Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important - Russian Media Chief Explains how WW3 will play out (word for word copy of Klaus Shwabb's Cyberpolygon 2021)

Jack

Theme song - https://youtu.be/5iRv-wva5jg

All-out cyberwarfare, nation-wide forced blackouts, and the targeted disruption of internet services—for one of the Kremlin’s top propagandists, all of those tactics are fair game in what she describes as a fated war-to-come against the U.S.

War [with the U.S.] is inevitable,” declared Margarita Simonyan, editor in chief of the state-funded Russian media outlets RT and Sputnik, who believes the conflict will break out when, not if, Vladimir Putin moves to seize more territory from Ukraine.

As Russia’s military buildup on Ukraine’s doorstep mounts, Kremlin loyalists have been urging for even more overt aggression and bloodshed in the campaign to annex Ukraine’s Donbas region. The only thing standing in the way, they say, is U.S. support for their beleaguered neighbor.

NATO issued a statement on Wednesday demanding an end to Russia’s troop movements on the border with the disputed territory of Donbas in eastern Ukraine. It is the largest buildup of Russian troops since the annexation of Crimea in 2014. The U.S. underlined the statement this week by deploying two warships to the Black Sea.

On Tuesday, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov threatened retaliation. “We warn the United States that it will be better for them to stay far away from Crimea and our Black Sea coast. It will be for their own good,” he said.

The escalation was foreshadowed on state television’s Sunday Evening With Vladimir Soloviev over the weekend. Simonyan explained that it was time for Russia to gear up for a showdown against the U.S., and prophesized a kind of war driven by hacking, the forced disruption of internet access, the shutting down of power supplies, and an all-out offensive on U.S. infrastructure.

I do not believe that this will be a large-scale hot war, like World War II, and I do not believe that there will be a long Cold War. It will be a war of the third type: the cyberwar,” said Simonyan.

She warned that—in this theoretical battle—the U.S. would plot to cut off the electricity of entire Russian cities. In turn, she speculated, Moscow would be able to force a blackout in Florida or New York’s Harlem at the flip of a switch.

“In conventional war, we could defeat Ukraine in two days,” Simonyan said, “but it will be another kind of war. We’ll do it, and then [the U.S.] will respond by turning off power to [the Russian city] Voronezh,” she said.

The top RT editor asserted that
[Russia] needs to be ready for this war, which is unavoidable, and of course it will start in Ukraine,” arguing that the Kremlin is “invincible where conventional war is concerned, but forget about conventional war... it will be a war of infrastructures, and here we have many vulnerabilities.
Her solution consists of Stalin-type measures to eliminate “vulnerabilities” in the run-up to another escalation, emphasizing the need for a hack-proof, government-controlled internet. “We still don’t have a sovereign internet, but God willing, we will,” she said.

She wholeheartedly endorsed a suggestion from Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the ultranationalist leader of Russia’s Liberal Democratic Party, who argued that all of Russia’s opposition must be eliminated by May 1, 2021. With imprisoned opposition leader Alexei Navalny on a hunger strike—and suffering from severe health ailments after being denied appropriate medical treatment—the Kremlin seems to be firmly set on that course.

Simonyan argued that once Russia minimizes its vulnerabilities and renders Putin’s opposition powerless—which she argued could happen in a matter of months—the Kremlin will finally be ready to annex Ukraine’s eastern region.

“I’ve been agitating and even demanding that we take Donbas. We need to patch up our vulnerabilities as fast as we can, and then we can do whatever we want,” she boldly proclaimed. The host, Vladimir Soloviev, wholeheartedly agreed: “We only lose if we do nothing.” He argued that by absorbing parts of Ukraine—or the entire country—Russia would be able to remove the zone of American influence further away from its borders.

As one of the Kremlin’s most valued propagandists, Margarita Simonyan is notoriously close to the Russian president and has received multiple awards directly from Putin. After accepting one such award in 2019, Simonyan thanked Putin “for the most important reward in life… this honor to serve one’s Motherland.”

Source
https://www.thedailybeast.com/top-kremlin-mouthpiece-warns-of-inevitable-war-with-us-over-another-ukraine-land-grab?source=articles&via=rss

Now who did say this exactly Word for Word and is doing "Cyber Polygon 2021" which is a war exercise exactly about Grid blackouts, EMP attacks and Supply Chain breakdown.

