Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Entity Not Letting Me To Meditate

furious flame

When i start doing meditation
I start moving back & forth, left & right.
Banishing works only for few minutes. Is it entity attachment ?

Obviously, it is.

You can do the working to free your soul. Here is the link:
https://mega.nz/folder/RWoQ2AIY#j-gcGgdRi1Tqps4SdrWqdw
(This folder does not belong to me.)

Check the Satan's Magickal Squares. Sun Square is the suitable one for protection.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054936/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html

Also check these links:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Lastly, I'm sure you know the importance of doing AoP, Aura Cleaning and the Final RTR daily to be protected. Do the best you can and stay safe!

furious flame said:

Moving like on your own, or moving like something is pushing you?

Are you sure it is not yourself if you have done multiple banishing rituals already? Are you normally a more mobile person?

You have to look at other symptoms to know if it's related to an entity or not.

Do you have thoughts that are not your own seem forced into you or even voices you hear.

Anxiety and feelings of dread.

Feeling like someone is there or watching you.

Thoughts related to enemy stuff.

If not then it may not be an entity.

How long have you been meditating? Do you get any other symptoms when this happens? Because I have experienced this when doing the final RTR in the past and I came to understand it's the energies of the soul getting freed. Other SS have experienced it as well.

what you are describing is what the enemy does when they are praying. They swing side to side, up and down, and look like they are humping the dry air.

are you able to sit still without fiddling around for long terms of time? if not, then perhaps it is a habit youve developed over time, in fact many develop it from being bored in school and stuck at their desk.Work your way out of the habit by developing your own custom micro steps to successively get you closer to achieving your desired behavioral outcome. For example, see if you can hold an object in your hand while keeping it still for 5 minutes. Then when you get good move to 10 minutes. Then try something more complex, and so on, until you can sit still on your own.

furious flame said:

Rocking back and forth can be a symptom of kundalini awakening, and anxiety. Whenever I’m dealing with something negative like a feeling or strange happenings the very last thing I’d ever blame it on is an “enemy entity” or any kind of outer force because this can take away from any actual resolvable issue. Or make something that’s not even an issue an issue. Negative emotions in general are something that’s released during meditation and can cause negative imagery but that’s all it is and that’s all it’ll ever be. On a spiritual and mental level it’s wisest to just disregard the existence of these things entirely, imo.

furious flame said:
Do not listen to people who try to scare you. This motion is entirely normal and natural. It is a sign that energy pathways in your body are becoming unblocked, and that the energy is starting to flow through your nadis. Every one of us who does the meditations and RTRs, we have all felt this.

So I don't understand why some people who have been here for a long time are acting like it is not normal, they have felt the same thing many times.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
furious flame said:
Do not listen to people who try to scare you. This motion is entirely normal and natural. It is a sign that energy pathways in your body are becoming unblocked, and that the energy is starting to flow through your nadis. Every one of us who does the meditations and RTRs, we have all felt this.

So I don't understand why some people who have been here for a long time are acting like it is not normal, they have felt the same thing many times.
Hey ol argedco, I have a question, what you say is very true, however when I read this post by the OP I about near spilt the tea. Because what he said is exactly what I go through on a daily basis and I’ve never talked about it on the forums. But it’s totally different than what you described which is totally normal. Where the energy is flowing. I’ve experienced that for many years. I know what that is. For my personal experience, I’m advanced enough to know 100% sure it’s an enemy attachment and it’s exactly as the OP described. I can do a banishing but only works for a bit.

Honestly I might make a post about it. I’ve been dealing with it for almost 3 years. I’ve tried summoning demons for help, doing banishing for months, using stones, asking our Priesthood privately for advice. Three years. Nothing has helped. I’m at my wits end. I just figured it wasn’t worth bringing up here if after talking to our priesthood and doing demon summoning didn’t work. I figure what can anyone else say. But I genuinely am afraid and don’t know what to do. Maybe I will make a thread about it. What I’m really looking for are techniques for a banishing that aren’t on the jos. Cause I’ve tried everything on the jos for years and it hasn’t helped. From what I can tell I haven’t seen anyone experience anything like this
Until I read the OPs post. Even Cobra told me he had no advice for me. It’s quite worrying..

When I say I’m searching for techniques not on the jos, I don’t mean I want something from other sources. I know the jos has the best stuff. What I mean is I know our gods give info to our people that isn’t on the jos but still comes from our gods. Since this started three years ago, I can’t communicate with the gods. I’ve tried desperately. Even on Beltane when communication was supposedly ruled by our gods. I tried so much to communicate and nothing.. it really feels like I’ve tried everything that I can. Don’t know what else to do?

Eric13 said:
furious flame said:

Hey ol argedco, I have a question, what you say is very true, however when I read this post by the OP I about near spilt the tea. Because what he said is exactly what I go through on a daily basis and I’ve never talked about it on the forums. But it’s totally different than what you described which is totally normal. Where the energy is flowing. I’ve experienced that for many years. I know what that is. For my personal experience, I’m advanced enough to know 100% sure it’s an enemy attachment and it’s exactly as the OP described. I can do a banishing but only works for a bit.

Honestly I might make a post about it. I’ve been dealing with it for almost 3 years. I’ve tried summoning demons for help, doing banishing for months, using stones, asking our Priesthood privately for advice. Three years. Nothing has helped. I’m at my wits end. I just figured it wasn’t worth bringing up here if after talking to our priesthood and doing demon summoning didn’t work. I figure what can anyone else say. But I genuinely am afraid and don’t know what to do. Maybe I will make a thread about it. What I’m really looking for are techniques for a banishing that aren’t on the jos. Cause I’ve tried everything on the jos for years and it hasn’t helped. From what I can tell I haven’t seen anyone experience anything like this
Until I read the OPs post. Even Cobra told me he had no advice for me. It’s quite worrying..

When I say I’m searching for techniques not on the jos, I don’t mean I want something from other sources. I know the jos has the best stuff. What I mean is I know our gods give info to our people that isn’t on the jos but still comes from our gods. Since this started three years ago, I can’t communicate with the gods. I’ve tried desperately. Even on Beltane when communication was supposedly ruled by our gods. I tried so much to communicate and nothing.. it really feels like I’ve tried everything that I can. Don’t know what else to do?

Hi Brother, since from the number of your posts that you have I guess you are doing Power Meditations for a long time( meaning you have power). Since you have tryed evereything, and not even the Gods helped you, could it be perhaps that trough enemy manipulation you created a thoughtform that is harassing you? (like you started to belive that there is something/someone hindering you(trough enemy manipulation) and then you made it alive, and ever since then you have been feeding it subconciously and conciously).

