Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The "Am I Jewish?" Attack

Stormblood

Alexander Corum said:
Hello . I want to know if there is any method of finding out if I am jewish . I am being haunted by this idea from time to time , this is one of them . Have been an SS for quite some time and that thought always bothers me , it's my nose and my grandmothers nose that irks me . I have asked my family and they say that no we are not , but in my mind is the idea that how would they even know . I have done RTR's and aura cleaning , I always feel focused after . Being SS and discovering the truth is the best thing that happened to me , but if I have even an ounce of jewish DNA I am screwed and this is all for nothing . Any way of knowing through a meditation or something ? I will never do a blood test so that is out of the question . Thank you .

I'll be brief. I'll share how I overcame it because I think it might help some people here.

In my opinion, you people need to approach this from a different point of view. Ask yourself: What am I willing to do for the Gods? What am I willing to do for the White/Black/Asian race?

There comes a point when you realise something and that something will reveal exactly who you are. The moment I overcame that psychological attack was good was when it was replaced with the certainty that, no matter whether I am a disgusting kike or not, I will ALWAYS be doing the Gods' work.

RTRs, meditation, etc. Always. It doesn't really matter. When you know you're always going to be on this path no matter what. It stops mattering. If I am a kike, may my soul be destroyed by the sheer amount of Divine spiritual stuff and we all do. Does it matter if it costs you your soul and your very existence, in case you are a jew? What matters is that you are certain this is the right thing to do. I'd rather burn and be obliterated from existence than to do the enemy's work or even be apathetic toward reality.

This is the kind of mindset that, in my opinion, can get anyone out for good of this attack.

Of course, this does not mean they will not attack you in different ways, such as turning other people against you because they cannot control you, but you'll have the last laugh and stop obsessing over something that is implanted.

Now, if we want to get technical, no kike is so suicidal that they would destroy themselves with our great Craft. Kikes are cowards and will cower. They would not even entertain this thought of being loyal to the Gods at all costs.

Hope this helped. Questioning yourself is a cognitive approach that can help for a lot of things in life.

Alexander Corum said:
Hello . I want to know if there is any method of finding out if I am jewish . I am being haunted by this idea from time to time , this is one of them . Have been an SS for quite some time and that thought always bothers me , it's my nose and my grandmothers nose that irks me . I have asked my family and they say that no we are not , but in my mind is the idea that how would they even know . I have done RTR's and aura cleaning , I always feel focused after . Being SS and discovering the truth is the best thing that happened to me , but if I have even an ounce of jewish DNA I am screwed and this is all for nothing . Any way of knowing through a meditation or something ? I will never do a blood test so that is out of the question . Thank you .

How I overcame it was just getting fed up with it. Something that can never be fully verified, what’s the most reasonable way to go about it? Carry on with confidence or be scared, let it cause failures, insecurities, and let it push you into a hole? Any amount of suffering no matter how big or small over something that can never be fully verified is worthless. You’ll get sick of asking yourself this question and you’ll just move on.

I'm Black and I got this attack too in the past. It was very severe. Just keeping up with the RTRs and everything else required of one will prove to one that they are not jewish. Writing down positive experiences with the Gods, favors granted and so on will also always remind you that you are in fact Gentile because no God or Goddess would waste time or even be remotely kind to a jew. This is also a reason why it's important to keep on communicating with the Gods and reaching out. Excellent post.

Blackdragon666 said:
I'm Black and I got this attack too in the past. It was very severe. Just keeping up with the RTRs and everything else required of one will prove to one that they are not jewish. Writing down positive experiences with the Gods, favors granted and so on will also always remind you that you are in fact Gentile because no God or Goddess would waste time or even be remotely kind to a jew. This is also a reason why it's important to keep on communicating with the Gods and reaching out. Excellent post.
Please i have some personal questions.

How does it feel to be a black Satanist?
How did you become a Satanist and find JoS and admired Hitler?
Are you from America?
Who is your Demon?

Its really amazing that JoS has attracted people of all races even though it is as beautifully racist as it is.
All races come together here and fight the jew this is really really really GREAT!

What Stormblood is talking about here is Key. You need to be Ride Or die ,a.k.a going all in. Don't search for back outs or saving your own ass when the side you chose seems to be losing. You need to have a unhinged amount of Fanaticism that you're going to stick through thick and thin in whatever you've believed in. At that point they can persecute you, your family children and even torture or kill you but you will never back down. You need to be Ride or Die for any of it to make sense. That's the only way that Divine Providence will take care of you.

Very good then , why waste time with something I can never truly verify , even if I were the mission continues , every day , no turning back now . Thanks to all of you who wrote , it sure calms me down ,me and everyone who have these doubts and (((thoughts))), very soothing :D Hail Satan !

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Are you from America?
Who is your Demon?

