Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trying to enter in a political party worth it?

Weasel

Hello, i been thinking about thing... you see given the fact that i live in europoor (eastern europe) corruption is rampant here and if you have certain connections you could actually get into political party if you have people to recommend you.
The thing is it's worth it as an SS?
At first i think i should explain it how it works, you see in order to enter a political party you need to be recommended by someone with a certain position in the party or at least have a stable position, i do actually know someone who is in the party and he told me that he can get me into the political party by the same guy who helped him enter, of course at first you aren't given a position but you re someone who part with flyers to spread the certain party name which also has to pay a small monthly tax for like 10$ which i could easily afford but still getting on my nerves, and after a few years (depending on individual like 2-3 years) you can get a proper position in the political party because you helped them, many people got different positions this way according to their level of study and education they have (if they have university or not), maybe i could actually take a certain position and then try to curse the filthy jews i find there or infiltrate in a way, yes i know that it sound kinda SF but i could try who knows and yes i know how corrupt these parties are and if someone dont meet their level of greediness can be quickly replaced with someone else, like i wanted in the past to get to enter one but i left the ideea after finally having time to meditate because i saw it as a spit in the face of the Gods, i just wanted to know your guys opinion about this, i always thought if the kikes could infiltrate the gentile facilities why not vice-versa?

Sorry if i wasted your time guy with a stupid thread guys.

The issue with political parties is that you're never going to get far without having a certain 'baggage.' Parties appreciate large donations and business opportunities. If you can provide them that, you can get what you want, but at the same time you leave yourself open for blackmail.

I don't think it's a worthy endeavor, unless you want to create a nationalistic cell and take over -- which might be hella' fun. :D

Weassel said:
Hello, i been thinking about thing... you see given the fact that i live in europoor (eastern europe) corruption is rampant here and if you have certain connections you could actually get into political party if you have people to recommend you.
The thing is it's worth it as an SS?
At first i think i should explain it how it works, you see in order to enter a political party you need to be recommended by someone with a certain position in the party or at least have a stable position, i do actually know someone who is in the party and he told me that he can get me into the political party by the same guy who helped him enter, of course at first you aren't given a position but you re someone who part with flyers to spread the certain party name which also has to pay a small monthly tax for like 10$ which i could easily afford but still getting on my nerves, and after a few years (depending on individual like 2-3 years) you can get a proper position in the political party because you helped them, many people got different positions this way according to their level of study and education they have (if they have university or not), maybe i could actually take a certain position and then try to curse the filthy jews i find there or infiltrate in a way, yes i know that it sound kinda SF but i could try who knows and yes i know how corrupt these parties are and if someone dont meet their level of greediness can be quickly replaced with someone else, like i wanted in the past to get to enter one but i left the ideea after finally having time to meditate because i saw it as a spit in the face of the Gods, i just wanted to know your guys opinion about this, i always thought if the kikes could infiltrate the gentile facilities why not vice-versa?

Sorry if i wasted your time guy with a stupid thread guys.

In my opinion i think it is a great idee because remember what HPS Maxine said about key positions!
I think go for it man

This is interesting. You would have to think carefully what your objectives are, and then work towards them rigorously. It can be done and it's reasonable when you have sensible ideas. You could get in close proximity of influential people and use magic to further Gentile interests instead of the opposite what is mostly happening currently.

I don't see how it would be spitting in the face of the Gods when you further their cause by doing work for them undercover... Just be clever about what you are about to do that's all.

Do it, be a proud and strong SS, and fight for your vision. Always aim to advance yourself, the rest is easy.

Inflorescentia said:
The issue with political parties is that you're never going to get far without having a certain 'baggage.' Parties appreciate large donations and business opportunities. If you can provide them that, you can get what you want, but at the same time you leave yourself open for blackmail.

I don't think it's a worthy endeavor, unless you want to create a nationalistic cell and take over -- which might be hella' fun. :D
Spot on, like based on what i could achieve is more like a a workplace where you can get with relation and a good pay if i do not try too much entering in the political area, that's why i said entering now because with magick maybe i could change it where i will land to after a few years of bitching for them but who knows maybe the political party i can get into will be dead in a few years because it seems there are other two parties that gain popularity year by year one which is a chritcuck nationalism and the other one which is a crappy neo liberal one where the only reason it gain popularity it is because it has ''young people''.
You're saying i could build a nationalistic cell inside, well... that will surely require quite a bit of help from the gods because even if its eastern europe nationalism is quite dead especially in the political area where people come there just to fill their own pockets (i also have a friend who got in a nicer position because he is at a university where the party dont have no one there so he will get a better position much more sooner than me and he also told me how his teachers know many politicians personally and cut contact with them because they could not stand they endless greed anymore).
Still the fact that i am SS could change every chance here but i trully need to push my self toward empowerment and maybe i could hope for something more than just giving my opinion in the hopes i could influence a decesion.

Weassel said:

You can disregard christcuck nationalism as being a problem. I personally ignore any pandering of this kind, as it's mostly a public relations strategy anyway. And with the energy grid fading, xianity is rapidly becoming a meaningless LARP. On the other hand, young neo-liberals are more open to 'eastern spirituality.' Although you can't get through with SS stuff for the most part, I think there's a chance at opening some eyes at least.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back