I am fairly new and I still can't communicate to the Gods, but when I read your post this was the first thing that fell to my mind and that I really felt inclined to write.

If this is not the case and it is something else, Satanic blessings onto you Brother and I hope you are able to deal with it!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hi Brother, since from the number of your posts that you have I guess you are doing Power Meditations for a long time( meaning you have power). Since you have tryed evereything, and not even the Gods helped you, could it be perhaps that trough enemy manipulation you created a thoughtform that is harassing you? (like you started to belive that there is something/someone hindering you(trough enemy manipulation) and then you made it alive, and ever since then you have been feeding it subconciously and conciously).

I am fairly new and I still can't communicate to the Gods, but when I read your post this was the first thing that fell to my mind and that I really felt inclined to write.

If this is not the case and it is something else, Satanic blessings onto you Brother and I hope you are able to deal with it!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!
Well even if that’s true, and I’m feeding this entity and keeping it alive as you say, doesn’t explain why I can’t get the gods to help me with it after years of trying. Last night was horrible with these attacks and I just sat there pleading to Satan to help me. For hours. Nothing happened. This is the same thing for the last three years. And yes I am decently advanced and can communicate on the astral. Just not with our gods. Only enemies. The gods won’t communicate with me. Anyway, I’m gonna make a thread on it and describe more so that maybe I can more guidance.

Eric13 said:
And yes I am decently advanced and can communicate on the astral. Just not with our gods. Only enemies. The gods won’t communicate with me. Anyway, I’m gonna make a thread on it and describe more so that maybe I can more guidance.
So in other words, you are not advanced at all, you have no ability to comminicate astrally, and you are basically at the level of a beginner. Do not try to blame this on the Gods. You may be beyond beginner level with some things, but not with communication.

I am convinced that all of this with you is self-created. Your own imagination, your own doubts, and your own thoughts are stuck in a positive feedback loop. You have a feeling which is coming from your own imagination, you react to it and think it is real, you empower it, then you feel it again from your own mind. And every time this cycle happens, it gets stronger. That's what I mean by positive feedback loop.

I bet the gods want to help you, but your psychic senses are shut down and you refuse to listen, or you are just unable to listen. Maybe they act through me and influence me to write this to you, to ensure you get the message of what this is and what to do about it.

I strongly doubt that any kind of banishing ritual or any use of Vinasa would do anything to fix your problem. Has it helped at all? None of these could possibly help you if there is no "entity" involved with any of this. You cannot do a banishing ritual against your own imagination.

You must do a serious amount of Void meditation, and remove these thoughts whenever they come up. If you have had this problem for years, then it could be very difficult to change your habits and remove these thoughts, but it must be done.

Eric13 said:
And yes I am decently advanced and can communicate on the astral. Just not with our gods. Only enemies. The gods won’t communicate with me. Anyway, I’m gonna make a thread on it and describe more so that maybe I can more guidance.
So in other words, you are not advanced at all, you have no ability to comminicate astrally, and you are basically at the level of a beginner. Do not try to blame this on the Gods. You may be beyond beginner level with some things, but not with communication.

I am convinced that all of this with you is self-created. Your own imagination, your own doubts, and your own thoughts are stuck in a positive feedback loop. You have a feeling which is coming from your own imagination, you react to it and think it is real, you empower it, then you feel it again from your own mind. And every time this cycle happens, it gets stronger. That's what I mean by positive feedback loop.

I bet the gods want to help you, but your psychic senses are shut down and you refuse to listen, or you are just unable to listen. Maybe they act through me and influence me to write this to you, to ensure you get the message of what this is and what to do about it.

I strongly doubt that any kind of banishing ritual or any use of Vinasa would do anything to fix your problem. Has it helped at all? None of these could possibly help you if there is no "entity" involved with any of this. You cannot do a banishing ritual against your own imagination.

You must do a serious amount of Void meditation, and remove these thoughts whenever they come up. If you have had this problem for years, then it could be very difficult to change your habits and remove these thoughts, but it must be done.
Well when I’m laying in bed trying to go to sleep and I get repeatedly thrown from my bed that’s not my imagination. Honestly it’s been so intense lately I don’t have any energy right now to talk about it. I’ll try. That’s why I haven’t made the thread. I don’t even know where to start when it comes to explaining everything. It’s so convoluted.

Basically it started when I was trying to open my astral senses and open communication three years ago. I tried to summon a god for some personal reason and it was my first real attempt doing that. During this summoning a demon did not come, but rather an enemy. I didn't know that at the time as I was new to astral communication. I invoked the entity. I did the summoning the exact way it’s described on the jos. I went through Satan. This entity then attached. I didn’t really think of it as that big of a deal at the time. It would make threats to me and stuff. I didn’t believe any of it and just ignored it. I thought after some banishing it would just go away. However, this did not work and I was quite confused. And then the threats it made came true and that’s when I was really freaked out and tried reaching out to the gods some more with no success.

There most certainly is an entity absolutely. And it gets more complicated. There was another entity I was in communication with for a bit. That I really thought was a god. They repeatedly told me that. They were of Satan, etc. and they actually did help me with certain things for a while. Gave me a lot of really wise advice for things and were super encouraging to me and helpful with meditations. But it was all done to get my trust. And my relationship with this enemy probably made my situation worse I was tying further into that energy and strengthen unwanted links and connections.

It is a real entity. It physically effects me. As with invocations where the entity speaks through you. This is what happens. But it’s mostly repetitive nonsense. It’s a thoughtform likely, but very powerfu. Cobra once told me, when I spoke to him privately about it that it could possibly be an advanced Grey attached. As their hive mind existence is similar to a thoughtform but way more powerful. Specifically it’s the worse when I’m laying down to go to bed. So I’m literally just trying to fall asleep, not thinking about anything when it’ll start writhing around and throwing me around. Sometimes it can be very violent and I’ll have bruises and soreness from being thrown around. It’s like I’m sharing my body with something is what it’s like. Actually not what it’s like. That’s what it is. And it’s weird cause when I attack it, it actually effects me like if I try to astral stab it or attack it all of the sudden I’ll physically be effected. Like I imagined my self cutting its head off with an astral sword once and when I did it, at the exact moment I had no control and I just fell to the ground. This happens often. These things suck, but really sucks is the constant threats that almost always come true. And I know you would think it’s cause I’m believing it and putting energy there but you gotta keep in mind in the beginning I never believed the threats at all. I only believed once they came true. I would literally wake up in the morning and clean my aura and do protections workings from when I woke up until I went to bed. Only taking breaks for short meals and water. I did that when I was out of work during the beginning of the pandemic for a very long time and none of it worked. This entity is real. It’s very powerful. Beyond what I can control. And as I said, I’ve done summoning a to help me and they e never worked.

