Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People who make the vaccine

yumais

Is bad to kiss, or handshake with people who make the vaccine, can affect you somehow? or there is no problem

yumais said:
Is bad to kiss, or handshake with people who make the vaccine, can affect you somehow? or there is no problem

N**** do you know WTF you talking bout? It has been talked and discussed many times that having sec or any kind of physical contact with a vaccinated ks not a problem. It is the secondary effects the vaccine causes to the one who takes it, and scientists openly admit the new CoVid vaccine causes genetics of your cells. This is the first step of turning humanity into the next grey race, which is failing thanks to the efforts of our fellow SS as well as our gods and goddesses, who will come down here on earth soon enough. Even if you get the vaccine yourself, keep up your RTRs, cleanings and yoga and meditations, as they heal and reverse any damage done to your body slowly but surely.

yumais said:

This vaccine isn't even that big of a deal right now that you would have to think like this. Just avoid the vaccine yourself. They haven't gotten to the point where people have to think like this with anything hopefully they never will. If they did come out with something that toxic humanity would be fucked I hope you realize that.

I mean yeah I know this vaccine is bad and does something negative to people (I don't think anyone on here has explained what yet at least in a way I understand so I won't comment on that) but let's be more realistic. There can't really be a brain chip in this either or some other things people claim. Time to relax.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back