Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I know how to make nonbelievers believe us!

ghost kid

In this link https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/

It says you can give people telepathic messages while they are asleep by drawing out their soul while they are asleep.And after that allow their soul to return to their body.It says you can give short commands that they must act on after they wake up.It also says you can give commands that they may.Or may not remember being out of body.And If that is true what telepathic message would make them want to worship satan more? :)

Maybe we should help them go out of body.In a way that would make them turn to satan. :)

I know how to make nonbelievers believe us! - Step 1: You don't care about them nor anyone else of this kind. Step 2: Suddenly Happy!

I know of simpler and more effective way: Do the Final RTR, and online warfare promoting SS. This way those who are willing will join, and the rest... Sheep will be sheep, am I right?

Sorry.The link I wanted to post in my first post is here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

ghost kid said:
You have been trying this for a long time. It is not going to work. Many people just can not possibly ever be convinced. Many people are too stupid to ever understand anything you try to tell them.

Satan knows which people are capable of learning the truth, and he gives them the inspiration to find the truth. And Satan knows which people are not able to understand the truth, and he ignores them. You do not need to do anything.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ghost kid said:
You have been trying this for a long time. It is not going to work. Many people just can not possibly ever be convinced. Many people are too stupid to ever understand anything you try to tell them.

Satan knows which people are capable of learning the truth, and he gives them the inspiration to find the truth. And Satan knows which people are not able to understand the truth, and he ignores them. You do not need to do anything.
No man, you're not excactly right here. He needs to do the final rtr! :D

Henu the Great said:
ghost kid said:

His family, and whoever else he has been telling about this stuff, is only going to think he is a freak. They would talk bad about him, he might lose friends. They might think he is crazy, they might think he is evil. But there is nothing good tha can come from this.

This is why I want him to stop talking about this stuff, and just keep it a secret. He is so extremely lucky that he doesn't live in a muslim country, a muslim would cut his head off if they heard he is a satanist. This is not a joke.

Henu the Great said:

His family, and whoever else he has been telling about this stuff, is only going to think he is a freak. They would talk bad about him, he might lose friends. They might think he is crazy, they might think he is evil. But there is nothing good tha can come from this.
Well yeah, in that regard he should do absolutely nothing other than shut up.

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:
He has been making posts like this for around a year or 2. He has been saying way too much to too many people. The damage may already be done. Just an impulsive kid, he thinks he's doing a good thing but he doesn't know what he's doing. Telling everybody he knows that he is a satanist and he's going to prove it to them by astral projecting into their dreams and talking to them. They probably think he is crazy.

Henu the Great said:
He has been making posts like this for around a year or 2. He has been saying way too much to too many people. The damage may already be done. Just an impulsive kid, he thinks he's doing a good thing but he doesn't know what he's doing. Telling everybody he knows that he is a satanist and he's going to prove it to them by astral projecting into their dreams and talking to them. They probably think he is crazy.
Oh, that long? Now I feel sad for him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back