Oh yeah and you asked about vinasa? Yes I use it and yes it has an effect and the entity starts screaming (through me btw, so it’s as if I am screaming, this isn’t in my imagination) and writhing. But it only helps for short bursts. I can do it for weeks, months, even though it appears to hurt it. It still doesn’t destroy it. It feels like it just instantly regenerates after I attack it. Like all the things I do have an effect but then it instantly heals and it’s all pointless. But I still do it anyway cause I don’t know what else to do and I get so angry I just attack the shit out of it. But nonetheless I’m still here dealing with it.

It’s much more complicated than this, but this is to make a long story short.

One last thing, I know this isn’t 100% proof cause there are frauds out there, but on two separate occasions I visited two different local psychics, just cause even though I was being physically effected I still thought well, maybe I’m crazy. Both of these psychics freaked out when I entered the building and before I could tell them my problem, they were like “you have some really negative and powerful entity attached to you” sent shivers down my spine cause I didn’t even tell her. I had just walked in. I know there are frauds but this happened with two different psychics. I’m not making it up. And I don’t know what to do. As I said as recent as last night I tried another summoning. No luck..

Eric13 said:

I believe the same as Ol Argedco.
You believe so much in this that you can't get unstuck from it.
When I had a similar issue years ago I said to myself that I can't go on like that, so I started to just ignore it completely, that helped as I gained more understanding and became more clean spiritually speaking and I was able to pinpoint that the problem is a lack of concentration.
In void meditation you literally need to have nothing in your mind, no mindset, no nothing. Just a clear from everything mind. Ignoring this self created thoughtform will make you advance.

This is normal, you are not possessed.

I feel also as if I am under water and waves pushe me Gently around, of that I am in front of me, or that I am in the air, or that my body is turned with an angle, or that my body is warped.. all this is normal. Nobody is attacking you.

I'm curious. Does this thing ever call you by special names or titles to make you feel special? Does it imitate the voices and energy signatures of people you know or who you could perceive to be the actual Gods? Does it try to get you to do things by sweet talking you then immediately switch to intimidation attempts if that fails? Does it vampirize you and make you feel like you're empowering the very same thing you're trying to get rid of every time you fall for one of its traps?

I ask all these questions because I'm having a very similar problem. I tell myself it's just a thoughtform but then when I attempt to get rid of the thing it just bounces back and continues doing all the weird stuff it was doing before. Starting to think whatever it is has been attached to me for more than just this life which is why it seems to be so strong. I don't mean to spook you or add to your paranoia but it genuinely feels as if there's something tracking all of my moves and working to counter them, which it's only capable of doing because it basically lives in my mind.

Instinct is that it's a clingy thoughtform which is refueled by another entity whenever its existence is threatened. Usually for major attacks I detect something that appears sort of like television static next to me, accompanied by a high pitched whirring through my clairaudience points. It's like it's planted a drone on me to monitor me and I am one hundred percent sure it's because it thinks it can turn me away from the JoS. And while I may have certain strange habits the whole reason I'm here is so I can be clean.

I'm well aware that it's because of my proximity to enemy energy and weaknesses I'm also very aware of myself having that it's even able to have this much influence over me. However, I've found that the URUZ rune works wonders for building the willpower to both resist its voice and to free myself of its poison. Remember that if an enemy entity has this much of a hold on you, you have something you need to deal with. Find out what that weakness is and deal with it.

To be more specific, its attacks are less frequent now that I've distanced myself but it will sometimes attempt to body me back into submission by getting me to do something out of the ordinary for me, then proceed to tell me that I will never be good enough for Father Satan. Nowadays I just ignore the nonsense because I can't be bothered to punish myself for literal thought crime. It's basically, "You've done five months or RTRS and warfare schedules straight but you watched something weird online. Kill yourself." No, fuck off and stop kink shaming me. I'll get there when I get there.

Read this article from HP Cobra:
(Enemy spirituality will ruin you forever at Satan's Library)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/288my3wtz...l_Ruin_You_Forever-HP_HoodedCobra666.pdf?dl=1

And this is what slyscorpion gave to me that initially helped me out and what I still use everyday, though I did modify it to suit my own needs a little:

Working to Free Yourself From Jewish/Enemy Influence by Slyscorpion

1.Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

2. Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS 9 times in your soul or in the four corners of your soul as you do in the RAUM meditation.

3. Vibrate ANSUZ into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

4. Affirm 9 times, “My base chakra is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

5. Vibrate ANSUZ 18 times into your soul.

6. Affirm, “I am released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

Are you like that guy on youtube that kept asking everyone to help them in the comments, telling them they could not meditate because a thoughtform was preventing them from doing so? He kept harassing people to remove it for them, as it was "self-regenerating" apparently. Obviously, the person was just a lunatic and there was no thoughtform whatsoever attached to them.

Stormblood said:
Are you like that guy on youtube that kept asking everyone to help them in the comments, telling them they could not meditate because a thoughtform was preventing them from doing so? He kept harassing people to remove it for them, as it was "self-regenerating" apparently. Obviously, the person was just a lunatic and there was no thoughtform whatsoever attached to them.

I think a big part of what leads to this issue for people is failure to empower the 6th chakra, or maybe the upper chakras in general. I did do several willpower and free the soul related workings but I'd say the Inanna meditation to empower astral senses gave me the biggest jump in being able to differentiate between my own mental voice and what was coming through my temple chakras, as well as attempting to scorch my pineal gland.

As always, awareness is key to overcoming. However, strong belief in a thoughtform will eventually create one, so in some instances it actually is a problem. Maybe just not in the way a person thinks it might be. Whatever the case, no matter whether it was sent by the enemy or a form of subconscious self punishment, mastery of the self is the most efficient way to get rid of it and prevent it from coming back.

It's just difficult to accept the reality of the situation sometimes.

Blitzkreig said:
Moving like on your own, or moving like something is pushing you?
Are you sure it is not yourself if you have done multiple banishing rituals already? Are you normally a more mobile person?
Something pushed me from behind.

slyscorpion said:
You have to look at other symptoms to know if it's related to an entity or not.
Do you have thoughts that are not your own seem forced into you or even voices you hear.
Anxiety and feelings of dread.
Feeling like someone is there or watching you.
Thoughts related to enemy stuff.
If not then it may not be an entity.
Yes @ Thoughts
i'm dedicated via Prayer.
But whenever i think to dedicate via. blood too. suddenly, I got thoughts that commands me to Cut my Wrist with a knife instead of pricking my fingure for blood.
Multiple times a day i feel like a floating eye is watching me. first i thought i'm overreacting but right after that some entities arrives and starts hitting on my head and on solar chakra feels like hitting with a stick. then i have to do the protection rituals.
closed eyes shows black energy orbs BUT opened eyes shows them white-skyblue color orbs ! why?

