Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ALDRICK! I need your help!

Niko_is_666

Hello Aldrick, I need a small help.

Can you provide your Astrology videos? The ones that you deleted from youtube?

Like, you can create mega link or something? If you don't want to provide the link here, you can email me the link.

Let me know if you can do this, then I will let you know my email address.

Thank you.

Nikois666 said:

Like, you can create mega link or something? If you don't want to provide the link here, you can email me the link.

Thank you.
Part of those I found from one mega folder upkeeped by a SS. Unfortunately not all were in there. I would like to get the rest, if that would be possible. :)

Nikois666 said:

Thank you.

I have tried to Leave here a few times. Disappear off the internet. But everytime, here I am again. I deleted them but I still have them saved on my laptop. I wonder if they would send through email or if I should create a mega link or just throw them back on YouTube.

Life was kinda hard enough with lethal Astrology going on, ontop of attacks. Now the Astrology is all fine and with the Tetra, the Enemy has been completely banished it feels like. Hmmm.

I've thought about making a new name. It's like Russian roulette with names around here. But for 15 years now it's been DPS or Aldrick. Like hey.....its your boy, that you can not get rid of. Lol

A big thank you to Satan and the Gods, I would not be here if not for them. No way, all those years, I would have been dead a long time ago. So send me an email aldrick.strickland88@gmail. I'm not sure which way to go about this, but I would like to get you the videos.

Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:

Thank you.

I have tried to Leave here a few times. Disappear off the internet. But everytime, here I am again. I deleted them but I still have them saved on my laptop. I wonder if they would send through email or if I should create a mega link or just throw them back on YouTube.

Life was kinda hard enough with lethal Astrology going on, ontop of attacks. Now the Astrology is all fine and with the Tetra, the Enemy has been completely banished it feels like. Hmmm.

I've thought about making a new name. It's like Russian roulette with names around here. But for 15 years now it's been DPS or Aldrick. Like hey.....its your boy, that you can not get rid of. Lol

A big thank you to Satan and the Gods, I would not be here if not for them. No way, all those years, I would have been dead a long time ago. So send me an email aldrick.strickland88@gmail. I'm not sure which way to go about this, but I would like to get you the videos.

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult time. We all have difficult times. Like I also had one, I was injured on my throat chakra, I now have LPRD :( it has no cure, it is an allergic disease, It could have gotten worse but I was saved. But the thing is, I think this is a curse by some astral entities, because when I clean my throat Chakra, after a few minutes it feels good in my throat, so I am thinking of making another topic to ask for help in the health section of JoS, I think only through spiritual healing it will get fixed.

I am happy that you overcame your difficult times :)

Why change names? Aldrick seems fine. Though I would suggest you to change your email service. Avoid google's gmail. All you have to do is, create a now email address on some other service and then change the email address here on the forums. And abandon the gmail account. Or you could delete it but it will still remain in Google's database for years.

You can create Mega link if you want. If you don't have mega premium, you can also use https://anonfiles.com/. Max upload size is 20GB, if your videos are below 20gb, then compress them into a rar or zip file. And then upload the zip/rar file on anonfiles.

But if your files exceed 20gb size, take the example below.
If you have 10 files exceeding 20gb quota.
Select 5 of those video files and check their size. Lets say the selected 5 files are 19 gb in size.
Compress those 5 files into zip/rar, and upload them to anonfiles.com and make sure you save the link given by anonfiles.

Now since we have almost used all of our upload limit. What you can do to upload those other 5 files is:
First, delete cookies of anonfiles.com. If you don't know how to delete cookies of a specific website on your browser, then find a tutorial video of it.
Second, use a VPN. Select a location in your VPN and then again open anonfiles.com [there are many free vpn services available for you to choose for both, your desktop or your browser. For browser, if you use Chrome or Chromium based browsers, you can go to the chrome web store and search for a vpn extension. If you use Firefox or a browser based on Firefox, then you can press Ctrl+Shift+A and in that window you will see how it works or watch a tutorial video.]

This way you can upload those remaining 5 files.

Don't upload them on youtube. Make a bitchute channel and upload them there. Before uploading them, make sure you change/alter your voice in your videos. You know like editing the pitch or tempo.
You will have to find and watch a 'how to' video to do that. And don't forget to share your bitchute channel's link here on JoS.

Thank you very much for help, I will contact you on your email.

Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:

Thank you.

You could also just upload them on Bitchute, just saying. I remember a long time ago I loved our Tribute to Satan videos.

Would also be a good option to promote the JoS trough Bitchute.

Damn, someone should actually try to do that professionally. I mean promoting the JoS, Satanism, Father Satan and our Gods and Goddesses trough Bitchute.

