Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forced to get covid vaccine ( Family )

shekeb

Hail to our all Satanic warriors

I want to write short

one of my family member works in a covid 19 center , long story short , his boss said your family have to ( must ) take vaccine .

the vaccine my family is going to take is from India ( i mean india helped alot of vaccine dose )

i said i am not going to take vaccine but they didn't care .

also i want to add something here , in the beltane's Eve i made a protection ritual to Father Satan.

what should I do , I need help

HAIL SATAN ALMIGHTY AND INEFFABLE

It depends on how much you need your parents (living on your self) and how much they would be willing to listen to you or any info.

You can always fokus on Satans sigil and ask him for help. Just fokus on it he can hear you even if you can´t hear him:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Here some info:

As I said, either the India reporting is the Indian version and re-run of the March 2020 ItalianCovid-Lombardy lie, or this virus scare really exists. If this pandemic outbreak does exist, and not just as case numbers, but as threatening outbreaks of infection, then the "vaccinations" are acting as a sharpening of the virus, as mass vaccinations began in India in early March. Professor Michaels again: "Prime Minister Modi has declared 'the largest vaccination campaign in the world'. With three thousand vaccination centers and 50,000 employees, around 300,000 people were vaccinated on the very first day. Now, however, the new mutant B.1 .167 has emerged, spreading fear and panic because it is far more contagious than any of its predecessors, can apparently bypass or significantly reduce vaccine protection, and may soon sweep the world. "That the "dangerous" mutations, which allegedly prevail against any vaccination serum, are due to the massive vaccination intervention, with which the harmless original virus is made acute, Professor Michaels himself involuntarily confirms with the following sentence: "One of my colleagues at the South Asia Institute lost his mother and two sisters within two days in Benares. All were vaccinated!"(FAZ, 29.04.2021, p. 11) From the end of February, when the "pandemic" was considered to be over, until April 29, 2021, 152 million people were injected. From it the mutations arise, because the genetically manufactured war laboratory virus with a genetically manufactured "vaccine" can make the bomb, the human being to the weapon of mass destruction.

Even the NZZ confirmed that the "Corona pandemic" was already over, but was apparently mutant-reactivated by the millions of injections. It says in the contribution: "In February appeared in the science magazine 'Lancet' a paper, the researchers had carried out in Mumbai antibody test. In the slums, 54.1 percent of residents had already survived aCovid-19 infection. The figure was remarkable; herd immunity would be achieved at 60 to 70 percent.India, optimists believed, was well on its way. The thesis was also tempting because Corona numbers in India were steadily declining from the fall of 2020. India was a Corona conundrum. By early February, Mumbai trains were running like they used to."

Virus sharpening by gene spraying is proven

As early as January 29, 2021, the prestigious Kafrelsheikh University (Cairo) Research Institute notified a study, NIH study registry NTC04730895, with isotretinoin. And this is because an unprecedented damage to humanity is expected from the gene spraying. Therefore, research is being conducted on a drug that will prevent the expected devastating health damage to gene-injected humans. This drug should protect against the expected severe side effects in all vaccinated people whosecells produce corona spikes after gene vaccination. The trial application states, "Isotretinoin (13- cis-retinoic acid) against spike protein-based vaccines forproviding complete protection against COVID-19 and preventing the expectedsevere long-term side effects of the spike protein-based vaccine. In a short time, the spike protein-based vaccine was approved as an emergency solution and is now being introduced. ... In a large Chinese study published in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology on Sept. 4, 2020, well before the Covid-19 vaccines were approved or even used, it was shown that coronavirus spikes, when they enter the bloodstream, can do great damage, for example, by causing tiny thromboses in the capillaries of many organs."

This could be the context that now, as in India, an overcome "pandemic" has become aSuper Bioweapon by gene spraying. Similar reports reach us from Israel and other countries. But exactly this should be the goal of the globalist perpetrators. With the bio-weapon, called mRNA vaccine, they want to turn every injected human being into a transforming factory for the production of death viruses. So the injected people are not only a danger of death for themselves, but also for all uninjected people.

This assumption is confirmed by the fact that China no longer has any infections worth mentioning, let alone any known courses of disease. This is in total contrast to India, which has an identical population. Because in China vaccination is not carried out by gene technology, but by the dead-virus method, which has been tried and tested since time immemorial. China has been developing a flu vaccine for years, corona viruses are flu viruses, which is now used with a warning. Warning because even the tests, which took years, have not yet been completed, unlike the gene poisons, which were produced in the West in only six months and tested in three months. According to the Beijing Global Times of Jan. 15, 2021, "Why is the U.S. media silent on the Pfizer vaccine deaths?" And then it continued: "The fact is, the research and development of all the Covid-19 vaccines have been done very hastily. They would need more and longer testing and clinical trials before they are released. China's vaccine has not yet been activated, although it has been more carefully reviewed than Pfizer-Biontech's mRNA vaccine. Our unactivated vaccine has already undergone decades of clinical trials, yet it has not been officially released. Where it is used, it comes with a warning that the elderly should not be vaccinated with it. The mass use of the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine is nothing more than massive experiments on living people.The mass administration of the Pfizer vaccine is being carried out, so to speak, compulsorily in the West.Regardless of the risks."

666S666 said:

I want to write short

one of my family member works in a covid 19 center , long story short , his boss said your family have to ( must ) take vaccine .

the vaccine my family is going to take is from India ( i mean india helped alot of vaccine dose )

also i want to add something here , in the beltane's Eve i made a protection ritual to Father Satan.