Blackdragon666 said:
How long have you been meditating? Do you get any other symptoms when this happens? Because I have experienced this when doing the final RTR in the past and I came to understand it's the energies of the soul getting freed. Other SS have experienced it as well.
I'm new.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
what you are describing is what the enemy does when they are praying. They swing side to side, up and down, and look like they are humping the dry air.
are you able to sit still without fiddling around for long terms of time? if not, then perhaps it is a habit youve developed over time, in fact many develop it from being bored in school and stuck at their desk.Work your way out of the habit by developing your own custom micro steps to successively get you closer to achieving your desired behavioral outcome. For example, see if you can hold an object in your hand while keeping it still for 5 minutes. Then when you get good move to 10 minutes. Then try something more complex, and so on, until you can sit still on your own.
Yes, i can sit still without fiddling around for long terms of time. This only happens whenever i try to meditate. i feel a pressure on my back and shoulder that moves me.

Sundara said:
Rocking back and forth can be a symptom of kundalini awakening, and anxiety. Whenever I’m dealing with something negative like a feeling or strange happenings the very last thing I’d ever blame it on is an “enemy entity” or any kind of outer force because this can take away from any actual resolvable issue. Or make something that’s not even an issue an issue. Negative emotions in general are something that’s released during meditation and can cause negative imagery but that’s all it is and that’s all it’ll ever be. On a spiritual and mental level it’s wisest to just disregard the existence of these things entirely, imo.
Symptom of kundalini awakening, I think is like something is Lifting/pushing the meditator in upward direction too and the rocking movement is back and forth only ? Correct me if i'm wrong.

I asked our gods for help to banish all the Neg. entities attachments on or connected to me and my place.
Now i'm not rocking.
Later i realized that it was done by enemy whome i took help before joining and knowing they curse us.
Here's the post:
Code:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=248990
Seems like i was dealing with multiple issues. will update after few days if it starts again.

[/quote]
Suggest you to Read my reply's in this post hope it work for you too. Ask for help from our Gods for Neg. entity removal. After that RoC 1 & 2. Then banishing ritual on your place (home or wherever you meditate) with the help of sun ritual then sage smoke. Hail Satan....!

MrIntrepid said:
I'm curious. Does this thing ever call you by special names or titles to make you feel special? Does it imitate the voices and energy signatures of people you know or who you could perceive to be the actual Gods? Does it try to get you to do things by sweet talking you then immediately switch to intimidation attempts if that fails? Does it vampirize you and make you feel like you're empowering the very same thing you're trying to get rid of every time you fall for one of its traps?

I ask all these questions because I'm having a very similar problem. I tell myself it's just a thoughtform but then when I attempt to get rid of the thing it just bounces back and continues doing all the weird stuff it was doing before. Starting to think whatever it is has been attached to me for more than just this life which is why it seems to be so strong. I don't mean to spook you or add to your paranoia but it genuinely feels as if there's something tracking all of my moves and working to counter them, which it's only capable of doing because it basically lives in my mind.

Instinct is that it's a clingy thoughtform which is refueled by another entity whenever its existence is threatened. Usually for major attacks I detect something that appears sort of like television static next to me, accompanied by a high pitched whirring through my clairaudience points. It's like it's planted a drone on me to monitor me and I am one hundred percent sure it's because it thinks it can turn me away from the JoS. And while I may have certain strange habits the whole reason I'm here is so I can be clean.

I'm well aware that it's because of my proximity to enemy energy and weaknesses I'm also very aware of myself having that it's even able to have this much influence over me. However, I've found that the URUZ rune works wonders for building the willpower to both resist its voice and to free myself of its poison. Remember that if an enemy entity has this much of a hold on you, you have something you need to deal with. Find out what that weakness is and deal with it.

what exactly it's ? are you able to fix this shit or have to work daily on this?

Stormblood said:

I know the general theory is okay it’s in my head and just ignore it right? I’m crazy

Guys, you gotta understand that really is not the case here. There are times I literally have no control over it. It’s not like I’m dwelling on it and giving it energy. I can literally be on my phone or doing something minding my own business and the thing starts writhing around literally shaking my body in these random bursts and it’s comes out of nowhere and it’s screaming through me and yelling nonsense. It’s like an invocation. It’s literally speaking through me when these episodes happen. I’m not thinking about it at all and I have no control over it. I can be trying to go to sleep literally in void meditation and it can still start talking to me. I have no control. Ignoring it doesn’t work. It’s attached strong at the throat, solar and sacral chakras and I always feel intense pressure in these just before it interacts with me. Cleaning, detachments, banishments, protecting, etc doesn’t work. I’ve tried all of that endlessly. I’ve literally tried everything I can think of. Idk. I guess it’s pointless to keep going at this point. The whole reason I didn’t bring it up here is because I knew this would be the response. I’m crazy of course. And anyway, I’ve already had numerous long conversations with HP HC and maybe he’s right and it’s an advanced grey attached. Idk. It just sucks cause when he said it may be a grey, he also said sorry you may be screwed. So idk, it’s really stressful. It definitely is real. And I don’t know why I’ve never heard of any other cases of this.

This all started 3 years ago when I was trying to summon a god for the first time. Keep that in mind too before calling me crazy. It’s not like I dreamt this up. I tried summoning a god. An enemy came instead and thus this nightmare started. Otherwise before that no history of similar symptoms or anything like this. For me to be crazy it would have to be a huge coincidence that right when I decide to begin working on my astral senses and only using safe jos meditations, and then summoning a demon, I lost my mind. But then even then that doesn’t explain why the subsequent demon summoning attempts to help have failed? I will say, when I did the initial demon summoning that failed that resulted in this mess, I was highly emotional. Extremely emotional in fact and perhaps an enemy took advantage of that and that’s why I’m here. But I don’t really care about that. I just want to get rid of this. It’s been unimaginably horrible.

I’m not a nut job. I’m a smart reasonable person. In the last year my behavior has been kind of strange here. But that’s due to stress and attacks from all of this. Otherwise before that I’ve never demonstrated myself to be an unstable person so I don’t know why I’m being so quickly dismissed as a loony?

Eric13 said:
Eric13 said:

Well when I’m laying in bed trying to go to sleep and I get repeatedly thrown from my bed that’s not my imagination. Honestly it’s been so intense lately I don’t have any energy right now to talk about it. I’ll try. That’s why I haven’t made the thread. I don’t even know where to start when it comes to explaining everything. It’s so convoluted.