Everyone's most hated Sith Lord Klaus Swabb,
images

Swabb, seen wearing a Sith General outfit allegedly joined with Nefarious entities prosecuting a brutal Genocidal war against all of Humanity

A new cyberattack simulation, Cyber Polygon, will occur in July 2021.
The WEF, Russia’s Sberbank, and its cybersecurity subsidiary BIZONE announced in February that a new cyberattack simulation would occur July 9, 2021. The event will simulate a supply-chain cyberattack similar to the SolarWinds attack that would “assess the cyber resilience” of the exercise participants.

From the Article written by Whitney Webb and Johnny Vedmore, “From Event 201 To Cyber Polygon: The WEF’s Simulation Of A Coming Cyber Pandemic” :
The exercise comes several months after the WEF, the “international organization for public-private cooperation” that counts the world’s richest elite among its members, formally announced its movement for a Great Reset, which would involve the coordinated transition to a Fourth Industrial Revolution global economy in which human workers become increasingly irrelevant. This revolution, including its biggest proponent, WEF founder Klaus Schwab, has previously presented a major problem for WEF members and member organizations in terms of what will happen to the masses of people left unemployed by the increasing automation and digitalization in the workplace.

New economic systems that are digitally based and either partnered with or run by central banks are a key part of the WEF’s Great Reset, and such systems would be part of the answer to controlling the masses of the recently unemployed. As others have noted, these digital monopolies, not just financial services, would allow those who control them to “turn off” a person’s money and access to services if that individual does not comply with certain laws, mandates and regulations.

How do the event coordinators describe Cyber Polygon 2021?
The newly updated event website, Cyber Polygon 2021, ominously warns as the world is more interconnected and global digitalization accelerates “a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect. A secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come.”

Source
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/2021s-fictional-cyberattack-simulation-prepping-us-cyber-pandemic

From Scorched Earth pt2 ,
(https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53678&p=237423&hilit=Scorched+Earth#p237423)

This was planned during the Liberty Eclipse exercise,
The Liberty Eclipse Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Regional Energy Assurance Exercise was held December 8–9, 2016, in Newport, Rhode Island. Liberty Eclipse was conducted by ISER and NASEO. The National Governors Association, National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC), and National Emergency Management Association supported the event. This exercise was a critical component of DOE’s efforts to strengthen regional cooperation between government and industry on emergency response in order to better facilitate the restoration of energy services in the case of a catastrophic incident. The exercise consisted of a scenario that involved a widespread power outage caused by a cyber incident. The time to restore power was originally estimated to be 3 weeks due to the need to manually restart and to test systems’ operations. Reoccurring power outages also took place in some areas that previously had power restored In addition, the event would have impacted other critical infrastructure elements, which would need to be restored following the power outage. Battery backup power for radio/some commercial cellular providers would probably have been depleted within the first few hours, making communications more difficult. Water/wastewater utilities with emergency backup power might have required additional fuel within the first 24 hours, or they would need to safely shut down operations to avoid releasing chemicals or raw sewage into public waterways. Residents would also have had difficulty accessing safe water and grocery stores; those without backup generators would have faced increased cold-weather health risks—increasing the likelihood of self-evacuation to areas with power and fuel. Most refineries cannot operate without utility power. An unanticipated shutdown caused by a power outage as postulated in the scenario would have required equipment testing and a sequential restart of refinery components once power was restored. This process would have taken as long as 7 to 10 days, assuming no equipment was damaged when it went offline. The loss of nearly all of the East Coast refining capacity and the loss of power to retail gas stations, petroleum jobbers, and terminals would have resulted in a major fuel shortage compounded by motorists topping off fuel tanks in areas where the power was still on.
This is explained here,

Climate Lockdowns To Break Us Into New Peasant Class
https://79days.news/watch?id=60305522b342f80fd8631ac2

Klaus Swabb publicy admits Cyberattack is coming,
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ntjRbMPAP5S7/

CYBERWAR is imminent & will affect ordinary Americans, claims CEO of company that ‘discovered’ SolarWinds hack
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53036

Planned Crisis coming Bigger than COVID! - Power Grid / Finance Down - WEF Cyber Polygon
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ii0a0EJK6vTP/

Btw if you don't start preparing now,
images

Safe to assume if this fails, there's a plan x1000 behind other plans and a worse one than before?

Seriously what is the obsession with these judeo-bolsheviks and trying to doom and gloom the planet. I mean you live on the planet you have a finite life. What can I say with judeo-bolsheviks you lose.

Freaky but I don't doubt it's a plan for the ages. I hope most people wake up and realize the existential threat sooner rather than when it's too late. I guess these situations are gonna happen whether we like it or not and people need to exercise their existence or else.