We could also just post the videos on an extra thread, so our people can play them, like them and comment them, so the algorithm gives them a higher priority.

Nikois666 said:

Aldrick,
Did you find the videos? I thought it would be better to ping you here than emailing again. Btw did you receive my reply on the email thread we talked on?

I turned on my computer and it went to black screen and does that everytime. I dunno how to fix it. But honestly I dont really want them out. If I was in person and teaching someone that's fine. Otherwise I'm done.

Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:

Aldrick,
Did you find the videos? I thought it would be better to ping you here than emailing again. Btw did you receive my reply on the email thread we talked on?

I turned on my computer and it went to black screen and does that everytime. I dunno how to fix it. But honestly I dont really want them out. If I was in person and teaching someone that's fine. Otherwise I'm done.

I understand, no problem.

Hail Satan.

Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:

Thank you.

Aldrick. I'm glad to here you are still okay, and that things are better for you now.

I'm basically a long term lurker on here, but I've read alot of members posts over the years, since I've been involved with the Jos for a good while like you and other long term members, and I just wanted to say I oftentimes enjoy seeing you on the forums, as you have a certain demeanor, energy, and way of writing I can relate to.

Which is exactly why I'm glad you still are here, and you are still advancing, like other long term members who have been here for quite awhile.

Hope this doesnt come across as too weird :lol:

Stay strong brother. We are all in this together.

Hail Satan!

serpentwalker666 said:
Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:

Thank you.

Aldrick. I'm glad to here you are still okay, and that things are better for you now.

I'm basically a long term lurker on here, but I've read alot of members posts over the years, since I've been involved with the Jos for a good while like you and other long term members, and I just wanted to say I oftentimes enjoy seeing you on the forums, as you have a certain demeanor, energy, and way of writing I can relate to.

Which is exactly why I'm glad you still are here, and you are still advancing, like other long term members who have been here for quite awhile.

Hope this doesnt come across as too weird :lol:

Stay strong brother. We are all in this together.

Hail Satan!

Our Generation all talked the same way. Which we probably didn't realize until more and more later on. We Insulted everything. The key was to be as offensive as possible and prank each other. If someone complained it was like ha we found the bitch in the group. The days of old school runescape.

We just would connect with someone our age. We could talk about anything. Never show weakness that something bothered you. We had no need of politics. Bush is president....yup. pewdiepie Is a good example.

Now it's like very hard to relate to people. At first I thought it was that I had got older, and just needed to bring back my former self, later I realized the people of my generation there was no issue.

The JOS is almost always age 13-23 constantly. People would think even our leaders must be old, but in truth many were 15-17. And none except Maxine were ever much older then that. We tried to make a mature adults group once, all the children joined it. You will never get into a fight on here with adults, it is always key board children.

In the real world I know a 27 year old that acts like a bratty child, that the adults just rag on till he hides somewhere, because otherwise he starts acting a bitch. Then I see him in our conference texts, a completely different person, acting haughty. If he had complete anonymity, I could only imagine what he do and act.

If we somehow managed to have only adults, we would be shocked at the contrast. Our generation just did things. So the first thought that crosses my mind, is to go around and gather said adults, then put them in a group. But ofcourse you cannot do that, cuz we cant come together.

Which is why this is the dumbest religion one can imagine. You cannot ever meet one like you! Fear everyone! Hate everyone! Just come here to this forum and text random usernames....

You cannot live this way, this is why Maxine has always said, say you are an atheist or a Pagan. You have to do things with normal people at best that are Pagan, and live a life. Satanism is just an elitist understanding, NOT a religion. I took it on as a religion, tried to bring others together for fellowship and Ritual. That was an absolute no!

Some will argue yes it is a religion meh meh, just one where you write on a forum and do nothing else but hate all real people around you..... some will come on with their haughty attitude and what they think is so great of an understanding. Well you see....insert stupidity.

No one asked you to give up your life, this is the way it is, it was never meant to be....on and on. Stupid quotes that do not align with anything logical, just emotional nonsense that is suppose to be taken as some kind of great logic.

So when we see someone from the old 2005 yahoo groups days post, it's like a blast from the past. We lost our world. Later on others will understand, when their days of the forum are no more, and the people they talked to are gone. Instead they are on some other platform, talking with all new people. Who are nothing like them.

You know I cant believe 2015 was 6 years ago now. When I see older posts even 2018, it's like a completely different world. You can see how we were all cursed and fucked. Early 2020 posts was a huge change from 2018-2019. But even those to 2021, I just cringe when old posts come up. Not just what is said, its the energy, the time period on them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back