Basically it started when I was trying to open my astral senses and open communication three years ago. I tried to summon a god for some personal reason and it was my first real attempt doing that. During this summoning a demon did not come, but rather an enemy. I didn't know that at the time as I was new to astral communication. I invoked the entity. I did the summoning the exact way it’s described on the jos. I went through Satan. This entity then attached. I didn’t really think of it as that big of a deal at the time. It would make threats to me and stuff. I didn’t believe any of it and just ignored it. I thought after some banishing it would just go away. However, this did not work and I was quite confused. And then the threats it made came true and that’s when I was really freaked out and tried reaching out to the gods some more with no success.

There most certainly is an entity absolutely. And it gets more complicated. There was another entity I was in communication with for a bit. That I really thought was a god. They repeatedly told me that. They were of Satan, etc. and they actually did help me with certain things for a while. Gave me a lot of really wise advice for things and were super encouraging to me and helpful with meditations. But it was all done to get my trust. And my relationship with this enemy probably made my situation worse I was tying further into that energy and strengthen unwanted links and connections.

It is a real entity. It physically effects me. As with invocations where the entity speaks through you. This is what happens. But it’s mostly repetitive nonsense. It’s a thoughtform likely, but very powerfu. Cobra once told me, when I spoke to him privately about it that it could possibly be an advanced Grey attached. As their hive mind existence is similar to a thoughtform but way more powerful. Specifically it’s the worse when I’m laying down to go to bed. So I’m literally just trying to fall asleep, not thinking about anything when it’ll start writhing around and throwing me around. Sometimes it can be very violent and I’ll have bruises and soreness from being thrown around. It’s like I’m sharing my body with something is what it’s like. Actually not what it’s like. That’s what it is. And it’s weird cause when I attack it, it actually effects me like if I try to astral stab it or attack it all of the sudden I’ll physically be effected. Like I imagined my self cutting its head off with an astral sword once and when I did it, at the exact moment I had no control and I just fell to the ground. This happens often. These things suck, but really sucks is the constant threats that almost always come true. And I know you would think it’s cause I’m believing it and putting energy there but you gotta keep in mind in the beginning I never believed the threats at all. I only believed once they came true. I would literally wake up in the morning and clean my aura and do protections workings from when I woke up until I went to bed. Only taking breaks for short meals and water. I did that when I was out of work during the beginning of the pandemic for a very long time and none of it worked. This entity is real. It’s very powerful. Beyond what I can control. And as I said, I’ve done summoning a to help me and they e never worked.

Oh yeah and you asked about vinasa? Yes I use it and yes it has an effect and the entity starts screaming (through me btw, so it’s as if I am screaming, this isn’t in my imagination) and writhing. But it only helps for short bursts. I can do it for weeks, months, even though it appears to hurt it. It still doesn’t destroy it. It feels like it just instantly regenerates after I attack it. Like all the things I do have an effect but then it instantly heals and it’s all pointless. But I still do it anyway cause I don’t know what else to do and I get so angry I just attack the shit out of it. But nonetheless I’m still here dealing with it.

One last thing, I know this isn’t 100% proof cause there are frauds out there, but on two separate occasions I visited two different local psychics, just cause even though I was being physically effected I still thought well, maybe I’m crazy. Both of these psychics freaked out when I entered the building and before I could tell them my problem, they were like “you have some really negative and powerful entity attached to you” sent shivers down my spine cause I didn’t even tell her. I had just walked in. I know there are frauds but this happened with two different psychics. I’m not making it up. And I don’t know what to do. As I said as recent as last night I tried another summoning. No luck..

It's Not just attachment It's Binding. have you shared any personal information to any psy as you mentioned above you have been to "two different psychics". Probably before this attachment have been unknowingly contacted a enemy psy. that has done binding to you.

Let me suggest you to do something then see what happens next...
Perform this between 8am - 11am for best results.
1. Raise your energy & Do AoP.
2. Affirm 9x: I'm much more stronger & powerful than you, now you cannot use and control my energies, powers and body.
3. Raise your energy again.
4. Take a Fresh Lemon (bigger the better)
5. In standing position rotate it in Anti-clockwise on your head 7 times.
While rotating the lemon say this only once "Whatever is affecting me negatively is now leaving me by accepting this lemon."

6. Now see/feels what happens to you next.

7. Now take this lemon and throw this lemon with respect in a river/sea and Do Not look where it fall just turn and do not Look Back, just throw and leave.
8. Come back to your vehicle and do AoP.
9. After returning to your home Do AoP , RoC 1 & 2 , Vehicle & home/space cleaning via Blue Satanic Fire, and Sage Smoke.

10. Share your experience. if it was a binding done by enemy psy whom you have trusted by mistake. It will return after few hours do not scare...! just laugh and give her a Final Shot of Satanic Fire Ritual & Vinasa.

Eric13 said:
F_For_Flamingo said:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!
Well even if that’s true, and I’m feeding this entity and keeping it alive as you say, doesn’t explain why I can’t get the gods to help me with it after years of trying. Last night was horrible with these attacks and I just sat there pleading to Satan to help me. For hours. Nothing happened. This is the same thing for the last three years. And yes I am decently advanced and can communicate on the astral. Just not with our gods. Only enemies. The gods won’t communicate with me. Anyway, I’m gonna make a thread on it and describe more so that maybe I can more guidance.

This sounds a bit strange IMO. I have gone months without reaching out to my GD and when I asked for her help she was present and assisted. Point is, the Gods usually are available especially with serious issues. Also the rocking back and forth and side to side thing is just the soul getting freed from blockages so the cyclic motion of the energies can trigger a corresponding motion in the body. Does it make sense to you that the Gods would ignore you for three years while you're under a spiritual attack?

Eric13 said:
Eric13 said:

I'll be honest with you; I find this hard to believe for obvious reasons but I'll give you the benefit of doubt. You can use the fire element to fight off hostile spirits/thoughtforms. Just condense it into a ball and affirm that it is destroying the entity and direct it at the entity. A powerful AoP deters most enemy entities from attacking you. Void meditation goes without saying. I've had spirits at my place in the past. Some even switched on lights, another once woke me in the middle of the night from the light commotion that was being made in my room but in all such cases I always ignored them and they left very quickly (that very day). If you dwell on an entity it will NOT leave. Stop acknowledging it and just do what you need to do. Other SS have in the past mentioned their use of Satanic blue flames to fight off enemy spirits which worked well so you can visualize this in your room and then tune the entity out completely.

Do you also do the final RTR, meditate, other forms of warfare against the enemy?

furious flame said:
It's Not just attachment It's Binding. have you shared any personal information to any psy as you mentioned above you have been to "two different psychics". Probably before this attachment have been unknowingly contacted a enemy psy. that has done binding to you.