Jack said:
As others have noted, these digital monopolies, not just financial services, would allow those who control them to “turn off” a person’s money and access to services if that individual does not comply with certain laws, mandates and regulations.

If people only knew just how judiac this measurement is and would realize it's the jews and the xtians are in on it.

Seriously WTF is up with rabbi putin doing all this non-sense I bet you it'll turn into another WW2 scenario hopefully it doesn't go nuclear. I can see cyber warfare being annoying but not in the sense of Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical.

Gear88 said:
Safe to assume if this fails, there's a plan x1000 behind other plans and a worse one than before?

Seriously what is the obsession with these judeo-bolsheviks and trying to doom and gloom the planet. I mean you live on the planet you have a finite life. What can I say with judeo-bolsheviks you lose.

Freaky but I don't doubt it's a plan for the ages. I hope most people wake up and realize the existential threat sooner rather than when it's too late. I guess these situations are gonna happen whether we like it or not and people need to exercise their existence or else.

Jack said:
As others have noted, these digital monopolies, not just financial services, would allow those who control them to “turn off” a person’s money and access to services if that individual does not comply with certain laws, mandates and regulations.

If people only knew just how judiac this measurement is and would realize it's the jews and the xtians are in on it.

Seriously WTF is up with rabbi putin doing all this non-sense I bet you it'll turn into another WW2 scenario hopefully it doesn't go nuclear. I can see cyber warfare being annoying but not in the sense of Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical.
I think their top brass is totally possessed by the Enemy entities. They are just walking dead channelers. The level of Fanaticism these creatures have is beyond the pale.

Gear88 said:
I can see cyber warfare being annoying but not in the sense of Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical.
A world cut off from communication = Anything possible, e.g Easy genocides without anyone else knowing, we go back to the medieval times. You will not even know that a war has took place or a nuke was drop on some city or who knows what new viruses they may unleash. You will be solely dependent on your nation's press and your radio if you have any[many don't have one], primarily on newspapers and radio. You will not know what is happening on the other side of the world if your treacherous government chooses to be silent. People know about Chinese gulags because of the internet, if you cut off this primary means of communication, then a leader of a nation is free to do anything they desire, burn down a village with napalm? You got it, hardly anyone will ever find that.

Making the world blind for a period of time for them is a necessary step to move on to next steps. If they can engineer a virus that can have delayed incubation period then they can create vaccines that can delay the side effects of those vaccines. This could mean, the majority of deaths through vaccines may take place during cyber polygon, while those who are very weak, are already dying through vaccines. When cyber polygon will be over, they could start another pandemic and with it different types of warfare.

IMO, what really will happen is, first your internet will go out, then I believe through television or newspapers they will let everyone know about the cyber warfare taking place and then they will cut down the television as well. Later, electricity and other supply chains will follow the suit.

Where I live, every communication is run on Internet, even the mobile services were moved on to the internet in recent years and before that mobiles used a different network. There are very very few services left that run on the previous technology. I am trying to find the old telephone services but unable to find one in my place, even if I find one, it is possible that it also may become useless during the cyber attack. But nothing wrong with trying, so I will try to find one.

On a side note,
A 'hand crank radio' is a must to have, even better if it has solar power backup + AAA battery support. These are also called emergency radios.
Buy firearms if possible and if not like me, build spears out of iron or steal, better to make it on your own but if not, go to a blacksmith/metal worker and if it's illegal to keep such thing in your country, then you will have to do it all on your own or your last resorts are spears made of wood, your kitchen knife and other sharp and heavy things around you, another thing you can do is, nailing your baseball/cricket/hockey bat with nails.
Spears can give you an advantage to defend yourself from a distance rather than going fist to fist with a knife which takes some skills. E.g. you can defend yourself in your home/property from an Intruder that is armed with a knife by the use of a spear from little distance.
Remember, your opponent can throw his knife at you if they are skilled[majority of burglars are not] and melee weapons can't do much in front of a gun, so do not act hero in that situation. Learn how to defend yourself with knives and spears. Spear should be your primary and knife your secondary[this one is only for those who can't have a firearm] If you have a firearm, it's the best you have but train yourself.

The above spear and firearm stuff is just for precaution, an SS would most likely never encounter life threatening situation but it's better to be ready and prepared.

Another good and the best thing you can do is, create a protective aura around your house/property and it's gates with Golden energy[I myself want to find it and read it but I can't find the link to it, the one that HPS Maxine talked about last year. If anyone has link to that, it would be great. I tried to find it but found nothing as if the post has vanished.

