Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does Beelzebub/Enlil appear to you?

magus.immortalis

I had a super lucid vivid dream this morning, and I was just wondering, how does Beelzebub (who is Enlil, EA's-who is Satan-half-brother) appear to you?

This is super strange (go figure, dreams) but in my dream he appeared as a talking female cat, another cat (later on in the dream) and a hand with a leather glove on it. There was a lot of Satanic energy and blatant symbolism in my dream, that was very, very strong.

He also appeared as fair-skinned, shining, with ruby-red long hair that was in curly ringlets.
His voice, to me, sounds medium-high pitched. It's very smooth. He doesn't talk loudly.

What were your experiences with Beelzebub?
I met him recently and am looking for anything about him, I've been looking online and at books but there's not a whole lot.
So I though I'd ask here.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your answers.

magus.immortalis said:
I had a super lucid vivid dream this morning, and I was just wondering, how does Beelzebub (who is Enlil, EA's-who is Satan-half-brother) appear to you?

This is super strange (go figure, dreams) but in my dream he appeared as a talking female cat, another cat (later on in the dream) and a hand with a leather glove on it. There was a lot of Satanic energy and blatant symbolism in my dream, that was very, very strong.

He also appeared as fair-skinned, shining, with ruby-red long hair that was in curly ringlets.
His voice, to me, sounds medium-high pitched. It's very smooth. He doesn't talk loudly.

I met him recently and am looking for anything about him, I've been looking online and at books but there's not a whole lot.

There was one time last year i saw who I think was him...well 2. One was shortly after dedication. I was walking around a harbor when a huge tall man with orange hair and beard was laughing and put his arm around me. We walked around and he was talking about boats.

Later I find out here this is how the canaanites and phonecians saw him...and they were master seafarers. I then suspected it was him I saw. I have phonecian blood.

In another dream I was also lucid. I became lucid. I was riding a white horse along a Cliffside when I looked up and saw a man in white in the distance with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Then I woke up. Not a coincidence that it is storming here on beltanes eve :D

magus.immortalis said:

I love hearing these experiences. The first time Bael appeared in my life, his name came in as Bael. He felt peaceful and silent, his energy resonated with rain and silver. I had various images in my head and spiritual allegories that were relevant to the time. He assisted in a phase of peace that is still lasting to this day, he helped finish off a battle/put it to a halt so I could focus on other areas of life. I had recently just before gotten a spiritual journal with pretty bugs and butterflied on it. This wasn’t apparent right when he came in, what he was around for. But I was happy to meet him. I had nightmares around the same time. One morning the nightmares and negative imagery were just so heavy. Negative imagery in passing doesn’t really bother me but something felt just stubborn and dirty. I usually don’t get help with this kind of thing but I saw a lightning bolt and a flash followed by a monsoon in my head, and everything was washed away. I went outside and a passed by numerous flocks of ravens. He’s really powerful and he has encouraged me towards goals and getting real about certain things.

magus.immortalis said:

I stand corrected, I meant to say that his energy is very beautiful and "smooth" feeling but I also agree completely with the Joy of Satan description of him on his page in the Demons section, where it is written that his voice is raspy. It is, to me.

Shadowcat said:
magus.immortalis said:

There was one time last year i saw who I think was him...well 2. One was shortly after dedication. I was walking around a harbor when a huge tall man with orange hair and beard was laughing and put his arm around me. We walked around and he was talking about boats.

Later I find out here this is how the canaanites and phonecians saw him...and they were master seafarers. I then suspected it was him I saw. I have phonecian blood.

In another dream I was also lucid. I became lucid. I was riding a white horse along a Cliffside when I looked up and saw a man in white in the distance with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Then I woke up. Not a coincidence that it is storming here on beltanes eve :D

That's awesome, I think it's so neat when the Gods appear physically or move/work through someone in the physical realm to reach and communicate with us.

Sundara said:
magus.immortalis said:

I love hearing these experiences. The first time Bael appeared in my life, his name came in as Bael. He felt peaceful and silent, his energy resonated with rain and silver. I had various images in my head and spiritual allegories that were relevant to the time. He assisted in a phase of peace that is still lasting to this day, he helped finish off a battle/put it to a halt so I could focus on other areas of life. I had recently just before gotten a spiritual journal with pretty bugs and butterflied on it. This wasn’t apparent right when he came in, what he was around for. But I was happy to meet him. I had nightmares around the same time. One morning the nightmares and negative imagery were just so heavy. Negative imagery in passing doesn’t really bother me but something felt just stubborn and dirty. I usually don’t get help with this kind of thing but I saw a lightning bolt and a flash followed by a monsoon in my head, and everything was washed away. I went outside and a passed by numerous flocks of ravens. He’s really powerful and he has encouraged me towards goals and getting real about certain things.

That's cool, I agree with his energy resonating with rain and silver, that clicks!
Thank you for sharing your story.

For me, Enlil appeared to me as a Chinese man. He was "naked" at first, and he asked me to clothe him and feed him. So I fed him with stories of my mom and dad, my life story and how I met Enki, and the moments I had with him. By the time I finished, Enlil looked almost exactly like the Sumerian pictures of him. Tall, strong and muscular, curly gold hair that reaches his shoulders. His face is beautiful with strong mixture of Chinese and Sumerian features, slightly almond-shaped eyes with a squint, a large beard that reached his feet, and has piercing blue-light gold eyes. He had 2 serpentine staffs made of Jade and Gold on one hand, and Obsidian and Lapis Lazuli on the other. He summoned black lightning out of the sky, and I saw a spaceship that looks like one large gold dragon with a gold spider crawling on top of his head, with the legs of the spider looking like braids of hair. His wings look like a large spider web. His tail looked like marbles that look like the planets and the suns in the sky, similar to a rattle. He appeared in what looked like Teotehuacan in Mexico. I saw many people bowing down and praising him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back