Its really amazing that JoS has attracted people of all races even though it is as beautifully racist as it is.
All races come together here and fight the jew this is really really really GREAT!
Feels great and adds a lot to one's personal pride. Nothing like doing RTRs and unplugging Blacks from the jewtrix. I got fed up with YHVH and xian crap, insulted him and became an atheist, did some research on Satan (it felt right and rebellious and the urge was strong), found the JoS in a couple of months and dedicated in 2016 (this is my 5th year). Reading about Hitler gave me the deepest respect I ever had for any man and he will always be a great source of inspiration for me. I think I'll not answer the other questions. :)

Blackdragon666 said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Are you from America?
Who is your Demon?

Feels great and adds a lot to one's personal pride. Nothing like doing RTRs and unplugging Blacks from the jewtrix. I got fed up with YHVH and xian crap, insulted him and became an atheist, did some research on Satan (it felt right and rebellious and the urge was strong), found the JoS in a couple of months and dedicated in 2016 (this is my 5th year). Reading about Hitler gave me the deepest respect I ever had for any man and he will always be a great source of inspiration for me. I think I'll not answer the other questions. :)
Thats awesum Blackdragon!!
yes me too i hate that kike on stick

I agree with this 100% and have had the thought before. It seems others have as well, as there are posts here and there where someone describes their response to this attack, in which they did something like ask Satan to obliterate their soul from existence if they're Jewish, or they simply concluded that they'll keep doing the RTRs and spreading JoS links and offer themselves up for destruction if they're still alive when that time comes.

I have found, though, that if they know that this thought still bothers you, they'll still needle you with it because it's naturally odious to a Gentile's soul to genuinely believe that they're an irredeemably evil creature. Others have mentioned not being able to verify this, but I essentially did have it verified in the form of one of the Gods informing another SS that I'm not Jewish. Granted this isn't foolproof, but I've no reason to believe that this SS was being dishonest or lied to by some imposter - and I still get needled with the thought, to this day, because they know they can eat at me with it still.

The key at this point, in combination with a healthy, Satan-oriented mindset, is consistent void meditation and a strong AoP. My ability to tune out anything that's negative has always been poor and is thus a critical weak point that they won't ignore, and consequently it needs to be an area of particular focus for me. For others similarly struggling on that front, they should consider amping up those meditations as well.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I agree with this 100% and have had the thought before. It seems others have as well, as there are posts here and there where someone describes their response to this attack, in which they did something like ask Satan to obliterate their soul from existence if they're Jewish, or they simply concluded that they'll keep doing the RTRs and spreading JoS links and offer themselves up for destruction if they're still alive when that time comes.

I have found, though, that if they know that this thought still bothers you, they'll still needle you with it because it's naturally odious to a Gentile's soul to genuinely believe that they're an irredeemably evil creature. Others have mentioned not being able to verify this, but I essentially did have it verified in the form of one of the Gods informing another SS that I'm not Jewish. Granted this isn't foolproof, but I've no reason to believe that this SS was being dishonest or lied to by some imposter - and I still get needled with the thought, to this day, because they know they can eat at me with it still.

The key at this point, in combination with a healthy, Satan-oriented mindset, is consistent void meditation and a strong AoP. My ability to tune out anything that's negative has always been poor and is thus a critical weak point that they won't ignore, and consequently it needs to be an area of particular focus for me. For others similarly struggling on that front, they should consider amping up those meditations as well.
LoL. You do AoP and void and still it bothers you? C'mon, you're the real deal.

I mean there has to be a point where your positive expierences simply outright make the attack seem worthless. I got out of it like that. Things happened that would not happen to a jew. I mean I dedicated, for once. You think a jew would dedicate and give their life for Satan? Well, that was not enough, but eventually the rising power and expierences just make it so that it can't be if I'd be of reptilian source. Focus on your upper chakras for a moment. ;)

Stand strong, and be proud.

I overcame this attack when I was new by self-evaluating. And something very interesting was that I kept getting to the same idea and conclusion of me, and that was, I love animals and nature so so so much that I cannot be anything other than a human being of the EArth. This love of the animals revealed to me that I'm normal and cannot be a hating spiteful alien borg.

This thought came to me past days, and on 30 April I was influenced and stimulated to do something related to this. And it is a wonderful gift I received in the end. Nature and animals are supreme.

I over came this by 2 things.

1) I experienced the Satan and my GD.

2) Even if I were a jew, I would still stand for Father Satan.

Plus I hate jews, greys and I love Father Satan, our Goddesses and Gods of Hell.