One last thing I would like to mention that HPS Maxine said here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=132153#p132153: As always, think for yourself and consider before taking any advice. Does it apply to you? Will it work for you? Etc.

Hail Satan!

Perhaps the RTR’s to prevent another major war should be done soon to prepare against this?

Even with the planning and energies going on to cause war, we might be able to turn it around and stop it, or keep the scale small so it doesn’t escalate into a full world war scenario.

Some kind of war is inevitable. As the enemy has to be kicked out and destroyed. However, it would be best if this war starts on our terms. If we manage to manipulate the energies sufficiently, we may turn this on them completely and have the next world war be on our terms completely.

Rather than a war between Russia and America, or some other kosher conflict, it needs to be a war against the jew, or at least the war needs to lead people to see who the enemy really is and collectively have us all turn against them before a full scale world war level conflict between gentile nations escalates.

Rather than America vs Russia, it needs to be a war of gentile America vs the Russian jews, best yet if at least part of the Russian populace gets on board with this and they have to deal with anti communist and anti war resistance internally as well.

Same for a conflict with China, it must be a conflict against the CCP, not against China itself. The ideology that dictates the war is very important here. We need to steer it into our favor, so whatever starts will start on our terms.

The enemy knows this isn’t set in stone. They call it the fated conflict, and use terms like “god willing”, because they are desperately trying to manifest the condition to have their kosher world war 3.

Nothing is set, it is only that there is so much energy pumped into this for so long, and that a conflict is necessary to break the status quo that some sort of conflict or escalation seems inevitable.

The way it manifests is all up in the air. They try to manifest it their way by using predictive programming and other tactics as usual, but we can counter that and change the flow of future events in our favor as we have been doing very successfully, even turn all this war energy they raise and are trying to use to have gentiles fight themselves to the death in brotherly wars, against them instead.

At least we must stop a huge brotherly war from breaking out. We cannot allow this to go according to their wishes.

Let them have their plans, and let it all crumble and fall apart right in their faces.

Wow this dude is totally apathetic, he's not human at all. He looks just like a robot.

Everybody reading this, don't panic. Relax, this will probably not happen. Be composed and prepare tho.

Devastating consequences would arise from a EMP-Attack, modern life wouldn't be possible anymore. People would fight each other, just to survive.

Make sure to have enough Fire arms and amunition, enough food and water backed up at all times, Fuel and Generators, some old radios... keep important electronics in a microwave-oven and keep them there, as this will shield everything inside from EMP.

However, I personally don't think that this will happen any time soon, as this would lead to a World War. But still, prepare for the worst case, it is always better to be safe than sorry.

VoiceofEnki said:
or some other kosher conflict

Don't forget the other conflict hot zones.

Syria, Biden pushing into Syria with U.S. forces as occurred about March area. And don't forget the most important Israeli issue the Iran issue.

It's not just Ukraine/Russia or China/America but right now besides the myriad of conflicts occurring there also seems to be other hotzones that are a powder keg for WW3.

It seems NO MATTER what the JNWO is trying to materialize another history repeats itself situation. Unfortunately, the masters of anti-communism aren't around.

I'm not trying to disrespect our Spiritual Aspect warfare but we DO need physical boots on the ground like what occurred earlier in the 20th century.

Another issue pushing us into war is the whole pinko-red spectrum leftists pushing the situation in riots and protests all over the World. This whole BLM/Antifa stuff is getting out of hand for some places. So we never know if it erupts into a civil war not a army vs army but conflict zones with various factions.

It seems no matter what the enemy is trying to do damage as much as possible.

Gear88 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Don't forget the other conflict hot zones.

Syria, Biden pushing into Syria with U.S. forces as occurred about March area. And don't forget the most important Israeli issue the Iran issue.

It's not just Ukraine/Russia or China/America but right now besides the myriad of conflicts occurring there also seems to be other hotzones that are a powder keg for WW3.

It seems NO MATTER what the JNWO is trying to materialize another history repeats itself situation. Unfortunately, the masters of anti-communism aren't around.

I'm not trying to disrespect our Spiritual Aspect warfare but we DO need physical boots on the ground like what occurred earlier in the 20th century.

Another issue pushing us into war is the whole pinko-red spectrum leftists pushing the situation in riots and protests all over the World. This whole BLM/Antifa stuff is getting out of hand for some places. So we never know if it erupts into a civil war not a army vs army but conflict zones with various factions.

