Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The irony of virginity in a book of lies

Jrvan

The Virgo sign is connected to many different figures in mythologies, but it is especially often connected to Lady Justice. Lady Justice, the Maiden who holds the Scales of Libra. She is the defender of purity and truth among the humans in a society that follows the ways of her mother, Themis. She is there for those who follow Divine Order which her mother represents.

Themis is a consort of Zeus because as the King of the Gods he represents Order and Law. This is the Divine model for human society to follow, as society was handed down by the Gods. Themis is also known as Ma'at in Egypt, and in Hindu mythology the concept is called Dharma. It's the proper way of doing things. It's following Truth, and upholding order and justice in all your words and deeds.

The weighing of the heart against the Feather of Ma'at is to see if you are in alignment with Truth, if your heart is pure. If it's not then you are left to rot on the astral plane outside the protection of the Gods because your heart can't be salvaged, and this is represented by the Crocodile. Children are protected because when they are so young their hearts are naturally pure. They haven't had a chance to stray from Ma'at. Children are innocent like the Maiden, and naturally in alignment with Truth. The reason why this changes as people grow up is because they are following and adapting to a society that is not in alignment with Ma'at/Dharma. Human society has not followed Truth and Dharma for thousands of years, and this is why it corrupts the heart as people age and engage in it. People constantly lie to each other which is normalized. They allow themselves to be led by jews rather than follow their own hearts.

The stolen archetype of "mother mary" was associated with Virgo as well. In actuality, she was only a jewess piece of shit who gave birth to a rotting kike on a stick - that's as far away from purity as you can get. I hate them for claiming she could represent something as beautiful and precious as a child's innocence. It's absolutely disgusting.

The aforementioned magic kike on his magic stick told people that in order to enter heaven, they must become as children again. This was stolen and corrupted away from what it really means. He meant that everyone should become ignorant like a child to better absorb his kosher crap teachings and be spoon fed lies and deceit so as to make better goyim. This same trick is used by every successful cult leader. They tell you to abandon what you know, and follow their version of reality with innocence and eager yearning. They lead you away from the truth of your heart, and towards your own destruction.

What it's supposed to mean is not to be ignorant like a child, but to be pure like one. To have a pure heart, to keep Truth in your heart, to follow Ma'at. Children naturally do this. This is true Virginity. It has nothing to do with sex, and they only told people that because they don't want people stimulating their Serpent of Truth. Because then they would see.

The reason why they blindfolded Lady Justice is because they don't want to be seen by the eyes of the pure hearted for what they really are. Having a pure heart with spiritual knowledge is like putting on the shades in the movie, "They Live." Again, the eyes. They have blinded people by corrupting their hearts - by stealing away their virginity, their childhood innocence.

When the Gods return they shall bring back Dharma to society for those who follow them. Society will once again be pure, and no one will escape from Lady Justice.

Hail Satan! Hail Victory!

jrvan said:
What it's supposed to mean is not to be ignorant like a child, but to be pure like one. To have a pure heart, to keep Truth in your heart, to follow Ma'at. Children naturally do this. This is true Virginity. It has nothing to do with sex, and they only told people that because they don't want people stimulating their Serpent of Truth. Because then they would see.

This is the most unfortunate effect of xtianity. It keeps the subject in constant angst, trying to reconcile his/her nature with an impossible standard set and tracked by an all-seing 'god.'

jrvan said:
The Virgo sign is connected to many different figures in mythologies, but it is especially often connected to Lady Justice. Lady Justice, the Maiden who holds the Scales of Libra. She is the defender of purity and truth among the humans in a society that follows the ways of her mother, Themis. She is there for those who follow Divine Order which her mother represents.

Themis is a consort of Zeus because as the King of the Gods he represents Order and Law. This is the Divine model for human society to follow, as society was handed down by the Gods. Themis is also known as Ma'at in Egypt, and in Hindu mythology the concept is called Dharma. It's the proper way of doing things. It's following Truth, and upholding order and justice in all your words and deeds.

The weighing of the heart against the Feather of Ma'at is to see if you are in alignment with Truth, if your heart is pure. If it's not then you are left to rot on the astral plane outside the protection of the Gods because your heart can't be salvaged, and this is represented by the Crocodile. Children are protected because when they are so young their hearts are naturally pure. They haven't had a chance to stray from Ma'at. Children are innocent like the Maiden, and naturally in alignment with Truth. The reason why this changes as people grow up is because they are following and adapting to a society that is not in alignment with Ma'at/Dharma. Human society has not followed Truth and Dharma for thousands of years, and this is why it corrupts the heart as people age and engage in it. People constantly lie to each other which is normalized. They allow themselves to be led by jews rather than follow their own hearts.