And my ancestors were in Hitler‘s Army. >:D
That moment when you realise you are in a family full of SS. xD

Guys a very true thing about alien species is that they will do and they do what their nature dictates. Jews will do nothing for Satan out of the reasons a Gentile would. So a jew doing for Satan work and self extinction is only atention seeking, not backed up by real valor, and only a confusion in his little mind. Not to mention a complete and absolute delusion. Every being does what they are composed of, of they own nature. Jew nature is to hate us and Satan eternally, so such a gifting Jew doesn't exist.

Also bear no worries, the jew celebrate everyday that they are not us, and are happy that they are alien.

I wanted to add that in no way I want to minimise the turmoil this type of attack causes. The point I want to convey is that your actions show who you truly are. As the Ancient Romans stated: Facta, non verba. Facts, not words. You can reconnect this to the sermon where HP Hooded Cobra asserted that a tree is known by its fruit.

Henu the Great said:
LoL. You do AoP and void and still it bothers you? C'mon, you're the real deal.

I mean there has to be a point where your positive expierences simply outright make the attack seem worthless. I got out of it like that. Things happened that would not happen to a jew. I mean I dedicated, for once. You think a jew would dedicate and give their life for Satan? Well, that was not enough, but eventually the rising power and expierences just make it so that it can't be if I'd be of reptilian source. Focus on your upper chakras for a moment. ;)

Stand strong, and be proud.

I appreciate those words, friend, and sure enough, remembering the positive experiences actually does help much in this regard. I oft think of a time when I was feeling down on myself while driving, and felt this intense surge of warmth and this mental image of golden light in my head, coupled with feelings of encouragement and positivity. It was quite unlike anything I had experienced before.

The problem in my case is the fact that my self-talk is extremely, extremely negative. When it comes to myself, any belief or explanation of an event that's negative and makes me look and feel bad, my brain will cling to like a child with its favorite toy - whereas any compliments or positive explanation of an event, while I may be moved by such things, my brain will incessantly reject and rationalize in order to make it into something negative. If some event occurs that pretty much confirms my lack of Jewishness, it's like my thoughts bring explanations for how I'm actually wrong on that conclusion to the forefront, and make it seem like they're the most likely explanations because they're negative. Doesn't matter that Occam's razor has essentially cut those possibilities into non-existent ribbons; my brain loves the sentence, "but what if?" This is in addition to the fact that transits that have been going on for well over a year now - involving Saturn, Neptune, Pluto, and my 12th House - have induced a series of thoughts, feelings, and events that have hit me rather forcefully, and make it more difficult to deal with these types of attacks.

What's good from this is these same types of transits I've been able to glean silver lining from, primarily in the form of intense self-reflection and being able to identify patterns of thinking that are harmful and doing me no favors. I'm thus able to tackle these issues with more appropriate workings, one of which I'm currently making my way through. That's part of why I wanted to make my original post, to emphasize that the way the enemy carries out this attack will differ based on a person's current state, and one should be mindful of this when figuring out how to counter the attack.

Stormblood said:
I wanted to add that in no way I want to minimise the turmoil this type of attack causes. The point I want to convey is that your actions show who you truly are. As the Ancient Romans stated: Facta, non verba. Facts, not words. You can reconnect this to the sermon where HP Hooded Cobra asserted that a tree is known by its fruit.

I didn't get the impression that you were minimizing it, personally. Rather, the fact you made the post indicates that you regard it seriously enough to want to go into it in-depth. Due to how frequent and, at times, effective this type of attack is, I think it's necessary that the subject will have to be brought up many times, to the point that it feels redundant due to the number of preexisting threads. This is a consequence of the fact that even when members dealing with this do look back and read previous threads, if they're in a situation like me where they suffer from irrational, negative self-talk or a problem with a similar outcome, it may not be enough to get them through the attack. Often times things need to be repeated ad nauseam, injected with new thoughts and perspectives, and/or the person has to outright be involved in the conversation themselves, for things to really sink in.

Wow I had this happen severely about a couple of months ago where I got into an endless chain of thoughts for weeks about how I am or not jewish. I thought that was just me but I am somewhat satisfied to know that other members have experienced similar attacks. Don't get me wrong. Of course I am not satisfied that other members got attacked similarly, it's just that it reassures me that it was indeed an attack and I am not jewish. I also thought about my previous experience with the gods and how the gods would not have helped me like they did if I was jewish as another member mentioned. Apparently it's just a common jew attack. Well fuck em. Stay strong and NEVER doubt yourself I guess even though it might be hard to sometimes is what I'll take away from my experience with this.

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail the Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!
Hail the Powers of Duat Forever!

I appreciate those words, friend, and sure enough, remembering the positive experiences actually does help much in this regard. I oft think of a time when I was feeling down on myself while driving, and felt this intense surge of warmth and this mental image of golden light in my head, coupled with feelings of encouragement and positivity. It was quite unlike anything I had experienced before.