It seems no matter what the enemy is trying to do damage as much as possible.
Its all happening according to the carefully plotted plan the end result of which is shown in the Degeal Report predicting 70 % depopulation in White nations.

Biden in the first day of office rescinded Trump's executive order that protected the US power grid. See how that works ?

STRATCOM recently issued a warning not given since the height of the cold war that the US might get nuked at any moment. What do the government expect people to do ?

This is all leading to a mass slaughter. When the Russians invade Ukraine they will launch the EMP attacks and the US will be dealing with the situation at home whicle the Chinese will be launching their land invasion of Taiwan. No one will be able to protect the Americans if they decide to drop nukes on major cities.

This is why I've been advising people to get out of the major cities. Yes, it may take a 2 hour commute to work if you work in a major city but the cost will be managed by the lower cost of living in the small cities with lower rents. Atleast the military won't be able to cordon the Small cities that quickly than the big cities during the Bioweapon attacks. Its not worth dying for.

Jack said:
Degeal Report predicting 70 % depopulation in White nations.
What? White nations? :?: :!:
Wasn't that just for US? Or is it really all White Nations? If such is the case, then how the heck will the White race survive if all this comes to pass? :(

Also, it can't be just white nations then, it probably means 70% of the world population.

Nikois666 said:
Jack said:
Wasn't that just for US? Or is it really all White Nations? If such is the case, then how the heck will the White race survive if all this comes to pass? :(

Also, it can't be just white nations then, it probably means 70% of the world population.
Stormblood made a calculation in the scorched earth part 2 post. You need to search for that .

Jack said:
Gear88 said:
VoiceofEnki said:
the Chinese will be launching their land invasion of Taiwan.

The Chinese invasion of Taiwan would spell the doom for most microprocessor users. Right now TSMC is considered the biggest supplier of x86(I believe Intel only beats them because they manufacture mostly x86), ARM, Others(Cerebras for example) supplier of manufactured microprocessors. It seems if China takes Taiwan it'll doom 60 maybe 70% of the market players the only ones who could manufacture their own chips would be Intel and other U.S./European manufacturers like Global Foundries.

It seems IF China takes Taiwan say good bye to modern way of living. They'll grind to a halt EVERYONE no matter what no more smartphones, no more computers, no more electronic products. It'll just ruin billions, tens of billions, TRILLIONS? of dollars worth electronic goods.

Scary stuff China effectively in one invasion shuts down the markets of other nations.

Jack said:
...Deagel Report...White Nations

I assume this means they'll target the 1st World nations so-called "Free nations" of Whites. And allow the negro, Pislamic horde to come in and conquer remaining whitey and bring them down to a new age of "wonderful" feudalism, another technocratic communist nightmare?

Am I correct?

Nikois666 said:
Jack said:

Oh Nikois I think it means both but first get rid of whitey and then get rid of the rest.

It seems like the jew no matter what wants the amalek dead and buried guaranteed and the negroid, pislamic horde to take the survivors. And "breed" them out of existence.

Shit is getting crazy in hava nagila land. Seems the hymie hustle is going crazy. Well what can I say it's bound to happen at any point better on our terms and their terms. I just hope all our JoS members and certain other good people of our societies survive and help mankind.

Nikois666 said:
If such is the case, then how the heck will the White race survive if all this comes to pass? :(
By our efforts, and with Gods on our side we will overcome. It's not useful to tie into the negativity of jewish "propecies" emotionally.

Nikois666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Nikois666 said:
If such is the case, then how the heck will the White race survive if all this comes to pass? :(
By our efforts, and with Gods on our side we will overcome. It's not useful to tie into the negativity of jewish "propecies" emotionally.

Sorry, I got carried away.
I for most times think positive.
Don't be either positive or negative. Be pragmatic and realistic. Everything that the documents say have come true and there's a very realistic probability that they'll be able to bulldoze their way into the other agendas as well.

They're not stupid. They know very well that they'll be litigated the hell off by people who are hurt by the vaccines. Currently a lot of damage is just in the process of being done by the vaccines. In order to hide all this ,they'll launch an even bigger crisis on par with a world war or a real pandemic with a real virus or both.

The economy is already gone and you're soon going to experience hyperinflation like never seen before. Food prices are going to skyrocket as the supply chain breaks down. Millions are already starving to death.

When you're face to face with such a big conspiracy its natural to freeze up. But you have to get out of that phase quickly and get into a survivalist mindset. You need to make a choice about all of this. In a lot of areas in the world you won't survive unless you go full prepper organic farmer inside the woods. Anything and everything is on the table so start preparing now.