2. Affirm 9x: I'm much more stronger & powerful than you, now you cannot use and control my energies, powers and body.
While rotating the lemon say this only once "Whatever is affecting me negatively is now leaving me by accepting this lemon."

7. Now take this lemon and throw this lemon with respect in a river/sea and Do Not look where it fall just turn and do not Look Back, just throw and leave.
9. After returning to your home Do AoP , RoC 1 & 2 , Vehicle & home/space cleaning via Blue Satanic Fire, and Sage Smoke.

10. Share your experience. if it was a binding done by enemy psy whom you have trusted by mistake. It will return after few hours do not scare...! just laugh and give her a Final Shot of Satanic Fire Ritual & Vinasa.

Why do you trolls always baby talk? When did the ADL start hiring toddlers? And why does anyone take you seriously?

Blackdragon666 said:
This sounds a bit strange IMO. I have gone months without reaching out to my GD and when I asked for her help she was present and assisted. Point is, the Gods usually are available especially with serious issues. Also the rocking back and forth and side to side thing is just the soul getting freed from blockages so the cyclic motion of the energies can trigger a corresponding motion in the body. Does it make sense to you that the Gods would ignore you for three years while you're under a spiritual attack?
I’ve been paranoid for awhile that this entity attached has blocked my ability to communicate with the gods and that’s why they haven’t helped. But probably that’s not true and I’m just paranoid idk. Because otherwise why will they not help? This is the main reason I decided to finally bring it up on the forums. I know the gods observe these forums. I almost want to make a public shout out to them right now. Actually I will.

Satan, GD, if you read this at all, I’m not sure, I’ll never understand why after these years of trying everything, I’m unable to get out of this and get your attention. If there’s blocks in place or something? I don’t know if you’ve been unable to hear my calls for help? But I’m in serious need of assistance with this matter. I don’t care if people think I’m crazy. I know what I’m going through is real. Please help me. If you read this at all, please help me. Please. I’m literally just a man. Just a human. I’ve fought so hard in these last years for you. I’ve literally done the best I can. I d been here for so long. I’ve learned a lot and grown a lot. I’ve made a ton of mistakes. I know that. I’m trying. I’ve always thought of myself as an incredibly strong person, but this is the one thing getting me. I’m sincere and my heart is pure. My intentions and my loyalty is always with this path. It’s embarrassing as fuck to publicly address you in this manner, but that’s where I’m at. What do I do Satan? How do I solve this? Please let me know?

furious flame said:

Thank you very much for your thoughtful and thorough reply. It is very appreciated. However, not exactly with lemons, but I’ve done variations of this a few times.

It did seem to have an effect like everything else I tried, but it only took a few moments for it to ‘regenerate’. I don’t know if that’s actually what’s happening, but it’s what it feels like. The entity starts screaming violently and I just keep going. Then after some moments, it just laughs at me and says it isn’t going anywhere as if all the hours of attacks to it did nothing and I’m serious too, It’ll literally just laugh like that at me.

I mean, I guess I can try this out anyway, definitely can’t hurt. But why the lemons?

Blue Satanic fire, Fire element, Vinasa, all different kinds of stones, orgasmic energy, severing links repeatedly, ignoring it, astral attacks like astral swords and weapons, daily rtrs, since we’ve been doing them, Satanama, and other words of power, aura and chakra cleansing, AoP, these are all things I’ve tried repeatedly. Each one of these things had the entity violently screaming and throwing me around. Seemingly having an effect and giving me encouragement. However, even if I did these things for hours and hours straight, nothing fully succeeded. And just minutes after an attack session, as I said, it would just go back to normal as if I did nothing to it. And also btw, at least one, but usually a combination of the things I mentioned above I do, literally every single day, multiple times a day and have for at least a year now. Nothing has worked. It boggles my mind. And I know no one believes me and I get it. I sit here and almost bring myself to tears because I can’t believe it either. How has no one else experienced anything this severe?

And the main thing that boggles me is the intense hours and hours of protection and cleansing workings I would do literally from when I woke up and just at least once or twice and hour for my entire day and nothing would work. The curses and threats it makes keep getting to me. It fucks with my thoughts a lot. I’m literally constantly throughout the day severing links. Dozens of times a day. I’m not kidding. They just come back. It’s driving me literally into madness. In fact I’m almost done talking about it now. I know how crazy it sounds and so I’m thinking what’s the point of talking about it? I’m just embarrassing myself here. But thank you for taking me seriously and replying.

MrIntrepid said:
furious flame said:
Why do you trolls always baby talk? When did the ADL start hiring toddlers? And why does anyone take you seriously?

It depends.
Ask yourself, the moment you discovered JoS, how you took it, Like a Troll?
If so then what are you doing here now.
If not then why didn't you took the craft as Troll..! Like you took my post.

Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:

I believe the same as Ol Argedco.
You believe so much in this that you can't get unstuck from it.
When I had a similar issue years ago I said to myself that I can't go on like that, so I started to just ignore it completely, that helped as I gained more understanding and became more clean spiritually speaking and I was able to pinpoint that the problem is a lack of concentration.
In void meditation you literally need to have nothing in your mind, no mindset, no nothing. Just a clear from everything mind. Ignoring this self created thoughtform will make you advance.

I remember when GiTM was inadvertently attacking himself, he mentioned that the attacks would go away when he was distracted, such as at work. They would return when he had time to himself and was able to dwell on the matter again. So whether or not that applies here would be a clue.

Another thing is that he mentioned that the Gods said it was important for him to realize it on his own. I think they signed him but didn't say anything outright. I am unsure exactly what they did, but maybe that may explain their "absence" from communicating.

Eric13 said:
Guys, you gotta understand that really is not the case here. There are times I literally have no control over it. It’s not like I’m dwelling on it and giving it energy. I can literally be on my phone or doing something minding my own business and the thing starts writhing around literally shaking my body in these random bursts and it’s comes out of nowhere and it’s screaming through me and yelling nonsense. It’s like an invocation. It’s literally speaking through me when these episodes happen. I’m not thinking about it at all and I have no control over it. I can be trying to go to sleep literally in void meditation and it can still start talking to me. I have no control. Ignoring it doesn’t work. It’s attached strong at the throat, solar and sacral chakras and I always feel intense pressure in these just before it interacts with me. Cleaning, detachments, banishments, protecting, etc doesn’t work. I’ve tried all of that endlessly. I’ve literally tried everything I can think of. Idk. I guess it’s pointless to keep going at this point. The whole reason I didn’t bring it up here is because I knew this would be the response. I’m crazy of course. And anyway, I’ve already had numerous long conversations with HP HC and maybe he’s right and it’s an advanced grey attached. Idk. It just sucks cause when he said it may be a grey, he also said sorry you may be screwed. So idk, it’s really stressful. It definitely is real. And I don’t know why I’ve never heard of any other cases of this.