The problem in my case is the fact that my self-talk is extremely, extremely negative. When it comes to myself, any belief or explanation of an event that's negative and makes me look and feel bad, my brain will cling to like a child with its favorite toy - whereas any compliments or positive explanation of an event, while I may be moved by such things, my brain will incessantly reject and rationalize in order to make it into something negative. If some event occurs that pretty much confirms my lack of Jewishness, it's like my thoughts bring explanations for how I'm actually wrong on that conclusion to the forefront, and make it seem like they're the most likely explanations because they're negative. Doesn't matter that Occam's razor has essentially cut those possibilities into non-existent ribbons; my brain loves the sentence, "but what if?" This is in addition to the fact that transits that have been going on for well over a year now - involving Saturn, Neptune, Pluto, and my 12th House - have induced a series of thoughts, feelings, and events that have hit me rather forcefully, and make it more difficult to deal with these types of attacks.

What's good from this is these same types of transits I've been able to glean silver lining from, primarily in the form of intense self-reflection and being able to identify patterns of thinking that are harmful and doing me no favors. I'm thus able to tackle these issues with more appropriate workings, one of which I'm currently making my way through. That's part of why I wanted to make my original post, to emphasize that the way the enemy carries out this attack will differ based on a person's current state, and one should be mindful of this when figuring out how to counter the attack.
Rough stuff. Consider using solar energies to give you the edge over the negativity.

Might I also suggest you some affirmations to listen to?

Check this channel out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Q0VEt_ConjePtx96BlVPw

I read some criticism about this channel related to mentioning about xian stuff or something, but I have not come across it yet. So if you find such a tape, ignore it and use another.

There are other similiar channels, if you like other voices or styles better. Simply, overpower your mindset. Set a new, better one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0IHkSQVLlE - Solar Hero Affirmations / Self-Perfection, Master Morality, Superiority Affirmations [ADV.]

How do you like it?

Stormblood said:

I didn't get the impression that you were minimizing it, personally. Rather, the fact you made the post indicates that you regard it seriously enough to want to go into it in-depth. Due to how frequent and, at times, effective this type of attack is, I think it's necessary that the subject will have to be brought up many times, to the point that it feels redundant due to the number of preexisting threads. This is a consequence of the fact that even when members dealing with this do look back and read previous threads, if they're in a situation like me where they suffer from irrational, negative self-talk or a problem with a similar outcome, it may not be enough to get them through the attack. Often times things need to be repeated ad nauseam, injected with new thoughts and perspectives, and/or the person has to outright be involved in the conversation themselves, for things to really sink in.

In my opinion, you may benefit from saturating your mind with "affirmation" to counteract negative self-talk, until you get to the point that positive self-talk becomes your "neutral" state of mind. In achieving this, there are some channels on YouTube that may help with this. Since this is akin to hypnosis, this mental exercise works best in three circumstances during your day:

:arrow: as soon as you wake up
:arrow: before you go and sleep
:arrow: after taking care to go into a deep trance on your own

I don't know how proficient are you with trance states. If you aren't very proficient, don't fret as it becomes easier the more consistently you practice.

That aside, given that this deal with the unconscious and subconscious minds, figurative language is the most suited to the goal. In other words, the affirmation should be very specific and direct but should ideally be exaggerated and even sound impossible. You can use the vowel rule:

:arrow: Action
:arrow: Exaggeration/Emotion
:arrow: Interest/Illogical
:arrow: Outstanding/Organised (Outstanding in the sense that it stands out)
:arrow: Unusual/Unique

This also helps with memory by the way, the reason being that both memory and the unconscious mind are ruled by the Moon. The unconscious is where all information you know is stored until it needs to be retrieved for active use.

A channel that makes good, risk-free affirmations was suggested earlier in another topic: it's Alpha Affirmation. It embeds Pagan symbology and mythology into, which helps cater to the deepest stages of your mind. It's not like affirmations in a working where saying for example you are all-powerful and that you always win would be unrealistic and useless in most cases. Your unconscious does not understand literal language, only metaphors and story-telling, hence why the Gods and Ancients encoded spiritual knowledge in myths rather than giving instruction books like IKEA.

The channel is the one suggested by Henu. Avoid channels that are too mainstream like subliminals channels that accomplish little to nothing. Avoid channels like Sapien Medicine that embed angelic withcraft and other disgusting enemy crap in their videos.

Henu the Great said:

Stormblood said:

Many thanks to you both; normally I would feel bad for potentially derailing a thread's subject, but I can see how this channel and those like it would be useful across the board for many people, including those suffering from "Am I Jewish" attacks due to whatever reason. Regarding any xian/enemy stuff that Henu mentioned, the only I've seen so far appears to be a NoFap video, which I'm naturally more than happy to put to the side. Other than that, I've already identified several videos that'll be of interest and use.

Hail Satan!

