not understood as an experience and reality that is not dependent on the “linearity” of events, but that the experience of life is always existing in a certain present. Every second is a " present " of reality. Our mental creates the false impression of projecting itself unto the present creating a story timeline which is always counterproductive when spiritual practices are non-existent. Meditating creates the first state of being, where our consciousness can understand it’s value and momentum. The value of time and the value of entering and exiting the vicious loop of mundane reality and material biding, which is aimed to be perfected.

2. The Important Aspect of Time:

Time used as an opportunity of perfecting ourselves is at the first and most important level - masculine - which is discipline - and that is Control. Time is Control and controlling is timing. Control is the first basis of existence, the breathing, the “self-control” of the cells, the innate living life force is control of reality. Starting the discipline of self is on steps and levels. There's no productivity without a certain control, be it conscious or creative control of the being. Controlling what's within ourselves, we control the exterior. That's why in the advancement of discipline we gain expansion and space for us, to further and widen our reach and capabilities. No seed is flowering without this Saturnian aspect.

3. Time is a Barrier

Our consciousness defines time as attached to memories as existence that is lost, and reality that just became gone. Yet the memories and manifestation of reality is always as it was, and can be accessed by meditation. Memories can be relived, and different pockets of perception can be achieved. Nothing is lost in that sense, as long as we still keep existing as a soul. Time spent living is time that can always be re-accessed, and re-used, to revigorate and stimulate the present.

When spending time on advancing the soul, “time” will always be our best friend and great helper. When not, time will factor against ourselves and will start degrading evermore so what's already 0.

Time gives space to plan ourselves, be happy and joyful, to be perfecting ourselves, and doing what’s called living. You cannot be alive and go against nature and blame time, for lack of mastery over it. You are weak and lazy, time will show you horrible effects on your life. The conscientization of the non-stop movement of life must be realized. If you have to act now on yourself, do it now, because time is only existing in the present, your mind in the future and past.

NakedPluto said:

Wow you have no clue how much this has helped me, to understand a problem I just realised I have today.

Cobra and you just showed me the right approach.

Thank you!!

Hail Satan!

NakedPluto said:

Again I really have to thank you this has helped me so much.

Just yesterday I asked Satan and Baal-Zebulon for guidance, and now my mindset has changed for the better, to attain my goals.

It feels like a dream that becomes lucid, it feels like I am awake right now.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

Again I really have to thank you this has helped me so much.

Just yesterday I asked Satan and Baal-Zebulon for guidance, and now my mindset has changed for the better, to attain my goals.

It feels like a dream that becomes lucid, it feels like I am awake right now.

Thank you too, happy to hear that

Felt like a chapter in a classic philosophy book.

Thanks for the post. I was in a similar situation like NinRick. This just became the spark i needed.

I appreciate all of you who thanked me. A SS sent me an email to elaborate about time and felt that I should publicly post instead. I don't have much knowledge but what I already wrote. Still waiting on HP Cobra to write about time and the throat chakra. Beautiful knowledge to be discovered by all of us.

This is a nice post which can be used as a reference for a lot of answers. The only experience of being "beyond time" occurs in deep trance where you can separate yourself from limitations. In living experience, the ego encapsulates the sense organs to compare itself with the Universe and create the sense of "time" which actually doesn't exist. It seems that the Universe has been going on since infinity and out of the infinity possibilites the Human race is just a speck in an infinite ocean. I wonder how the Brahman itself came into being, but that question is coming from a point of egoism that the Brahman doesn't have.

Jack said:
This is a nice post which can be used as a reference for a lot of answers. The only experience of being "beyond time" occurs in deep trance where you can separate yourself from limitations. In living experience, the ego encapsulates the sense organs to compare itself with the Universe and create the sense of "time" which actually doesn't exist. It seems that the Universe has been going on since infinity and out of the infinity possibilites the Human race is just a speck in an infinite ocean. I wonder how the Brahman itself came into being, but that question is coming from a point of egoism that the Brahman doesn't have.

Yes, the geometrical aspects of transversing the chakras by the Serpent reveals the same. At the bottom we have centered existence, like a point, which a linearity is composed of n points. Higher we have multidimensional aproaches and the loss of barriers.

NakedPluto said:
Jack said:

Yes, the geometrical aspects of transversing the chakras by the Serpent reveals the same. At the bottom we have centered existence, like a point, which a linearity is composed of n points. Higher we have multidimensional aproaches and the loss of barriers.
Im not sure most people here will even understand what we're talking about. Leaving a couple of people including you I can't imagine explaining all this to a layman and have them "get" me. I don't think many of them have even experienced "light " yet.

The more deep into Yogic processes I get ,the more secluded and lonely I get. I guess it's the same for you too as you see how unrelateable the people around us are to us, not that we've experienced something otherworldly. It's exhausting putting up a face just to talk to them. In another life I wish to be given ample time and good teachers in person to complete the process.

Jack said:
NakedPluto said:
Jack said:

Im not sure most people here will even understand what we're talking about. Leaving a couple of people including you I can't imagine explaining all this to a layman and have them "get" me. I don't think many of them have even experienced "light " yet.

The more deep into Yogic processes I get ,the more secluded and lonely I get. I guess it's the same for you too as you see how unrelateable the people around us are to us, not that we've experienced something otherworldly. It's exhausting putting up a face just to talk to them. In another life I wish to be given ample time and good teachers in person to complete the process.

Just recently I wanted to tell you that NakedPluto is probably the only one who would understand you, lmao.

It does seem like people like you two are indeed very rare.

Don’t worry, give people time to advance, soon more people will get around your level of understanding and awareness. And then you will have much to talk about. :lol:

Jack said:

I used to talk with my father a lot of the SS things, and real philosophy. Now we are unable to do that anymore, and it feels like a suspended rhythm. I understand you, but an aspect that covers this loneliness of reflection, is found in this Forum. Even though you may not feel People around you, there are scattered below and in the upper. We have to make sure that those already here get to advance and improve.

And another aspect that I found comfort in when I felt standing on the "edge of the universe", at the barrier, was remembering and corresponding what I'm feeling to the Gods, as another form of communication. And not that I felt better, but felt complete and with much needed reflection.

Many times I don't even speak with the Gods, I just make contact and be. I try to expand what's within me as a feeling and complexity of things that cannot be verbalized or to portray a picture. Doing this kind of attachment gave me another type of fulfilment and understanding of the SS family.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back