Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xians Friends

yumais

Is bad to have xians friends, who always say to go to their church? You should not speak anymore with that people? Or just don't care very much, can they curse us someway or only like high rank people can curse us (big priest or etc)

yumais said:
Is bad to have xians friends, who always say to go to their church? You should not speak anymore with that people? Or just don't care very much, can they curse us someway or only like high rank people can curse us (big priest or etc)

If you can avoid it you should not there are far better people to hang out with. If they are simply xtian in name only and don't believe much or any of it and don't bother you about your beliefs it's totally fine but it sounds like that's not the case.

For the most part they don't curse us other than maybe praying for us which is weak but can invite negative thoughts or xtian like thoughts. Especially when a person is just starting out in this path. The priests and higher ups avoid them as much as possible.

But they still mostly don't know how to curse you. Most xtians know nothing about the occult not even basic stuff.

But you will get prayed for if you choose to be friends with them. They will also think it strange or have a bad reaction if you ask them not to and they might do it even more in that case.

This is needless bad energy to deal with cleansing.

Atheists pagans (provided they are not fully into enemy occult stuff) regular people who don't care too much far better if you need interaction but don't know any SS. Anything just about is better than xtians outside of Jews and Muslims.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You do not need to lose your friends just because they believe some dumb thing. If they are not harming you.
My best friend was on the verge of joining our ranks some years ago. We were hanging out everyday and talking about it. She seemed so excited to get into it. She just needed time. I went away and left for some months and when I came back she had 180d. Not only was she not into Satanism anymore she had turned to a vegan communist worshipping Karl Marx the jew like he was some deity. Years have gone by and she’s even further in that filth. We’re still best friends and talk and hang out regularly. We’re very close and as you said, just cause she believes that shit, we’ve been through too much for me to just kick her to the curb.

However, I will say this, I don’t know if it’s out rtrs and rituals, but for the last few months I think there’s been this growing tension between us as we are literally polar opposites in our beliefs. A Satanist and a jew loving communist. It literally is draining as fuck talking to her as of late and I feel so incredibly bad about it cause I care for her deeply and we’ve been friends over 10 years. I can’t help but think that me introducing her to Satanism is the reason she went communist. Cause she was into it and then when I left, my belief is the enemy attacked her and got to her. Never in a million years would I believe that would happen. And even with our constant rituals she’s too far gone into those enemy energies. I don’t think she can be saved. She’s locked in hard. And our compatibility as friends has gone down a lot. I even think sometimes maybe we won’t be able to be fiends anymore. I hope that isn’t the case but it really is hard if both parties are passionate about their beliefs. Who knows how it’ll play out in the coming months/years.

What I think about more and more is the wisdom Satan has said warning with the friendly association of our enemies. He is the wisest of wise and he said his wisdom is applicable to all times. So honestly I don’t know what to do.. I care for my fiend. She’s a great person truly. I wouldn’t associate with her if she wasn’t but she’s also everything I’m fighting against.

You do not need to lose your friends just because they believe some dumb thing. If they are not harming you.

But they are harming him simply by being around him if they are actually serious about Xtian beliefs and they are his enemy.

Xtians in name only or not that serious about it ones ok I would agree but I think he's talking more serious xtians.

This is war you don't just lay down your weapons in the middle of a battle field and be friendly with enemy soldiers.

Unless they are actually doing something for him that is needed or really helpful not much use in hanging out with enemy combatants or being their buddy. At the very least he could hang out with someone who's not on the enemy side straight up he doesn't need that.

In the Al Jilwah Satan says "I do not allow friendly association with others"

Maxine also gave an example of turning down a gift (shoes) that she very much could have used from an Xtian a long time ago and not being their friend.

Eric13 said:
My best friend was on the verge of joining our ranks some years ago. We were hanging out everyday and talking about it. She seemed so excited to get into it. She just needed time. I went away and left for some months and when I came back she had 180d. Not only was she not into Satanism anymore she had turned to a vegan communist worshipping Karl Marx the jew like he was some deity. Years have gone by and she’s even further in that filth. We’re still best friends and talk and hang out regularly. We’re very close and as you said, just cause she believes that shit, we’ve been through too much for me to just kick her to the curb.