Henu the Great said:

Stormblood said:

Many thanks to you both; normally I would feel bad for potentially derailing a thread's subject, but I can see how this channel and those like it would be useful across the board for many people, including those suffering from "Am I Jewish" attacks due to whatever reason. Regarding any xian/enemy stuff that Henu mentioned, the only I've seen so far appears to be a NoFap video, which I'm naturally more than happy to put to the side. Other than that, I've already identified several videos that'll be of interest and use.

Hail Satan!

I think the topic has been exhausted, so there is no need to worry. I noticed the new video too. Obviously, we know the safe approach is moderation, not OCD tendencies like nofap and excessive porn-induced masturbation on the other end. I think nofap and retention have been mentioned a lot in other threads on this forum.

Stormblood said:
Alexander Corum said:

I'll be brief. I'll share how I overcame it because I think it might help some people here.

In my opinion, you people need to approach this from a different point of view. Ask yourself: What am I willing to do for the Gods? What am I willing to do for the White/Black/Asian race?

There comes a point when you realise something and that something will reveal exactly who you are. The moment I overcame that psychological attack was good was when it was replaced with the certainty that, no matter whether I am a disgusting kike or not, I will ALWAYS be doing the Gods' work.

RTRs, meditation, etc. Always. It doesn't really matter. When you know you're always going to be on this path no matter what. It stops mattering. If I am a kike, may my soul be destroyed by the sheer amount of Divine spiritual stuff and we all do. Does it matter if it costs you your soul and your very existence, in case you are a jew? What matters is that you are certain this is the right thing to do. I'd rather burn and be obliterated from existence than to do the enemy's work or even be apathetic toward reality.

This is the kind of mindset that, in my opinion, can get anyone out for good of this attack.

Of course, this does not mean they will not attack you in different ways, such as turning other people against you because they cannot control you, but you'll have the last laugh and stop obsessing over something that is implanted.

Now, if we want to get technical, no kike is so suicidal that they would destroy themselves with our great Craft. Kikes are cowards and will cower. They would not even entertain this thought of being loyal to the Gods at all costs.

Hope this helped. Questioning yourself is a cognitive approach that can help for a lot of things in life.

I noticed those were attacks their's also the what if I'm the messiah attack aswell more pathetic attacks by jews to make us doubt an I'm sure that doubt eats at you if anyone comes across these attacks just ignore them an say to yourself I am satanist an think of the many crimes the jews do an preforme RTR that will Piss off those reptiles who attack you

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra

Are all jews reptilians?

I have a friend who is like me, who hated Christianity since she was little and preferred Satan. Turns out one of her ancestors might be Jewish, don't know for sure.. but she always loved Satan (she used to beg the stars for Satan's well being), far more than me. She joined your group and has suffered ever since then.

I spoke to Father Satan. He told me her soul isn't reptilian, but that greys got a hold of her from a previous life and hated her enough to place her where she would suffer.

As we grew up together, she was always lied to and attacked by pleidians. Greys experimented on her. Angels were hateful to her, made her suffer. She was even attacked and possessed by reptilians.

How can someone have enemies like Satan but then Satan hates them too? He says he doesn't hate her, but she suffers nonetheless.

All she ever did in this life is suffer.

I fear for her. She has angelic wings, so she can't be reptilian. I never seen any reptilian qualities in her either.

666sirius666 said:
Are all jews reptilians?

I have a friend who is like me, who hated Christianity since she was little and preferred Satan. Turns out one of her ancestors might be Jewish, don't know for sure.. but she always loved Satan (she used to beg the stars for Satan's well being), far more than me. She joined your group and has suffered ever since then.

I spoke to Father Satan. He told me her soul isn't reptilian, but that greys got a hold of her from a previous life and hated her enough to place her where she would suffer.

As we grew up together, she was always lied to and attacked by pleidians. Greys experimented on her. Angels were hateful to her, made her suffer. She was even attacked and possessed by reptilians.

How can someone have enemies like Satan but then Satan hates them too? He says he doesn't hate her, but she suffers nonetheless.

I fear for her. She has angelic wings, so she can't be reptilian. I never seen any reptilian qualities in her either.
You should introtuce her to Satanic Meditations page and tell her to imporve her conditions.

Henu the Great said:
666sirius666 said:
Are all jews reptilians?

You should introtuce her to Satanic Meditations page and tell her to imporve her conditions.

Okay.

I did a summoning and asked Satan questions..

Well, Father Satan told me that she knew the greys in a previous life. :( he said she was once an important person, who worked with the greys for better technology even though she was a satanist, too. Sadly, the greys took her and ever since then she's suffered. Greys are truly evil.

I asked how that was possible, but he reminded me we're in a war and greys are very intelligent. He said he did fight for her and tried to prevent her from being born, but the enemy had the upperhand.