So what exactly has the timeline been with this thing in you? I am trying to judge your situation beyond what you provided already:

-Has it gotten worse, better, no difference?

-How has your own advancement been over this time? Can you still meditate, and do you seem to be growing in power?

-Besides the random attacks, does it seem to be draining energy from you, or otherwise actively trying to fuck you up?

--------------------

I am asking these questions because I think you can eventually outgrow and outpower it, with enough time. Keep in mind that you shouldn't need enough power to completely kill it, just enough to detach from it.

Also, just because the banishing/detaching/protection doesn't work immediately, doesn't mean it isn't working. Just like the RTR's and stuff, lots and lots of energy is needed. However, progress is still made and you have to mitigate the damage done to you.

I think you have to play the long game here. Another thing you can try is to focus on one chakra at a time while detaching from it. Perhaps you could destroy one attachment, then apply protection, before it can react.

---------------------

Last, but not least, if this is because you are imaging it, or some sort of delusion: Try using something for healing like Satanama, or grounding energy. Also try to mitigate any chart influences that might play into this.

If this is a delusion, I think it would follow some sort of pattern. Like you think certain thoughts before it happens, or it occurs only when you dwell on certain topics.

---------------------

What is strange is how your communication with the Gods is not working. I am not sure about the specifics of this, like what exactly is happening on the astral.

I would try to focus in on one God and create a really strong link with them. Like work with their sigil and you can also add power to a "string" linking you to them.

I think this would benefit you in all scenarios that exist: whether your connections are being blocked, whether you are imaging it, or whether you have some hangups pertaining to the Gods. For this reason I think this should be tried, as well.

---------------------

What you say about your overall situation is scary, and I am sorry you have to deal with it. Whenever I read these sorts of things I get a little freaked out. However, you are still standing after 3 years of this and other troubles, so I think that is a testament to your own strength. Not just that, I think it makes it clear that you can come out on the winning end with enough time.

From experience it's much easier to remove that kind off entity from someone else, than from yourslef. I have a lot of practice with exorcism :D

It's gonna take a while. No matter what, never give up.

Do void meditation. Use ISA each time it speaks.
Then raise energy from each chakra starting from base, try push it out.
It usually will make you lose focus when you reach chakra it's attached too. Start again. Don't give up, be persistent.
Raise energy with 666 meditation. Or with SaTaNaMa/SaTaNaS

When it's out, do Aura of Protection. Surround yourself in golden energy command it protect it.

Can take a while, like few months even.

Also, you may try following.

Draw yourself as a simple human shape with chakras.
Next to you draw an entity connected to chakras you mentioned. You should be 100℅ sure that this is an entity.
(You)--------(Entity)
Then with scissors cut the connection, with intention of cutting the links between you two.
Then burn it with fire(entity part ofc), with intention that you are burning it.

Also you can draw algiz on yourself. And keep this image nearby whe you do working with Algiz to empower it even more.

This works if visualization is difficult for you, but burning this "puppet of entity" does the trick. Tested multiple times

Blitzkreig said:
So what exactly has the timeline been with this thing in you? I am trying to judge your situation beyond what you provided already:

-Has it gotten worse, better, no difference?

-How has your own advancement been over this time? Can you still meditate, and do you seem to be growing in power?

-Besides the random attacks, does it seem to be draining energy from you, or otherwise actively trying to fuck you up?

--------------------

I am asking these questions because I think you can eventually outgrow and outpower it, with enough time. Keep in mind that you shouldn't need enough power to completely kill it, just enough to detach from it.

Also, just because the banishing/detaching/protection doesn't work immediately, doesn't mean it isn't working. Just like the RTR's and stuff, lots and lots of energy is needed. However, progress is still made and you have to mitigate the damage done to you.

I think you have to play the long game here. Another thing you can try is to focus on one chakra at a time while detaching from it. Perhaps you could destroy one attachment, then apply protection, before it can react.

---------------------

Last, but not least, if this is because you are imaging it, or some sort of delusion: Try using something for healing like Satanama, or grounding energy. Also try to mitigate any chart influences that might play into this.

If this is a delusion, I think it would follow some sort of pattern. Like you think certain thoughts before it happens, or it occurs only when you dwell on certain topics.

---------------------

What is strange is how your communication with the Gods is not working. I am not sure about the specifics of this, like what exactly is happening on the astral.

I would try to focus in on one God and create a really strong link with them. Like work with their sigil and you can also add power to a "string" linking you to them.

I think this would benefit you in all scenarios that exist: whether your connections are being blocked, whether you are imaging it, or whether you have some hangups pertaining to the Gods. For this reason I think this should be tried, as well.

---------------------

What you say about your overall situation is scary, and I am sorry you have to deal with it. Whenever I read these sorts of things I get a little freaked out. However, you are still standing after 3 years of this and other troubles, so I think that is a testament to your own strength. Not just that, I think it makes it clear that you can come out on the winning end with enough time.
Thank you for taking the time to answer.

So I would say overall it’s gotten worse since it started.
With my own advancement, yes, I am able to advance to an extent. What’s hard is going into trance. It’s almost impossible. When I go to the state. The entity starts throwing me around and screaming through me. Thus I’m unable to enter trance. And so my progress has its limits. As well I’ve more or less been doing some type of working just to help my life in general, unrelated to the entity and have had zero success in workings. It feels as though anytime I raise energy for a working, the entity simply takes all the energy raised. Usually I try and ignore it and continue on, but still I have had zero successes since this started and as said, I’ve more or less been doing things to help my life non stop. So that’s another worrying thing.

As far as is it trying to fuck me up? Yeah absolutely. Constant threats. The very first one when this first stated I’ll explain. I was living on an island in Maine, in the US. A tiny island. The first threat it made to me was it saying it was going to get me kicked off of the island. I remember laughing at that and I just tuned it out and ignored it. Two days later I was accused of something I didn’t do and despite having witnesses who saw I didn’t do it, I was kicked off of the island. That’s when I got very worried. Since then most all threats come true despite rigorous constant cleansing and protection. I’m very serious about this. When the pandemic first started I lost my job, was illegally kicked out of my home and was homeless for months, my car got totaled through no fault of my own. It was parked on the street and there was a hit and run. I worked and saved and bought another car and the same thing happened. How is that possible? It was in a different neighborhood. It’s been madness and constant curses I’m not strong enough to defend. I’ve been on the brink of suicide so many times. And it’s not bad astrology either that causes this. I keep track of my forecasts and returns. None of it adds up.