666S666 said:

I want to write short

A company should not have the right to tell family members of their staff what to do and what not to do. If you are above a certain age you have the right to decide what is done with your own body and this should be written down in the laws somewhere.
If you want to fight this, you need to look up the laws.

I've heard some even claim that mask madates are infringing (?) on privacy or private .. something. This is for my own country however.

Fuchs said:
It depends on how much you need your parents (living on your self) and how much they would be willing to listen to you or any info.

You can always fokus on Satans sigil and ask him for help. Just fokus on it he can hear you even if you can´t hear him:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Here some info:

As I said, either the India reporting is the Indian version and re-run of the March 2020 ItalianCovid-Lombardy lie, or this virus scare really exists. If this pandemic outbreak does exist, and not just as case numbers, but as threatening outbreaks of infection, then the "vaccinations" are acting as a sharpening of the virus, as mass vaccinations began in India in early March. Professor Michaels again: "Prime Minister Modi has declared 'the largest vaccination campaign in the world'. With three thousand vaccination centers and 50,000 employees, around 300,000 people were vaccinated on the very first day. Now, however, the new mutant B.1 .167 has emerged, spreading fear and panic because it is far more contagious than any of its predecessors, can apparently bypass or significantly reduce vaccine protection, and may soon sweep the world. "That the "dangerous" mutations, which allegedly prevail against any vaccination serum, are due to the massive vaccination intervention, with which the harmless original virus is made acute, Professor Michaels himself involuntarily confirms with the following sentence: "One of my colleagues at the South Asia Institute lost his mother and two sisters within two days in Benares. All were vaccinated!"(FAZ, 29.04.2021, p. 11) From the end of February, when the "pandemic" was considered to be over, until April 29, 2021, 152 million people were injected. From it the mutations arise, because the genetically manufactured war laboratory virus with a genetically manufactured "vaccine" can make the bomb, the human being to the weapon of mass destruction.

Even the NZZ confirmed that the "Corona pandemic" was already over, but was apparently mutant-reactivated by the millions of injections. It says in the contribution: "In February appeared in the science magazine 'Lancet' a paper, the researchers had carried out in Mumbai antibody test. In the slums, 54.1 percent of residents had already survived aCovid-19 infection. The figure was remarkable; herd immunity would be achieved at 60 to 70 percent.India, optimists believed, was well on its way. The thesis was also tempting because Corona numbers in India were steadily declining from the fall of 2020. India was a Corona conundrum. By early February, Mumbai trains were running like they used to."

As early as January 29, 2021, the prestigious Kafrelsheikh University (Cairo) Research Institute notified a study, NIH study registry NTC04730895, with isotretinoin. And this is because an unprecedented damage to humanity is expected from the gene spraying. Therefore, research is being conducted on a drug that will prevent the expected devastating health damage to gene-injected humans. This drug should protect against the expected severe side effects in all vaccinated people whosecells produce corona spikes after gene vaccination. The trial application states, "Isotretinoin (13- cis-retinoic acid) against spike protein-based vaccines forproviding complete protection against COVID-19 and preventing the expectedsevere long-term side effects of the spike protein-based vaccine. In a short time, the spike protein-based vaccine was approved as an emergency solution and is now being introduced. ... In a large Chinese study published in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology on Sept. 4, 2020, well before the Covid-19 vaccines were approved or even used, it was shown that coronavirus spikes, when they enter the bloodstream, can do great damage, for example, by causing tiny thromboses in the capillaries of many organs."

This could be the context that now, as in India, an overcome "pandemic" has become aSuper Bioweapon by gene spraying. Similar reports reach us from Israel and other countries. But exactly this should be the goal of the globalist perpetrators. With the bio-weapon, called mRNA vaccine, they want to turn every injected human being into a transforming factory for the production of death viruses. So the injected people are not only a danger of death for themselves, but also for all uninjected people.

This assumption is confirmed by the fact that China no longer has any infections worth mentioning, let alone any known courses of disease. This is in total contrast to India, which has an identical population. Because in China vaccination is not carried out by gene technology, but by the dead-virus method, which has been tried and tested since time immemorial. China has been developing a flu vaccine for years, corona viruses are flu viruses, which is now used with a warning. Warning because even the tests, which took years, have not yet been completed, unlike the gene poisons, which were produced in the West in only six months and tested in three months. According to the Beijing Global Times of Jan. 15, 2021, "Why is the U.S. media silent on the Pfizer vaccine deaths?" And then it continued: "The fact is, the research and development of all the Covid-19 vaccines have been done very hastily. They would need more and longer testing and clinical trials before they are released. China's vaccine has not yet been activated, although it has been more carefully reviewed than Pfizer-Biontech's mRNA vaccine. Our unactivated vaccine has already undergone decades of clinical trials, yet it has not been officially released. Where it is used, it comes with a warning that the elderly should not be vaccinated with it. The mass use of the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine is nothing more than massive experiments on living people.The mass administration of the Pfizer vaccine is being carried out, so to speak, compulsorily in the West.Regardless of the risks."

666S666 said:

I want to write short

thanks alot . the image is not available . is it father SATAN's holy grail sigil ? or another ?

666S666 said:
Fuchs said:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Here some info:

666S666 said:

I want to write short

thanks alot . the image is not available . is it father SATAN's holy grail sigil ? or another ?

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back