Father told me he finally removed their link from her head, a supernatural technology they used to track her.

Satan says he'll take her soul with him eventually. But I hope that doesn't mean she'll be destroyed.

She's suffered all her life on both sides. I've never known anyone as hated as much as her besides Hitler or Father Satan himself.

666sirius666 said:
Okay.

Well, Father Satan told me that she knew the greys in a previous life. :( he said she was once an important person, who worked with the greys for better technology even though she was a satanist, too. Sadly, the greys took her and ever since then she's suffered. Greys are truly evil.

I asked how that was possible, but he reminded me we're in a war and greys are very intelligent. He said he did fight for her and tried to prevent her from being born, but the enemy had the upperhand.

Father told me he finally removed their link from her head, a supernatural technology they used to track her.

Satan says he'll take her soul with him eventually. But I hope that doesn't mean she'll be destroyed.

She's suffered all her life on both sides. I've never known anyone as hated as much as her besides Hitler or Father Satan himself.
Something about your story does not add up here...

Anyway, for her to improve her situation she should be doing satanic power meditations. If not, her situation will simply continue as bad, and can worsen over time. Techically you could help her out with cleaning and protection, but it will require your energy which is then removed from your own pursuits so the best approach is to show her how to improve her spiritual condition on her own.

There are countless topics here about meditation, and everything one needs to get going can be found from JoS. 40 day meditation program can be found from satans library.

If you have any questions related to that please create a new topic or ask in the new members ask questions here -topic pinned on the first page of JoS 666 subforum.

Henu the Great said:
666sirius666 said:
Okay.

Something about your story does not add up here...

Anyway, for her to improve her situation she should be doing satanic power meditations. If not, her situation will simply continue as bad, and can worsen over time. Techically you could help her out with cleaning and protection, but it will require your energy which is then removed from your own pursuits so the best approach is to show her how to improve her spiritual condition on her own.

There are countless topics here about meditation, and everything one needs to get going can be found from JoS. 40 day meditation program can be found from satans library.

If you have any questions related to that please create a new topic or ask in the new members ask questions here -topic pinned on the first page of JoS 666 subforum.

What do you mean by the story does not add up?

666sirius666 said:
Are all jews reptilians?

This is not how you should judge the situation, but you should go by facial features, ancestry, behavior, and only then factor in anything past that, because these can be especially if you lack experience.

If they are a jew, they are a jew, it's point blank. No, jews aren't "reptilians" entirely like them, but they have been created by them. They share commonalities.

Chances are this person is simply having a negative life, which has nothing to do with here if they are a Gentile.

However, if they are a jew, which is implied by your post, this can be a magnified effect of being in the wrong place for jews.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666sirius666 said:
Are all jews reptilians?

This is not how you should judge the situation, but you should go by facial features, ancestry, behavior, and only then factor in anything past that, because these can be especially if you lack experience.

If they are a jew, they are a jew, it's point blank. No, jews aren't "reptilians" entirely like them, but they have been created by them. They share commonalities.

Chances are this person is simply having a negative life, which has nothing to do with here if they are a Gentile.

However, if they are a jew, which is implied by your post, this can be a magnified effect of being in the wrong place for jews.

How can I tell if she's jewish? She doesn't look like it. She does have wings, I've seen them. She's felt them, too. They're not crooked or misshapen in any way.

Also, she had seals on her chakras, these sticky waxy stuff that cracked as her kundalini rose and were removed by demons. I don't see why my friend had chains on her if she was jewish. She knew the enemy and they were liars to her and cruel to her. Christianity was a nightmare for her.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666sirius666 said:
Are all jews reptilians?

What are these commonalities these enemies share?

666sirius666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666sirius666 said:
Are all jews reptilians?

What are these commonalities these enemies share?
Read JOS and read the forums, and especially use the "search" function to find answers to your questions which already have answers if you search for them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666sirius666 said:
Are all jews reptilians?

My friend has jumped from one religion to another. She's been Christian, pagan, atheist, Buddhist...and even tried Judaism where she was kicked out of the faith. She got attacked badly and a spirit entered inside her kept cursing Satan or saying his name like he was to blame for everything. She was even forced to do another jews bidding, although he may or may not have been jewish, he used jewish curses and binding spells on her.

The enemy attacked me aggressively with these thoughts..

I havent shared this because it is any SS' worst nightmare.

After I had dedicated I got a little too verbal with family members about my Satanic Nature. Eventually I was in contact with my sister, whom I had never known other than meeting her in Highschool without knowing she was my sister O.O

I dont remember exactly what i said, I was talking about WW2 or Nazi Germany, but she told me her Grandmother was a jew!!! I was like, theres no fuking way thats impossible, told her im not a fucking jew and this led me down a many years long rabbit hole of fighting this bullshit..

