Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Birth control in women spiritually ?

furious flame

Is it possible to birthcontrol in women by closing or blocking a chakra or something to avoid Pregnancy.
So that our ladies stop taking harmfull pills and man avoid condoms that causes Erectile Dysfunction ?

furious flame said:
Is it possible to birthcontrol in women by closing or blocking a chakra or something to avoid Pregnancy.
So that our ladies stop taking harmfull pills and man avoid condoms that causes Erectile Dysfunction ?
Blocking chakras sounds insane and is definitely not going to achieve this. This is like binding and how the Gods are very strict on how we can never bind another Satanist. Blocking chakras will prevent energy from flowing in the soul and should the serpent awaken, there can be serious undesirable effects. We are supposed to be unblocking our chakras to free our souls, not the other way. It is better to use natural contraceptives and other safe and healthy methods. Even if you apply energy, the energy may work to cause hormonal changes in order to manifest what you are trying to achieve and the resultant effects can be unpredictable.

No, as far as I know.
But there are natural herbs that can do this, HPS Shannon knows about them so you might want to reach out to her.

I meant blocking temporarily during the act. Then unblocking the chakra.

Apologizes, if i sounds stupid i'm still learning.

If men learn ejaculation control then women don't need ANY kind of birth control. They're not supposed to take it and it destroys them hormonally and Psychologically.

Jack said:
If men learn ejaculation control then women don't need ANY kind of birth control. They're not supposed to take it and it destroys them hormonally and Psychologically.
Lol wat.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate

Women can get pregnant from this too. So condoms are key.

Henu the Great said:
Jack said:
Lol wat.

Sounds like a scam. I don't think this is possible. Might just be a marketing tactic to use science to sell condoms.

But just to be sure ,use condoms. But don't let the woman take birth control.

Henu the Great said:
Jack said:
Lol wat.

Interestingly enough the part where it references pregnancy and pre cum links to sites where a study was made that pre cum doesn't have sperm and doesn't cause pregnancy. It is wiki tho so we should be wary on taking it for their word. One should still do more research before being convinced the ol' pull out method is full proof lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back