However, I will say this, I don’t know if it’s out rtrs and rituals, but for the last few months I think there’s been this growing tension between us as we are literally polar opposites in our beliefs. A Satanist and a jew loving communist. It literally is draining as fuck talking to her as of late and I feel so incredibly bad about it cause I care for her deeply and we’ve been friends over 10 years. I can’t help but think that me introducing her to Satanism is the reason she went communist. Cause she was into it and then when I left, my belief is the enemy attacked her and got to her. Never in a million years would I believe that would happen. And even with our constant rituals she’s too far gone into those enemy energies. I don’t think she can be saved. She’s locked in hard. And our compatibility as friends has gone down a lot. I even think sometimes maybe we won’t be able to be fiends anymore. I hope that isn’t the case but it really is hard if both parties are passionate about their beliefs. Who knows how it’ll play out in the coming months/years.

What I think about more and more is the wisdom Satan has said warning with the friendly association of our enemies. He is the wisest of wise and he said his wisdom is applicable to all times. So honestly I don’t know what to do.. I care for my fiend. She’s a great person truly. I wouldn’t associate with her if she wasn’t but she’s also everything I’m fighting against.

Have you tried deep-cleaning her (aura, chakras)? It might have been a thoughtform launched on her as she was considering dedicating to Satan. You might want to try doing some cleaning for her, you don't need to be near her, best done while she is sleeping fyi. I think it's worth a shot if you've been close for so long.

Maybe also a working with Ansuz to remove any enemy influences from her. Today and tomorrow are good days to do this, waning Moon in Aquarius.

Lydia said:
Have you tried deep-cleaning her (aura, chakras)? It might have been a thoughtform launched on her as she was considering dedicating to Satan. You might want to try doing some cleaning for her, you don't need to be near her, best done while she is sleeping fyi. I think it's worth a shot if you've been close for so long.

Maybe also a working with Ansuz to remove any enemy influences from her. Today and tomorrow are good days to do this, waning Moon in Aquarius.
Well... tbh, I really can’t even get rid of enemy energies and attachments from myself atm, let alone on anyone else. So it’s not high on my priorities. But she’s hardcore extremist at this point. Vegan, feminist, communist, etc. all of it. And it’s zealous passion she has for it. Her and her husband both, so they kind of reinforce it in each other. Pretty sad. But thanks for your input!

Eric13 said:

You need to get over your transient emotions and cut contact with her completely. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history. There will come a time when these scum will be hunted down on the streets. No matter who she is or was, she's chosen a side. You choose a side now and be ride or die.

Jack said:
Eric13 said:

You need to get over your transient emotions and cut contact with her completely. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history. There will come a time when these scum will be hunted down on the streets. No matter who she is or was, she's chosen a side. You choose a side now and be ride or die.
so does that mean kikes muslims and christians alongside buddhists gypsys sikhs and most or all monotheistic religious followers alongside people who circumcise males and females communists anti racists will in the future be hunted down tortured killed or even segregated until they stop will whole tribes like the papaua new guinea tribes who practice pedophilia forcing boys to ingest semen and cannibal tribes be hunted down will cultural relativism be banned and recognized some cultures are evil? will race mixers also be hunted down? will parents who forcibly circumcised or abused their children in some way be punished? what will happen to anti gay anti sexual people who ban prostitution and call consensual prostitution "human trafficing be viewed as. i hope my questions are okay :| :| :| :|

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Jack said:
Eric13 said:

so does that mean kikes muslims and christians alongside buddhists gypsys sikhs and most or all monotheistic religious followers alongside people who circumcise males and females communists anti racists will in the future be hunted down tortured killed or even segregated until they stop will whole tribes like the papaua new guinea tribes who practice pedophilia forcing boys to ingest semen and cannibal tribes be hunted down will cultural relativism be banned and recognized some cultures are evil? will race mixers also be hunted down? will parents who forcibly circumcised or abused their children in some way be punished? what will happen to anti gay anti sexual people who ban prostitution and call consensual prostitution "human trafficing be viewed as. i hope my questions are okay :| :| :| :|
No it will only be the Extreme communists/Marxists /Anti Whites and jews. Christianity and Islam will collapse in on itself after the Jews are gone.

Jack said:
Crystallized Mushroom said:
Jack said:
No it will only be the Extreme communists/Marxists /Anti Whites and jews. Christianity and Islam will collapse in on itself after the Jews are gone.

ok i only siad that cause other previous posts mentioned killing abrashit religious people or at least being illegal or doomed in some way or segregated

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back