I went onto the old forums and made a post asking for help, saying I would end my life if i was a jew.. my account got banned but I did not give up, came back and this time someone gave me some advice I cannot remember its been so long.

I did a 40 day freeing the soul Munka Working..
"I am totally permanately and completely free from Jewish Influence."
Something like that.
I had to remind myself daily that it is Shameful and Disrespectful to believe that I could be Jewish.

Growing up I had a deep bond with Animals and Nature, literally just seeing a tree would bring me joy. I have spent all of my life around cats, and I have saved multiple cats lives. Ive lost many a pets and never forget my babies ;/ I was a "purehearted" child, in like 2nd Grade I was in a play and danced in front of like 100 people :O
I loved my big brother so much I would always hug him, and I remember protecting my little sister when she would get in trouble.
I always had crushes on girls, and it caused me to become very shy, and honestly im still shy but I am Brave.

I only have a handful of memories from the first 10 years of my life and its about 50/50 siblings/xianity...

Xianity really fucked up my childhood and I vow to destroy it and I will not forgive my enemy, they will not exist on my planet. I can probably say I have done 1000+ SS rituals by now, not a day has passed since my dedication that I dont remember my SS family. I give Praise, Honor and Glory to Papa Satya, he is the father I never had.

At this point in time, I feel invulnerable to the enemy, I know that I can meditate as much as I please and I will be protected. I have the blessing of the Gods and Goddesses.

Everyday I grow healthier, wiser, I have an abundance of Joy and my willpower is finally becoming like steel. I went from being a homeless alcoholic to being the Man of my families house. The goals I had when I first became an SS, I have accomplished, or I know thst they are right around the corner.

Do not let the enemy force you into a living nightmare, You are a Dedicated SS and You are my Siblings <3 When you falter just know that I am standing strong and will continue to fight so that you can rise and we can protect each other!

Bravera said:

I havent shared this because it is any SS' worst nightmare.

After I had dedicated I got a little too verbal with family members about my Satanic Nature. Eventually I was in contact with my sister, whom I had never known other than meeting her in Highschool without knowing she was my sister O.O

I dont remember exactly what i said, I was talking about WW2 or Nazi Germany, but she told me her Grandmother was a jew!!! I was like, theres no fuking way thats impossible, told her im not a fucking jew and this led me down a many years long rabbit hole of fighting this bullshit..

I went onto the old forums and made a post asking for help, saying I would end my life if i was a jew.. my account got banned but I did not give up, came back and this time someone gave me some advice I cannot remember its been so long.

I did a 40 day freeing the soul Munka Working..
"I am totally permanately and completely free from Jewish Influence."
Something like that.
I had to remind myself daily that it is Shameful and Disrespectful to believe that I could be Jewish.

Growing up I had a deep bond with Animals and Nature, literally just seeing a tree would bring me joy. I have spent all of my life around cats, and I have saved multiple cats lives. Ive lost many a pets and never forget my babies ;/ I was a "purehearted" child, in like 2nd Grade I was in a play and danced in front of like 100 people :O
I loved my big brother so much I would always hug him, and I remember protecting my little sister when she would get in trouble.
I always had crushes on girls, and it caused me to become very shy, and honestly im still shy but I am Brave.

I only have a handful of memories from the first 10 years of my life and its about 50/50 siblings/xianity...

Xianity really fucked up my childhood and I vow to destroy it and I will not forgive my enemy, they will not exist on my planet. I can probably say I have done 1000+ SS rituals by now, not a day has passed since my dedication that I dont remember my SS family. I give Praise, Honor and Glory to Papa Satya, he is the father I never had.

At this point in time, I feel invulnerable to the enemy, I know that I can meditate as much as I please and I will be protected. I have the blessing of the Gods and Goddesses.

Everyday I grow healthier, wiser, I have an abundance of Joy and my willpower is finally becoming like steel. I went from being a homeless alcoholic to being the Man of my families house. The goals I had when I first became an SS, I have accomplished, or I know thst they are right around the corner.

Do not let the enemy force you into a living nightmare, You are a Dedicated SS and You are my Siblings <3 When you falter just know that I am standing strong and will continue to fight so that you can rise and we can protect each other!

She went through a similar thing. She never felt Jewish. She felt satanic since she was little. Joining Christianity really fucked up her life. Angels and Jesus said she was a demon and had no salvation.

Jewish blessings were like curses for her. One time she got one, her entire life turned upside down.

A black Israelite who knew Hebrew also fucked up her life. She got bound and was forced to do his bidding...after he bound her, like she was a demon.

Satan claims her soul isn't jewish... but if she is physically, he didn't put her there, so he claims.. but he did name her. He's been in her life since before she was born.

He called her to Satanism numerous times and she answered.

