Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with the family nutjobs?

MrIntrepid

To start, my psyche was ruined by a childhood where I was heavily indoctrinated by a bunch of Catholics and Protestants who taught me that the highest virtues in life were to be a "servant" (slave) and to always "turn the other cheek." Which is relevant because I find myself now having to decide how best to deal with these people, who I understand care for me but also harm me with their Abrahamic bullshit. There is no mutual understanding between us because I will always be the family's misguided black sheep. That one person who got sick and disabled because of all the nonsense who will unfortunately be stuck with them for a while longer.

One of them in particular is a total Mother Theresa. Holier than thou, far too connected to me for my own liking, takes my suffering as a sign of their kike "God's" power and now someone I feel guilty over because deflecting their garbage makes them ill instead. They're one of those people who has an unnaturally strong connection to the xian thoughtform, to the point they'll pray about being a "maggot in the eyes of the lord" then be really happy when they open their Bible and there's a maggot next to their favourite verse. (This actually happened.)

More recently this person had a dream about a certain type of animal attacking me, then told me that I should consider taking my yoga sessions to a specific area of the house. I did not do that, which was great because this particular animal did in fact take a run at me and if I had been where they wanted me to be I wouldn't have seen it coming. These things kill people, so all prior amusement I may have had regarding this xian lunatic went right out the window.

The unfortunate thing is that without all of their misguided interference I would be able to fix my own problems and more. And while I'm still making a lot of progress, the magickal gymnastics I have to pull to continue walking this line between protecting myself and accidentally harming these people is really getting to me. In closing, they think I'm an immoral fool because I've told them that I'm an atheist and moving away is not an option right now.

Xians are retarded.

MrIntrepid said:

That's nuts and I am sorry you have to deal with that.

I think the best cast here is to try to bind this person so they cannot act against you, either directly, or indirectly as a conduit for attacks. Hopefully this would solve the problem of any attacks being repelled back to them.

Be patient, build your aura, void meditation and trust the Gods. The key here is resilience and do not let these distract your mind, think of them not as "your people" but a faceless degree you're stepping above to build your strenght and character.

I dealt with the exact same type of people and situations, and one by one the Gods have taken these xtian nutjobs out of my life, be it family members moving to a distant city or even toxic co-workers, in the way that my Guardians either moved them off their position or I was relocated to much better positions in my job. Do your part in working for the Gods and they will surely look for you.

You have to look at the situation and decide what to do yourself. You can use black magick if you want (provided it is obvious to you their souls cannot be saved from this it sounds like it to me) and it's not going to harm your situation more (it may take awhile though). You can try to be nice and pretend with stuff. It all depends on what you want. You could do a binding to prevent them from harming you in any way.

There really isn't fully a right or wrong way to deal with this other than making sure everything you do is legal and won't backfire on you in some way.

Good luck.

MrIntrepid said:
To start, my psyche was ruined by a childhood where I was heavily indoctrinated by a bunch of Catholics and Protestants who taught me that the highest virtues in life were to be a "servant" (slave) and to always "turn the other cheek." Which is relevant because I find myself now having to decide how best to deal with these people, who I understand care for me but also harm me with their Abrahamic bullshit. There is no mutual understanding between us because I will always be the family's misguided black sheep. That one person who got sick and disabled because of all the nonsense who will unfortunately be stuck with them for a while longer.

One of them in particular is a total Mother Theresa. Holier than thou, far too connected to me for my own liking, takes my suffering as a sign of their kike "God's" power and now someone I feel guilty over because deflecting their garbage makes them ill instead. They're one of those people who has an unnaturally strong connection to the xian thoughtform, to the point they'll pray about being a "maggot in the eyes of the lord" then be really happy when they open their Bible and there's a maggot next to their favourite verse. (This actually happened.)

More recently this person had a dream about a certain type of animal attacking me, then told me that I should consider taking my yoga sessions to a specific area of the house. I did not do that, which was great because this particular animal did in fact take a run at me and if I had been where they wanted me to be I wouldn't have seen it coming. These things kill people, so all prior amusement I may have had regarding this xian lunatic went right out the window.

The unfortunate thing is that without all of their misguided interference I would be able to fix my own problems and more. And while I'm still making a lot of progress, the magickal gymnastics I have to pull to continue walking this line between protecting myself and accidentally harming these people is really getting to me. In closing, they think I'm an immoral fool because I've told them that I'm an atheist and moving away is not an option right now.

Xians are retarded.
IMO it's never good to use Atheism as a cover it's better to say you are Agnostic.

Xtians hate Atheists.

Residual Catholicism is a bitch to deal with. The best words of advice I can give you, because you probably already deal with it, is to try and free yourself from as much guilt and shame as possible. Don’t take excess responsibility for anyone’s shortcomings or YOUR OWN, and really deeply learn to honor your anger and sexuality. This could take a long time to be permanent but will have immediate effects. Even when you’re doing well on this, continue to work on it. Stay persistent as these things can creep up again and wreak havoc. Honor your anger as a completely holy part of nature, if you get mad and someone gets coincidentally hurt this does not make you a bad person. This is the course of life. Humans have the forces of nature within them and suppression of this is unnatural. It may go in phases where you do well and then it suddenly trips you up again as the garbage gets removed from your soul, this is normal, just affirm this regularly. Freeing the soul workings from catholicism are also going to be beneficial.

My family was very old school German Catholic. The belief in brutal ways, the endless criticism, the for shame bullshit, it’s so poisonous to the mind. Don’t ever limit your mind or emotions out of fear or excess self responsibility. I still work on this regularly even when it’s not apparently an issue. Catholicism is cold hard abuse at its finest. At the end of the day I’m still good with my family. Time and healing helps to deal with them. The Catholic ones have generally pushed me away and continue to shoot me down but we have at least a distant relationship and I love them at a distance. Lol.

Binding seems like the most logical response, just wish I could convince these people to stop praying against me. Not dumb enough to bring the topic up though.

of the true light said:
Xtians hate Atheists.

Trust me, they wouldn't know the difference, nor would they care. Sometimes I wish I just pretended to still be xian, but it's too late to go back now.

MrIntrepid said:
just wish I could convince these people to stop praying against me. Not dumb enough to bring the topic up though.
The stronger and brighter your aura is the less the worthless prayers will affect you. Also your own thoughts / thoughtprocess has a major effect in this. In short: Keep your mind in a positive state and mind the things that will help you. Ignore the shit.

Solved this in a way I didn't expect to. With the last working I started I developed a strong urge to get into Astrology, so I started reading Azazel's Astrology. Some of the breakthroughs I made were related to intuition and I was finally able to see that all this time it was actually my own energies driving the situation I was in, in no small part due to the influence of several planets.

The person who received the dream I mentioned only had that happen to them because of me, which I was completely ignorant of at the time. The situation calmed down after I was reduced to tears with the realization of why this person is the way they are to me and at how wrong I was for considering punishing them for the crime of doing not what their stars told them to, but what mine did.

I was not aware that certain planets when prominent enough could actively cause events to get you to pay attention to certain things, but now I am. This one in particular is very bold with the way it chooses to help me and has on several occasions in my life sent the same type of animal over and over again to me, much to the dismay of everybody around me.

What I'm most sorry about is how long I ignored Astrology for thinking that it was completely irrelevant to my life when it could've saved me from a lot of pain. I have a much deeper appreciation for the energies and whispers of the planets now, so I won't be underestimating them ever again.

I'm also very grateful for the JoS as now that I'm aware of what my chart looks like I'm glad that I have the opportunity to sublimate the energies of planets which would otherwise devastate me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back