Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problem with a muslim

Anon502

I have been engaged for a long time to this atheist girl, but with Muslim parents.
His father if he finds out about this relationship could be very overreacted and you know what I mean.
What could I do?

Anon502 said:
I have been engaged for a long time to this atheist girl, but with Muslim parents.
His father if he finds out about this relationship could be very overreacted and you know what I mean.
What could I do?
I don't have much spiritual advice. But you should be really careful and maintain the secrecy of the relationship as much as you can.

Make sure you don't send anything sexual or any info regarding the relationship on messaging apps or emails as muslim parents tend to spy on their child's mobile often or from time to time.

Make sure she hides your messages/emails even if she has to delete them and use passwords on the app. Although passwords can be useless if he forces her to give it to her father. So she has to hide them.

Make sure she does this.

Hail Satan Forever

Being really careful as I am sure you know they even kill people over stuff like this his aughter too (type in the words honor killing in any search engine) so it could end up more serious than maybe you even think. I would hope not all of them are that serious about Islam but I don't know you probably can assume the worst if he finds out. You might know this which is why you posted. I think it might be good for you to do a binding ritual on the father to make sure he doesn't find out. Unless he has done something seriously wrong to her there is no need for any other kind of spells. Maybe instead of hiding apps in a device have an entire seperate device that you hide the device itself. That is far more secure it can have a different account that he doesn't know about so he would never even know of those apps. Don't post about this obviously somewhere like Social media or any other place he would likely come across it or tell a lot of people about this that he might come across.

Also she likely still has serious programming try to deprogram her a little slowly. Learn a little about Islam so you know what her dad is like and the type of programming it can be just as general as reading some overview on it. This helps you a lot if you don't know much about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back