Jack said:
Don't be either positive or negative
What about saying positive affirmation every 1 hour? What if all SS would say "Cyber Polygon will not take place" every 1 or 2 hours? Would that not do something?

Be pragmatic and realistic. Everything that the documents say have come true and there's a very realistic probability that they'll be able to bulldoze their way into the other agendas as well.
I agree, I am trying to prepare with a realistic way.
When you're face to face with such a big conspiracy its natural to freeze up. But you have to get out of that phase quickly and get into a survivalist mindset. You need to make a choice about all of this. In a lot of areas in the world you won't survive unless you go full prepper organic farmer inside the woods. Anything and everything is on the table so start preparing now.
Do you have any recommended books and websites on prepper organic farming? Btw would a person survive in countryside? Also what if I have military support?

Jack said:
The economy is already gone and you're soon going to experience hyperinflation like never seen before. Food prices are going to skyrocket as the supply chain breaks down. Millions are already starving to death.

Already underway with inflation and market crash coming up. Trump was doing good with the economy I recall seeing around my side of the US prices as low as 1.29(and probably would have dropped further) for gas. I passed a few gas stations as I was helping a family member and seeing things like 2.89-3.48. CoVid-19 sure as hell ruined the U.S. economy and many other economies in places around the World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h_XJagr7z4

Jack said:
Nikois666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Sorry, I got carried away.
I for most times think positive.
Don't be either positive or negative. Be pragmatic and realistic. Everything that the documents say have come true and there's a very realistic probability that they'll be able to bulldoze their way into the other agendas as well.

They're not stupid. They know very well that they'll be litigated the hell off by people who are hurt by the vaccines. Currently a lot of damage is just in the process of being done by the vaccines. In order to hide all this ,they'll launch an even bigger crisis on par with a world war or a real pandemic with a real virus or both.

That is correct. However, jews did not plan ahead with our resistance in mind. Anything they will pull off will backfire on them, and even more so as time goes on.

That being said very many people are going to drop dead from "gene therapy". I anticipate big drop in about 10-12 years. I base this on Martin Armstrongs ECM model on which there is a next big date on year 2032. Judge for you youself: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/ecm-armstrongeconomics101/population-crisis-2/

Nikois666 said:
Jack said:
Don't be either positive or negative
What about saying positive affirmation every 1 hour? What if all SS would say "Cyber Polygon will not take place" every 1 or 2 hours? Would that not do something?

Be pragmatic and realistic. Everything that the documents say have come true and there's a very realistic probability that they'll be able to bulldoze their way into the other agendas as well.
I agree, I am trying to prepare with a realistic way.
Do you have any recommended books and websites on prepper organic farming? Btw would a person survive in countryside? Also what if I have military support?
Check out my signature .Dive deep.

Nikois666 said:
This might be of a some help to you.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0HDy6HE2cJwx

FancyMancy said:
Nikois666 said:

Looks really good. But what exactly is it called? A Gasifier?

Also, did the person in the video provide a step by step guide to make this? Like a blog or more videos?

Nikois666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Nikois666 said:

Also, did the person in the video provide a step by step guide to make this? Like a blog or more videos?
Yeah, gasifier. This is his channel on youtube -
https://www.youtube.com/user/jrmclaws/videos

On this video I shared, he says,

Gasifier uses wood pellets to create flammable mixture that a generator can run on without gasoline. This video shows how it was constructed, how it works, and how to use it from start to finish. Great project for anyone looking for alternative energy or wanting to live off the grid.

Just for some clarification -- I mention a rheostat that I ordered; I ordered a 25w 20 ohm rheostat. That rheostat will effectively give me the control to adjust the voltage to the blower motor from 12v down to nearly 0v (I think... I'm not an electrical engineer).

FancyMancy said:
Nikois666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah, gasifier. This is his channel on youtube -
https://www.youtube.com/user/jrmclaws/videos

On this video I shared, he says,

Gasifier uses wood pellets to create flammable mixture that a generator can run on without gasoline. This video shows how it was constructed, how it works, and how to use it from start to finish. Great project for anyone looking for alternative energy or wanting to live off the grid.

Just for some clarification -- I mention a rheostat that I ordered; I ordered a 25w 20 ohm rheostat. That rheostat will effectively give me the control to adjust the voltage to the blower motor from 12v down to nearly 0v (I think... I'm not an electrical engineer).

Thank you very much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back