She says "I do not regret joining Satan. If it makes him happy to punish me, so be it. I will die for him for it is the right thing to do. I just don't want to live an existence without him."

Bravera said:
I went onto the old forums and made a post asking for help, saying I would end my life if i was a jew.. my account got banned but I did not give up
The jewish fucker mageshit did that, he did that to me too when I was new here in 2015, fortunately i did not give in.

I was not talking to you, but I will take the time to give you my opinion...
----

Your messages just sounds like a fiction novel to me..

You said, she worked with Greys... but was a Satanist...
I dont want to disbelieve you and im willing to attempt to open my beliefs on what is possible in reality. But I have a rule of "never trust anyone".

I highly doubt, first of all, that a true Satanist would work with the Greys, and if it was necessary for some objective, she would have been protected by the Gods, and would not have been picked for the task if her wellbeing was at risk.

"Satan says he'll take her soul with him eventually. But I hope that doesn't mean she'll be destroyed."

The above quote honestly makes me believe you are not in contact with Satan at all.

I doubt your friend has a risen kundalini, otherwise you would know for sure whether she was a jew or not.

Your friend does not sound very intelligent, or is probably just a jew.

If Satan was really so involved with this Imaginary "She", "She" would not have had such a terrible life.

This is my opinion.

Aquarius said:
Bravera said:
I went onto the old forums and made a post asking for help, saying I would end my life if i was a jew.. my account got banned but I did not give up
The jewish fucker mageshit did that, he did that to me too when I was new here in 2015, fortunately i did not give in.

Basically he did at least one of this or something similar that was highly damaging to what is essentially...Every member that ever really mattered in this place.

Like, every member here that I know who has become prominent or strong and mattered for Satan, has had a very serious problem by them at least once or twice. From bans, to ridicule, to attacks, to what have you.

About more than a year ago, he bullied ex HP Jake so much, that he almost did commit suicide or something because of this rampant bullying. I could go on and on, but I would rather not.

Bravera said:

This basically sums up to confusion and sometimes, if the enemy does some really nasty attacks, people can get "confused" like that. Seen it happen more than once.

This is the reason we have community and help to converse about these things, and guard ourselves from these cunning attacks.

Your story is quite motivational, you should post about this.

666sirius666 said:
Bravera said:

She went through a similar thing. She never felt Jewish. She felt satanic since she was little. Joining Christianity really fucked up her life. Angels and Jesus said she was a demon and had no salvation.

You seem to be emotionally affected and can't make a judgement, plus very confused because of the things you include as random spirituality into this.

All of this appears like she is a professional victim here and nothing else. It sounds highly delusional and can be really misleading you from a normal assessment of the situation.

You can simply check this physically if you can.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
666sirius666 said:
Bravera said:

You seem to be emotionally affected and can't make a judgement, plus very confused because of the things you include as random spirituality into this.

All of this appears like she is a professional victim here and nothing else. It sounds highly delusional and can be really misleading you from a normal assessment of the situation.

You can simply check this physically if you can.

Well, she is my friend, sir, so I care a lot. :(

I had to talk to her (and her mother) before making this post.

Well, she's not Jewish. Found out finally her family lineage. One of her family members was adopted by jews, but he has no jew in him at all. He is tall and blonde, sharp features, and brown eyes. He looks German. Not Jewish. She even had proof to prove it.

Even though AncestryDNA lied about several things on her test. One saying she had Russian while there was no Russian in her family. They used the jew thing, too, but her family dug into it since she was suicidal from receiving such a result.

Her mother finally revealed this.

She (my friend) begged Satan to destroy her because of it, believing she was a jew. She was tormented for years by it.

Ellis was adopted. Completely. I think he's more Anglo-Saxon. XD

I took that AncestryDNA test, too, and it forgot to mention my strong French heritage. :roll:

She comes from a line of psychics. She's related to the last pagan King of Ireland on both sides and she had druids in her family.

I guess someone was toying with my friend?

She and her other family members have seen their dead relatives from all sides, living in a beautiful place with tall, golden wheat, then other places with houses, and even a beach where there's no ocean. The sky is always bright.

She's been using fire with the help of her guardian to remove her seals lately. Circulating the elements? But she says though it's not completely unbearable, it's not really a comfortable experience.

Her pineal gland has been really dripping fluid as of late.

I think I jumped to conclusions, but she does admit the enemy has been really bothering her. Heavily.

I fucking hate the enemy. I hate them!

Fucking imposters!

Well, I also have a request: could you fix the links in the frtr?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bravera said:

This basically sums up to confusion and sometimes, if the enemy does some really nasty attacks, people can get "confused" like that. Seen it happen more than once.

This is the reason we have community and help to converse about these things, and guard ourselves from these cunning attacks.

Your story is quite motivational, you should post about this.

I will find a way to share more with the community.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back