Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looking for some advice ?

TheOneBornAtDawn

Hi,
I am very new to Spiritual Satanism and JOS, only discovering the JOS site about one week ago. I have been aware of the Jews for well over a year and having a life long interest in spirituality and the occult finding JOS felt like an epiphany, so much so that I completed my dedication to Satan
a few days ago. I am aware of the 40 day beginner meditation programme being the place I should begin my journey as a new Spiritual Satanist, and I look forward to doing so. That brings me to my question, which is, do the more advanced Spiritual Satanists here have any advice that they think I as a beginner and newbie should have ? If not I’d just like to say I’m pleased that I have found myself here with likeminded individuals and that I look forward to developing myself spiritually.

TheOneBornAtDawn said:
Hi,
I am very new to Spiritual Satanism and JOS, only discovering the JOS site about one week ago. I have been aware of the Jews for well over a year and having a life long interest in spirituality and the occult finding JOS felt like an epiphany, so much so that I completed my dedication to Satan
a few days ago. I am aware of the 40 day beginner meditation programme being the place I should begin my journey as a new Spiritual Satanist, and I look forward to doing so. That brings me to my question, which is, do the more advanced Spiritual Satanists here have any advice that they think I as a beginner and newbie should have ? If not I’d just like to say I’m pleased that I have found myself here with likeminded individuals and that I look forward to developing myself spiritually.
Hello. You should do the dedication ritual to Satan

TheOneBornAtDawn said:
Hi,
Remember that you should never clean your aura or breathe in energy around animals and children. Why you shouldn’t:
https://archive.is/3R9zW
https://web.archive.org/web/20210419194927/https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22134&p=94180&hilit=

These are things I wish I knew when I was a newbie:

Functions of the Mind: Basic Functions and Obstacles in Meditation

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

Lydia said:
If you feel the need for guidance, but are unsure of what exactly, or maybe you just want to feel closer to Satan and the Demons, one idea is to have a look at our SS Calendar and see whose week it is. Meditate on their sigil, read their description on the JoS. One visualization exercise I do is seeing their sigil in my mind but in their candle color, and with their plants or anything next to it, and even incorporate their element if possible. Sort of like a fancy 3D portrait, the better your visualization and imagination, the better the portrait. And do this every 5 or so days for each one, through the year. At least 10 Demons have come to me from me just doing this exercise, or they at least quickly sent me a small piece of advice.
Source: A Decade

SS Calendar For 2021: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621&p=217632

Academic made a great reply to you. Also, try to take everything slowly but surely. Develop a routine and be content with your development. Do try and keep a journal with your meditations and ideas/dreams. The forum contains most of the usual questions already answered, but always post your questions if you have.

The 40 days meditation is a good start. Do try to learn the basics and apply them daily. Do not try to do more advanced things until you reach that stage. Good luck!

The most important thing is the basics. Don't try to skip stages and don't contract the Rapper Syndrome which is where you're spitting Mantras as if you're rapping to complete big Number repetitions quickly, but it doesn't have any effect.

Always follow the complete Yogic Breath .Breathe in fully, hold for a count ,Exhale Vibrating the Mantra, Hold and then repeat. Concentrate on the energy created by the Vibration and the vibration of the syllable. Try to have single pointed concentration on the mantra. After the working when you're affirming, visualize your goals from the first person view and that its happening and don't doubt it. Feel the energy for sometime.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back