Satanama I use daily. At certain points I would vibrate hundreds and sometimes around a thousand times a day. In all the chakras, aura, ect. Final rtr, I’ve been doing more or less daily since it came out. Cleaning , protection ect.

As far as meditating on demons Sigils, yes definitely I’ve done that a lot. I would meditate on Lord Orobas’s Sigil straight when I woke up and throughout the day and before I’d go to sleep to build a connection. Each time asking for guidance and help. Nothing has happened so far. I’m still dealing with it. Of course I’ve tried summoning him as well to help destroy this thing, probably in the three years of this I’ve summoned him maybe close to 10 times. What could this possibly be? If cobras theory is right that it’s an advanced grey, how come I’ve never heard this happening to anyone else?

I know I’m not explaining a whole lot, but you gotta understand this has been apart of my daily life for these three years. Sooo much has happened it’s impossible to describe it all. I’m doing the best I can do relate important points.

So one last point is there was one summoning in particular that I did that was the only one that seemed to do something. I asked lord Orobas, once again in a desperate state, to help and I felt my chakras light up and it was as if it sealed off the entity. It was the only major thing that ever happened that seemed to work. Cause for maybe two days after the entity couldn’t fuck with me, but it was still there. The only way I can describe it is, it was like a door was put there and the entity could bang on it all he wanted but couldn’t get through. It was the first time I was able to meditate in peace and i thought finally I could live normally. However, after two days whatever block was placed faded away and it went right back to how it was. So that’s what I don’t get. If Lord Orobas did help me, why not completely remove it? Why just bind it for a couple of days? I’ve been having this theory in my mind for a while that’s it’s like a brain tumor. You can’t just simply remove it or it could maybe kill me? Maybe it’s so attached at this point that it’s apart of me? Idk. It’s something I’ve thought about cause why else wouldn’t Orobas of just removed the thing all at once? None of this makes any sense to me. But the only thing is it was the fist time I seemed to actually of gotten through to a god, but that was six months ago and it hasn’t worked since. I’m very confused and tired. Very tired..

Perhaps I will try another summoning soon. But the fact that I did have that positive summoning experience six months ago, shows there is in fact something attached to me and I’m not making it up. What’s confusing is, as I said, why Orobas didn’t just kill the thing or remove it. Idk.

Number one rule when it comes to these "entities", if your attention is on them 24/7, to the point your mental mind is adjusted and overly focused on them, this is feeding them attention and causing you issues. This is a reality for ghosts, predatory entities, and even the enemy.

Eric13 said:
furious flame said:

If you are to say things that I didn't say, you might as well provide everything you stated, because in my view, all your descriptions lead me to see a mental problem and a mind seriously out of control, which is being extrapolated to an entity to cover up for this and/or denial of facing the issue, rather an an objective entity doing "this".

I will not mention what I said in private further as to not cause a negative atmosphere. Because I clearly told you what I believe this to be, and eventually others will reach the same conclusions after for example you will be given 100 solutions and say "none works", while if this was actually a "spirit", these all would have easily worked.

Someone also mentioned another individual in the thread, and in their case, they got a verified reading of being flat out Schizophrenic. You don't banish these things by chanting Vinasa x9 times or an affirmation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Eric13 said:

If you are to say things that I didn't say, you might as well provide everything you stated, because in my view, all your descriptions lead me to see a mental problem and a mind seriously out of control, which is being extrapolated to an entity to cover up for this and/or denial of facing the issue, rather an an objective entity doing "this".

I will not mention what I said in private further as to not cause a negative atmosphere. Because I clearly told you what I believe this to be, and eventually others will reach the same conclusions after for example you will be given 100 solutions and say "none works", while if this was actually a "spirit", these all would have easily worked.

Someone also mentioned another individual in the thread, and in their case, they got a verified reading of being flat out Schizophrenic. You don't banish these things by chanting Vinasa x9 times or an affirmation.
Huh? I said exactly what you told me. I have emails saved. Everything I said you said, you did say. I don’t understand the point of calling me a liar. I’m coming here for help after you told me you have no advice for me. And I never gave it attention for about the first year. It wasn’t till constant struggle with it after that that I focused more in. But just in destroying it. So that’s why when you say ignore it. How do I do that when I’m meditating giving it literally 0 focus, not thinking about it all, and it starts throwing me around. Literally knocking multiple feet? This isn’t just energy moving around. Trying to go sleep, I literally had part of my body lifted, my torso up off of my bed and slammed back on over repeatedly as Im trying to go to sleep. How can I ignore that? It’s not like I’m thinking about it. Just trying to go to sleep. There’s certain ways it makes itself know as well the more I tune it out. I’m just living my life. I never stop meditating totally. I never stop rtrs. I just do my thing on a day to day basis. I don’t actually give it much thought. Only on the weeks when I would just relentlessly attack it all day. But I haven’t done that consistently through this entire time. Only spasmodically over the last three year. Also consider the timing. This happened when I first started opening my sense and trying to find out who my GD was. I only did approved meditations from the jos. So you’re saying coincidentally as I’m reaching to the gods for the first time And using jos meditations I suddenly turned schizophrenic? Even if that’s true does that mean the gods doesn’t answer summonings from schizophrenic people? But there was the one time as I mentioned to Blitzkrieg, where a summing did have an effect just not enough to solve it. That was when I last talked to you and you said summon Orobas. But again, it didn’t work fully. But it did completely silence the entity for about two days. So explain that if it was all in my head? But whatever, it doesn’t matter. Now that you’ve said this, the rest of the crew will fallow in and ignore me anyway. So thank you. I’ll end this conversation now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As if this whole thing isn’t strange enough, it really blows my mind to come on here and see you call me a liar and further discredit me when I already seem crazy enough telling people publicly these real experiences. I don’t understand why you say that? I can screenshot and post the emails, with your permission? I don’t want to be further discredited and really don’t understand why you would say that. It’s really weird. Cause you did say the things I said you said. I’m very confused.

Maybe you don’t remember that’s why you’re calling me out, but it’s not like I’m putting you in bad light or saying you said something crazy or bad so I dont see the big deal? The grey theory you said about a year in a half ago when I first brought this to your attention while I was seeking advice. I would then go on to reach out to you again around a year later. The grey theory was not brought up in further conversations, so I can only assume you don’t remember saying it? Or idk. But you did. But it’s just a theory anyway so it’s not a big deal. Doesn’t mean it’s correct. I just really don’t want to be further discredited and called a liar when I already have been dreadfully worried about being dismissed as is. I’m not worried so much about being called crazy. Cause that doesn’t really matter. If I’m crazy or not still doesn’t explain certain aspects of this. And there still is a problem that needs to be resolved. Crazy or not. I wish you could see what actually happens to me and then you’d see why ‘ignoring’ it isn’t so much possible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back