The stolen archetype of "mother mary" was associated with Virgo as well. In actuality, she was only a jewess piece of shit who gave birth to a rotting kike on a stick - that's as far away from purity as you can get. I hate them for claiming she could represent something as beautiful and precious as a child's innocence. It's absolutely disgusting.

The aforementioned magic kike on his magic stick told people that in order to enter heaven, they must become as children again. This was stolen and corrupted away from what it really means. He meant that everyone should become ignorant like a child to better absorb his kosher crap teachings and be spoon fed lies and deceit so as to make better goyim. This same trick is used by every successful cult leader. They tell you to abandon what you know, and follow their version of reality with innocence and eager yearning. They lead you away from the truth of your heart, and towards your own destruction.

The reason why they blindfolded Lady Justice is because they don't want to be seen by the eyes of the pure hearted for what they really are. Having a pure heart with spiritual knowledge is like putting on the shades in the movie, "They Live." Again, the eyes. They have blinded people by corrupting their hearts - by stealing away their virginity, their childhood innocence.

When the Gods return they shall bring back Dharma to society for those who follow them. Society will once again be pure, and no one will escape from Lady Justice.

Hail Satan! Hail Victory!

This is very true. If my parents left me as i was and not push Christianty on me i would of risen the serpent by now,i know it. I was naturally drawn to all that is called spiritual satanism by us today. I feel they stolen my childhood from me and when i meditate i become aware of what has been taken from me as a child and it makes me so angry! In a way i am looking forward to my next life and start over as a pure satanic child in a pure satanic world.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
This is very true. If my parents left me as i was and not push Christianty on me i would of risen the serpent by now,i know it. I was naturally drawn to all that is called spiritual satanism by us today. I feel they stolen my childhood from me and when i meditate i become aware of what has been taken from me as a child and it makes me so angry! In a way i am looking forward to my next life and start over as a pure satanic child in a pure satanic world.

I know exactly how you feel. I was put on pills for all of my childhood that stunted my development. I also feel very cheated, and I remember how spiritual I was as a young boy. I know that I would have been so much more advanced by now, especially when I consider how advanced I am right now already. It's a pain in the ass thinking about all that could have been so I try not to do it, but I get it - it is painful.

We can still turn our lives around though. We're Satan's warriors in this life here right now, and Father needs us here to help destroy our enemies. Our lives right now are important even if it's painful. Let's keep going for Father Satan, and for all the children out there suffering on their own. We can make a difference for other kids. We can build a better future for them.

jrvan said:

I know exactly how you feel. I was put on pills for all of my childhood that stunted my development. I also feel very cheated, and I remember how spiritual I was as a young boy. I know that I would have been so much more advanced by now, especially when I consider how advanced I am right now already. It's a pain in the ass thinking about all that could have been so I try not to do it, but I get it - it is painful.

We can still turn our lives around though. We're Satan's warriors in this life here right now, and Father needs us here to help destroy our enemies. Our lives right now are important even if it's painful. Let's keep going for Father Satan, and for all the children out there suffering on their own. We can make a difference for other kids. We can build a better future for them.

Thank you this post toutched me

jrvan said:

Thank you this post toutched me

No problem.

People are going to regret looking down on you. Just believe in yourself.

I may have made a mistake. I now believe that the Hindu concept of Rta is cognate with Themis and Maat, and Dharma is cognate with Dike. Human tier justice and society is meant to be derived and based on Cosmic tier justice, law, order, and truth. Humans are supposed to reflect their society as best as they can in the image of Divine Order/law/truth AKA Maat, AKA Rta, AKA Themis.

Themis' child Dike is the human level justice system which strives to be in alignment with Themis. Her opposite is Adike which Dike is depicted violently strangling. You see this paralleled with Dharma being based on Rta, and having an opposite in Adharma. Finally, Maat had an opposite known as Isfet.

Isfet, Adharma, and Adike all represented human society falling away from the Divine model of Justice, Order, Law, and Truth. Follow the ways of the Gods, and humanity will prosper. Follow the ways of the jews, and humanity will wither as they fall away from Cosmic Law.

Truth is everything.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back